You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 9999
Spelled Number: 9999
Your favorite spirit to work with: all
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Dragon Warrior
Zodiac:

NitNatNewt wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 9:14 am You seem to be under the impression things are figured out so I won't pry too much with questions. What I will do is give some perspective.

Most notably, this sounds like sleep paralysis. People who are diagnosed (or undiagnosed) with things like PTSD or Insomnia [it's me, I'm People lol] tend to experience it quite a bit. As it is a rather subconscious and scary experience one's imagination can run wild. You seem very interested in the paranormal so it could be your mind having it's fun. I say this only because I would hear things like snarling, growling, people whispering, people talking in different languages, people talking to me, shadow figures, the whole nine yards. Some folks even have that "Break away" monent and start entirely Lucid Dreaming. I've had that happen and ran to my door before waking up. I teleported into a dream like state to my childhood home. I thought I encountered a hellish dimension back when I was attempting a more Christian path and grew afraid of it (this was far back in my childhood though, my beliefs have changed considerably since then).

Long story short, it's awesome you've found answers that seem to work for you. But for others who may be experiencing similar, don't forget how vivid dreams can be. They are grand tools when you learn to master them. Just look at Huffthemagicdragon as an example of that! :)

I dont have insomnia and i no longer have PTSD it as wiped away. I never dream about werewolfs. if it was a dream i will not rule it out but i was fully concious in my own bed and i conciously turned my head to see this huge head of a being and when we made eye contact the eye contact is a different story. i thought it was strange i was in a dream within a dream within a dream on top of a dream i could only explain that by i was in the astral.

I know you been going through hard times yourself. but my entire life i been seeing shadow people, abducted by negative ets, visited by positive ets to try to heal me from the trauama, different lanauages, think i hear things that are not there.... waking visions. i told my mom i wanted to go to church to go know God better within 1 year i told he i didnt want to go again that I didnt feel God in that church. as much as the dark side is very tempting im not messing with demons and the black arts.... sorry.

post849254.html#p849254 - Keep interaction Journey..

Return to “Paranormal Experiences”