Narrcist Vampiric beings

Which legends thrill you? Make you wonder? Shaped your beliefs? We'd love to know!
madgar29
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 9999
Spelled Number: 9999
Your favorite spirit to work with: all
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Dragon Warrior
Zodiac:

I have personal experience with these beings. Way more than once...... I have more questions than answers.

I do not think all of them are bad beings to be honest I think some of them even betray their own but they cant seem to help what they do? - Theory in work.

1. They claim themselves they are reptilian souls reincarnated in human bodies. Do I believe this? I do not believe anything they say to be honest.
2. They are the definition of a narcissist they are selfish they like to put you down. they like to lower your vibes.
3. Vampiric they are very vampiric, in person or remotely over the phone or even online chatting they can find your energy and take it.
4. They give me heavy feeling on my chest like weights are being put on my chest
5. their energy gets super heavy even dark even to disgusting to the point i am literally gagging i want to throw up. I think this is when they get to close and i can actually feel their energy and its like just automatically want to gag.
6. Everytime even if they are a male or a female they like to give me a tingle feeling in my lower chakra sexual in nature but its like a tease like to think I need them or want them after thought to try to reel me in more. I have even asked one wtf that is she just stonewalled me and quit doing it.
7. They always seem to show up when I try to heal myself or get a healing their timing is like perfect.
8. They always seem to disappear out of no where like they never existed. just gone. after all the lies and promises.....

iv met like 4 of them in my life and they all did the same thing. same energy same vampiric same lower chakra tingle.

I cannot be the only being on here to have a similiar encounter like this....... so if anyone has any view on them or expereinced them or u feel u experienced them but in a different way or u have a thoery what or who they really are please i would love to hear what you guys think.

I do not see them as my enemy. I find what they do a distraction but i dont think they are all bad. i think their goal is to throw me off my personal journey.

post849254.html#p849254 - Keep interaction Journey..
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

madgar29 wrote: Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:30 pm I have personal experience with these beings. Way more than once...... I have more questions than answers.

I do not think all of them are bad beings to be honest I think some of them even betray their own but they cant seem to help what they do? - Theory in work.

1. They claim themselves they are reptilian souls reincarnated in human bodies. Do I believe this? I do not believe anything they say to be honest.
2. They are the definition of a narcissist they are selfish they like to put you down. they like to lower your vibes.
3. Vampiric they are very vampiric, in person or remotely over the phone or even online chatting they can find your energy and take it.
4. They give me heavy feeling on my chest like weights are being put on my chest
5. their energy gets super heavy even dark even to disgusting to the point i am literally gagging i want to throw up. I think this is when they get to close and i can actually feel their energy and its like just automatically want to gag.
6. Everytime even if they are a male or a female they like to give me a tingle feeling in my lower chakra sexual in nature but its like a tease like to think I need them or want them after thought to try to reel me in more. I have even asked one wtf that is she just stonewalled me and quit doing it.
7. They always seem to show up when I try to heal myself or get a healing their timing is like perfect.
8. They always seem to disappear out of no where like they never existed. just gone. after all the lies and promises.....

iv met like 4 of them in my life and they all did the same thing. same energy same vampiric same lower chakra tingle.

I cannot be the only being on here to have a similiar encounter like this....... so if anyone has any view on them or expereinced them or u feel u experienced them but in a different way or u have a thoery what or who they really are please i would love to hear what you guys think.

I do not see them as my enemy. I find what they do a distraction but i dont think they are all bad. i think their goal is to throw me off my personal journey.
I'm not the Forum's resident Vampire expert but..

Protection

There's absolutely no obligation for us to remain open to interactions with beings who seem to us to be counter-productive or disharmonious.

A house rule to not let in malicious beings should cover most risky scenarios, if we have adequate protection. If a being's goal is to throw us off our personal journey, or vampirise our energy, I'd call that malicious.

Do you think you need to up your protection measures and/or house rules? If those are already effective, maybe be open to the fact that the non-malicious DA beings that come through may have come for a good reason.

Dark Arts energy effects

Did you know CH materials recommend we don't keep DA beings darker than ourselves? That can produce unpleasant symptoms.

The way I would approach it is to specify to my spirit family and CH protection spell bindings that they shouldn't let in beings that are too dark for me, either in personality/character or in causing unpleasant symptoms.

Another thing that can do something like what you mention is the mental projection effect. That does still affect people who know about it or practice magic etc - maybe more so, as sensitive people can be more vulnerable to it.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
madgar29
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Lewk wrote: Tue Jul 04, 2023 8:43 pm
madgar29 wrote: Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:30 pm I have personal experience with these beings. Way more than once...... I have more questions than answers.

