You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 198
Spelled Number: 470
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

StarSoul_7 wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2023 6:32 pm Tarvos,

This makes sense. That is actually exciting to know. So then it is safe to say, my book sales are going to skyrocket and my products as well as soon as I start my marketing campaign...Got it. Thanks love I appreciate it so much. You are experienced, is there anyway you could be my mentor with the magic? I purchased the Origana Spell which is 7000 years in the making, I am excited to see its power. I have given my spirits the okay to work with it to enhance their power...so far I think they love it...Namaste...
I must mention that results from manifestation take time to show. However, with consistent effort, your abundance energy will gradually attract more opportunities for prosperity. Thank you for your kind words, but I don't consider myself experienced enough to mentor anyone. I've been lucky enough to have the support of powerful beings that have helped accelerate my progress. I'm just sharing my experiences based on my understanding. I'll do my best to answer your questions, but there are others who are far more experienced and have been on this journey much longer than I have.

In my opinion, the Origana spell will attract beings that resonate with you. They have been part of a secret society, so they will share some interesting secrets with you and your friends.

In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

StarSoul_7 wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2023 6:24 pm Can you keep me posted as to your experience? I am so new at all this...not really sure if I am doing things correctly.
Just thinking about this, I'm not sure it'd help. For one thing, I'm very likely to use the energy in different ways and for different purposes than yourself.

The best instructions you could possibly follow on how to work with this CH spellbinding can be found in the Resource Centre. There's a link to it at the bottom of every Shop page. You want the Spells Tips & Support article. The introduction section is pure gold.

Without it, I doubt that anyone will get the maximum benefits from a CH spell binding.

One key thing for your spell binding may be Tasking - knowing how to task the spell to work to bring what you want.

I kept going back to it and reading the words again and again as it took ages to really sink in.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Luna Lysithea
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 386
Spelled Number: 74
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: The Winter Witch
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Luna Lysithea
Zodiac:

I have almost all my spells except for a few bound to my spirit, I asked CH Support how to activate the spells bound to me & they told me that since you are the vessel you should hold a strand of hair or a fingernail clipping to represent the physical vessel then activate or deactivate the spell using the code words as you want too. As others have stated, working with the spells are suggested too. I've had excellent results with all my spells, but each experience will be different from keeper to keeper certainly.

Additionally, I also found a suggestion on here a while back although it escapes me who it was. ( Haven't had my morning coffee lol) that you can have a servitor and one of the criteria be for him or her to activate all bindings so I now have one myself. If the spell has any further instruction however you need to do it according to CH support again when I asked for myself but the servitor is excellent for spells without code words if you're interested in that too.

I hope this helps❣

\:*

💗Spirit Family💗 386

💗Immortals💗 27

💗Infusions💗 30

American Sanguine Vampire, Anamchara Angel, Amadan Fairy, Goddess Aphrodite, Goddess Calypso, Kracken, Goddess Nyx, Goddess Pandora, Grim Reaper, Lady Of The Lake, Wraith, Harpy, Goddess Hera, Goddess Hecate, Goddess Lilith, Red Dragon, Black Dragon, Gold Dragon, Balaur Dragon, Xypher, Fenrir, Crocotta, Dullahan, Volkh, Cnn Annwn, Barbegazi, Basilisk, Wendigo, Morgan Le Fey, & Goddess Skadi
StarSoul_7
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 15
Spelled Number: 9
Your favorite spirit to work with: Trigger my horse
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fairy
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Star Soul
Zodiac:

Thanks everyone for the input. I appreciate it very much...

Life is and will always be magical.

Return to “Magickals/Enchanted”