I have a new Spirit...Lucoco..His name is M.

StarSoul_7
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 15
Spelled Number: 9
Your favorite spirit to work with: Trigger my horse
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fairy
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Star Soul
Zodiac:

Yesterday I finally sensed the energy of one of my spirits. The ironic thing is its a new spirit that I just got. He is a Lucoco, he is 242 years old and I think I missed the description of him having a natural radiance of love and joy because I have been angry with someone and all of a sudden, I forgave her and it go...it was so instant because the day before I was so darn upset again about her.

So that was surely a plus for me. I am going to think back of other instances that I can recall and I am sure, my spirits had something to do with it. I do know for sure on one. The garbage disposal stopped working and I hadn't gotten around to fixing it. The day I went to fix it, it came right on. I simply said thank you.

Namaste everyone.

<<Edited by Moderator>>

Life is and will always be magical.
CH Moderator
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

StarSoul_7 wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 11:38 pm Yesterday I finally sensed the energy of one of my spirits. The ironic thing is its a new spirit that I just got. He is a Lucoco, he is 242 years old and I think I missed the description of him having a natural radiance of love and joy because I have been angry with someone and all of a sudden, I forgave her and it go...it was so instant because the day before I was so darn upset again about her.

So that was surely a plus for me. I am going to think back of other instances that I can recall and I am sure, my spirits had something to do with it. I do know for sure on one. The garbage disposal stopped working and I hadn't gotten around to fixing it. The day I went to fix it, it came right on. I simply said thank you.

Namaste everyone.

<<Edited by Moderator>>
Please be reminded of rule #6 of the forum:
6. Personal Information
--- It's probably best NOT to post the name of your spirits. The likelihood it will be problematic is slim but we considering caution the best idea.

I edited out the name of spirit.

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

StarSoul_7 wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 11:38 pm Yesterday I finally sensed the energy of one of my spirits. The ironic thing is its a new spirit that I just got. He is a Lucoco, he is 242 years old and I think I missed the description of him having a natural radiance of love and joy because I have been angry with someone and all of a sudden, I forgave her and it go...it was so instant because the day before I was so darn upset again about her.

Namaste everyone.

<<Edited by Moderator>>
Hello. They sound interesting & that sounds like a very positive experience. Have you got a link to a description of Lucoco spirits?

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
StarSoul_7
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 15
Spelled Number: 9
Your favorite spirit to work with: Trigger my horse
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fairy
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Star Soul
Zodiac:

Well there wasn't a listing for the Lucoco. I chose one of the surprise boxes, The Woodland Companion. I chose box7 and that was what I received. I call him my great, great, great, great, great, great, great grandfather...

Life is and will always be magical.

Return to “Faery”