How to make a manifestation book inspired by spirits?

Darknorth
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

madgar29 wrote: Thu Jun 29, 2023 9:40 am
Darknorth wrote: Thu Jun 29, 2023 8:42 am You can most likely make suck book yourself but your chance of success is low. The books from legit sellers like CH and Blujay had many years of testing to ensure that they work as advertised.

Regarding that the book can give advices, then most likely the book has a spirit bound to it where the book acts as the vessel. I would recommend to only buy such book from trusted sellers because otherwise there is no guarantee that the being bounded to the book is safe to work with (or the book would even work as advertised).
why would success be low an how is one to learn if they dont? silly

get a CH bridging stone. talk to ur spirits ask them which ones would like to be COPIED to the book itself. quite simple if u dont want to do itself with ur own magick.
I am setting expectations as OP is beginner in magick thus shouldn’t be expecting the same results as CH and other experienced folks who been making these for years. I am completely agree that one would not learned without trying. Also copy the binding to the book would not necessarily make the book a manifestation book with wish granting and problem solving capabilities (unless the spirit bind to it is capable of these and they agree to manifest anything written in the book).

madgar29
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 9999
Spelled Number: 9999
Your favorite spirit to work with: all
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Dragon Warrior
Zodiac:

Darknorth wrote: Thu Jun 29, 2023 9:51 am
madgar29 wrote: Thu Jun 29, 2023 9:40 am
Darknorth wrote: Thu Jun 29, 2023 8:42 am You can most likely make suck book yourself but your chance of success is low. The books from legit sellers like CH and Blujay had many years of testing to ensure that they work as advertised.

Regarding that the book can give advices, then most likely the book has a spirit bound to it where the book acts as the vessel. I would recommend to only buy such book from trusted sellers because otherwise there is no guarantee that the being bounded to the book is safe to work with (or the book would even work as advertised).
why would success be low an how is one to learn if they dont? silly

get a CH bridging stone. talk to ur spirits ask them which ones would like to be COPIED to the book itself. quite simple if u dont want to do itself with ur own magick.
I am setting expectations as OP is beginner in magick thus shouldn’t be expecting the same results as CH and other experienced folks who been making these for years. I am completely agree that one would not learned without trying. Also copy the binding to the book would not necessarily make the book a manifestation book with wish granting and problem solving capabilities (unless the spirit bind to it is capable of these and they agree to manifest anything written in the book).

yes..... you would get a spirit that is s scholar that organized and studies books to begin with, then you get a grant wisher spirit, then a spirit that helps manfiest, all of these exist for them all to agree with work for the book to become alive with their efforts is not far fetched at all....

i am not trying to be a dick @Darknorth what I am trying to say is my 2 cents. encourage them to do magick. I am sure you can make the book magical but in this stage of your journey and you want to make sure you to do it right use CH or bluejay so you can have a piece of mind. if i was told i would fail i wouldnt even wanna start. but i am not your boss you are free to say what you want. i just feel what i said.....

as crap as i am with magick myself i personally encourage everyone and a community to support each other welll...... that would make the potential to be endless.

post849254.html#p849254 - Keep interaction Journey..

Return to “Magickals/Enchanted”