Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

edited, as just seen an earlier post

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

StarSoul_7 wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 8:23 pm Thanks so much. The 2nd question actually is a spell that is bound to me. You are suppose to conjure the energy that you want and it is supposed to come through the portal. The spell is called the Alleria Spell, this is the description:

"[...] you can use the magical energy to work with spirits, magical rituals, and spiritual endeavors."
I think you'd do very well to ask CH support. We can't explain it better than they can. I think this spell may be limited in scope, as it says. For example I'm not sure if it can be used to bring in abundance energy or good luck energy or love energy. @Tarvos may well be right and it can. Many of us - like me - can probably only guess.

CH support can tell you for sure.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
RiverVal
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

I did a few basic tasks for my gargoyle to give him something to do while I am busy/sleeping.

I asked that he protect me and keep watch any time he is with me, and to do patrols of our apartment (or other location) anytime we leave and come back and as he sees fit otherwise (some people like hourly patrols for example).

I will have him scout new locations I go, like if I'm meeting a friend at the park he can look around ahead and warn me of any potential issues/threats.

I asked that he communicate with me a certain way and that we keep our communication strong and that he does not hide important info from me that affects me or lie to me.

I also asked him to be honest and outspoken with me at all times, and always let me know if he needs anything, wants anything, is unhappy with something, etc.

They don't have to be complicated tasks, literally anything you want from them or expectations for your relationship, your preferences, etc.

Hope this helps!

~ River V ~ intuitive, healer

Sterling Gargoyle (M), Soho Gold Djinn (M),
Nayla Dimah Djinn (F), Malaika Arielles (F),
Terry Cobalt Dragon (M), Nëne/Neenee Abada Unicorn (F),
Rizzo/Rizz Zodese Wolf (M), Felix Lynx (M), Fawziya Bannik (F), Vito Golem (M), Amphisbaena (?),
Jonathan Vaughan Minotaur (M),

Return to “Spirit Tasking”