Protection

There's absolutely no obligation for us to remain open to interactions with beings who seem to us to be counter-productive or disharmonious.

A house rule to not let in malicious beings should cover most risky scenarios, if we have adequate protection. If a being's goal is to throw us off our personal journey, or vampirise our energy, I'd call that malicious.

Do you think you need to up your protection measures and/or house rules? If those are already effective, maybe be open to the fact that the non-malicious DA beings that come through may have come for a good reason.

Dark Arts energy effects

Did you know CH materials recommend we don't keep DA beings darker than ourselves? That can produce unpleasant symptoms.

The way I would approach it is to specify to my spirit family and CH protection spell bindings that they shouldn't let in beings that are too dark for me, either in personality/character or in causing unpleasant symptoms.

Another thing that can do something like what you mention is the mental projection effect. That does still affect people who know about it or practice magic etc - maybe more so, as sensitive people can be more vulnerable to it.
I am a little confused? a house rule?
these beings are human interactions that happened in this reality. - why i dont understand them. - but ur opinion is these humans doing this are vampires? i dunno why i experienced this? but these are not beings from other realms these are humans. well as far as i know they are human

Gray Mongrel
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 26
Spelled Number: 20
If I could be anything, I would be...: Werewolf
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Starling Dandelion
Zodiac:

madgar29 wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:57 am
Lewk wrote: Tue Jul 04, 2023 8:43 pm

Protection

Dark Arts energy effects

I am a little confused? a house rule?
these beings are human interactions that happened in this reality. - why i dont understand them. - but ur opinion is these humans doing this are vampires? i dunno why i experienced this? but these are not beings from other realms these are humans. well as far as i know they are human
To be completely fair I didn't gather that from the first post either, I was unsure if you were talking about unbounds or actual supposed people.

> she/they - enby <

8*8 Spirits
Star Angel, Astral Angel, Diwata Faery, Star Faery, Drac, Amphithere Dragon, Pearlscale Dragon, Psy Vampire, Gryphon, Volkh, Fylgia, Caladrius, Centicore, Hallow Hound, Kitsune, 3 Guides, 2 Wild Kingdom
8*8 Living Entities
Indigo Unicorn, Traherect, Marshaltuk Soulmate, Falwer-Niamstrum Soulmate, Uvok Twin, Ghiseul Twin
Darknorth
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
Zodiac:

If your communication with your spirit family is good and you can sense their warning then you can ask your family to warn you of these type of people are near you. I’m not fully aware of what type of vampire that you encountered but if what you encountered were energy vampires (people that feed on other people’s energy) you can protect yourself by making a shield around you and ask your family to protect your energy from vampires/parasites.

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

madgar29 wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:57 am I am a little confused? a house rule?
Thanks for the clarification. Can I check if I now understand correctly?

You've met people physically (eg not astral travelling) who disclosed to you that they self-identify as and are practicing as vampires in some way - possibly using psy vampire-type methods and possibly as part of a vampire subculture?

Have I got that right?

This kind of practice and subculture is fairly well known.

https://www.vampires.com/vampire-subcul ... uinarians/
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vampire_lifestyle

I would approach dealings with people who identify as vampires the same way I would any other human being: avoid those who aren't right for me, or who feel wrong - including not letting myself be messed about with in any way. (I hope that makes sense.)

This is another reason for having good, all round protection.

Whether or not someone we meet identifies as a vampire in some way - or claims descent or true blood etc - we do need to be able to stop any living human from vamping our energy, wittingly or unwittingly. And we need to be able to stay protected from uninvited magical or paranormal influences - witting or unwitting - from living humans.

And generally in life it's of benefit to be able to bring into our orbit only those people or beings that are harmonious and will help us on our path. And keep away those who would have the opposite effect.

I can't say whether or not your instincts are on point. They may well be. I do think we all have the right to decide who we let into our lives.

tl/dr: One thing, funnily enough, might be to have a house rule for your spirits and a task for your CH protective spells around permitting any being, including people, to vamp your energy or disrupt your path.

find it again.
madgar29
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Ones I encounter do not say vampires. They say repitilan no idea why not all of them will tell u anything. I know how to point them out now.

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

madgar29 wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2023 12:14 pm Ones I encounter do not say vampires. They say repitilan no idea why not all of them will tell u anything. I know how to point them out now.
Ok. 'Vampiric beings' who are living humans...

How do you know any of this? Did someone physically speak to you and say they're reptilian?

