neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Generally the conjurer should give you some advice on how to bond with the spirit such as what they like, offerings to give, etc. Overall you can bond with this particular spirit as with other spirits by spending some alone time together, involve them in your day to day life, etc. Just because a spirit is of a higher rank doesn’t necessarily means they are harder to bond, however they tend to require more respect (as in don’t ever treat them like a servant or expect them to do something for you just because they bound to you).

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Curt wrote: Sat Jul 01, 2023 5:05 pm How can I bond with a higher level Khodam
I agree with @Darknorth on this. The conjurer/seller we get a bound companion from should give us or ought to be able to give us information about this.

Just checking: do you have a Khodam? Is it bound? Did someone else conjure the Khodam for you? Or are you asking for hypothetical information only?

In theory, there's no difference between bonding with a being that has no rank and one that does. You do the same things with both for bonding. An example might be: there's no difference between an ordinary restaurant and a 3 Michelin star one. You sit down, order the food, eat it, pay, then leave. With a bound spirit companion, who has agreed to lifelong companionship, it's a standard recommendation to spend 5-15 minutes daily in quiet time with your companion for the first 30 days. This helps establish the initial bond. Giving it things to do helps too. If you read widely in this forum you'll see discussions on bonding.

Just one more comment. I've seen a thread here before discussing whether Khodam are different from Djinn and what the word khodam actually means. (Lisa of Mystic Morning Treasures doesn't actually call her Khodams djinn.) If you got yours from a seller, how did they describe it exactly?

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]

Return to “Djinn / Genie”