Self identification

If they did but didn't claim to be reptilian Vampires, that still sounds to me like an Otherkin subculture kind of statement. If you read the second link in my previous post you'll see Otherkin mentioned. You could call anyone Otherkin if they self identify as either a vampire or reptilian. From previous expert discussions here that I've read, someone who tells you such things are rarely the real deal, not matter how convinced or convincing they come across as.

Conspiracy theory mindset

'no idea why not of all of them will tell you anything. I know how to point them out now.' I guess by this you mean you now think some people you see may secretly be vampiric reptilian types? They haven't said anything to you but you're now seeing these people at times - or suspecting that you are.

Some meta things will never become 100% clear.

Also belief systems are respected in this forum. So I don't have the right to tell anyone what to believe. Quite a few beliefs that forum members hold would be criticised by outsiders as a form of conspiracy theory or paranoia. That doesn't mean they're not valid beliefs. And you may be seeing clearly.

But a number of Forum members have mentioned their mental health as regards mental projections re the paranormal. I have previous experience of unhelpful mindsets myself in the past. It can be easy to go down a rabbit hole of our own making that takes us nowhere useful. So I think I am entitled to warn that there's a fine line between having a balanced, healthy approach to meta beliefs and falling into a paranoid mindset, which is easy to do. It's always worth watching out for that.

I hope you don't let these suspected vampiric reptilians bother you. I mentioned protection & house rules above. If it were me, I would use those kind of practical solutions as a precaution.

find it again.
madgar29
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Lewk wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2023 5:51 pm
madgar29 wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2023 12:14 pm Ones I encounter do not say vampires. They say repitilan no idea why not all of them will tell u anything. I know how to point them out now.
Ok. 'Vampiric beings' who are living humans...

How do you know any of this? Did someone physically speak to you and say they're reptilian?

Self identification

If they did but didn't claim to be reptilian Vampires, that still sounds to me like an Otherkin subculture kind of statement. If you read the second link in my previous post you'll see Otherkin mentioned. You could call anyone Otherkin if they self identify as either a vampire or reptilian. From previous expert discussions here that I've read, someone who tells you such things are rarely the real deal, not matter how convinced or convincing they come across as.

Conspiracy theory mindset

'no idea why not of all of them will tell you anything. I know how to point them out now.' I guess by this you mean you now think some people you see may secretly be vampiric reptilian types? They haven't said anything to you but you're now seeing these people at times - or suspecting that you are.

Some meta things will never become 100% clear.

Also belief systems are respected in this forum. So I don't have the right to tell anyone what to believe. Quite a few beliefs that forum members hold would be criticised by outsiders as a form of conspiracy theory or paranoia. That doesn't mean they're not valid beliefs. And you may be seeing clearly.

But a number of Forum members have mentioned their mental health as regards mental projections re the paranormal. I have previous experience of unhelpful mindsets myself in the past. It can be easy to go down a rabbit hole of our own making that takes us nowhere useful. So I think I am entitled to warn that there's a fine line between having a balanced, healthy approach to meta beliefs and falling into a paranoid mindset, which is easy to do. It's always worth watching out for that.

I hope you don't let these suspected vampiric reptilians bother you. I mentioned protection & house rules above. If it were me, I would use those kind of practical solutions as a precaution.
Your right it is a conspiracy thinking. A belief no. Use to be yes. As I have stated I am open to anything nor did I say I believe what they say. Vampiric yes. Vampire I don't know. Repitilan I don't know. I may never will. I even said I dated one of these humans. I was excited to finally go on a date before I realized what what was happening anyways.

I never said you had dro believe my experiences. But as far as I know I'm not crazy well I am.... IV questioned it all my life lol but they say if you do then the odds are your not. So who knows I just know that it was an experience of three or four of these 3d humans being like this energy wise and abilities. They are smooth talkers and do have allure..

Change of subject a little bit. They say dracula means the devil but it also means dragon. Latin for draco. Draco itself is known to.be a vampiric race.. which is a very black arts dark conspiracy talk. But I try not to feed that theory at all infact I hope in all due respect vampires are not related to them. But if vampires are human humans do copy the ones they see more powerful so they say in history. But I choice not to believe vampires and dragons are related or their kin... I just don't want to. And my siren as warned me actually of all my spirits I was surprised she started to sing but she was singing someonerhing I already heard so I knew to relate it to a siren but she warned be to stop talking to a woman. And she was right.

I was just curious if anyone has ever experienced such a being. Others have said it they have but again mostly conspiracy stories. Or stories that go with the modern conspiracy stuff. Which I know feeding the modern conspiracies keeps them even if not real. It can actually make it real.

But I'll plead the fifth snd quote Pluto or u can correct me with plutos friends name. I know nothing other than I am aware.

Return to “Folklore & Legends”