Limbs moving after waking up. Is this possession?

madgar29
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 9999
Spelled Number: 9999
Your favorite spirit to work with: all
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Dragon Warrior
Zodiac:

HonkPills wrote: Thu Jul 13, 2023 6:35 pm I'm very much so not an experienced keeper at all, even after all this time I cannot feel or really communicate with my friends, but one thing I want to eventually work up to, once I get past those barriers, is hosting or body possession. My spirits know this, and some servitors were built with this in mind. Most of my spirit friends are servitors, but I also have a large group of dragons.

Even though I can't hear them back, I try to communicate by holding the main vessel and just thinking. This time, In the morning, I was a bit sad about my lack of progress and some other things in my life, and vented to my spirits a bit. I then took a nap.

When I woke up, my arm was seemingly moving on its own. It did some elaborate movement for about 3 seconds, then just stopped. I was flabbergasted and asked if it could be one of my spirits. I didn't really believe that it was me on my own, because I tried to replicate it with the same hand, but it was no where near as flawless as it was.

To test further, I communicated with them again, and told them, once I wake up again, to make a certain gesture with my hand, so I know which spirit exactly is doing this. I set different gestures for each spirit to know who it would be.

And then I slept, and woke up again. This time, my whole upper body shifted, and my hand made a gesture of one particular servitor. Once again it was only about 3 seconds before ending.

Excited, I tried one more experiment, this time asking the spirit to please control my voice, perhaps saying their name as I wake. However, this experiment produced no results. I'm chalking that one up to probably being a bit more difficult than just moving a limb.

So... what's happening here exactly? Would this be classified as some sort of possession? I'm really excited and I want to work with this further, but i'm not exactly sure why it happens for only for a short duration, or only directly after I wake up. I know that I was fully awake, so I don't think that it could be something like a hypnagogic state. I want to first begin by lengthening the duration, but have no idea where to begin.

Has anyone experienced anything like this?
My first gut feeling reading this was to practice mediation and free writing. The movements with the arm. Your saying it's intelligently doing certain movements but do you feel or even resonate it may be words or letters?

If I'm way off I understand. But please try to stay protected same time it's important you keep that positive attitude and embrace it. Balance.

There is a spell binding that may help you called be the best host. I have it binded to me. Where my spirits can enter me. I'm fully aware and feel them as they feel me. I have not had strong interactions with it but I have. Have been small. My electronics messing up is going crazy

post849254.html#p849254 - Keep interaction Journey..
Anonymously anonymous
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

HonkPills wrote: Fri Jul 14, 2023 8:44 pm
Anonymously anonymous wrote: Fri Jul 14, 2023 6:14 am I host my spirits, if my understanding of what you mean by hosting is correct. When I go through possession it is voluntary and mutual. I had to learn how to do that though because I suppressed a lot when I was young. This can be a way of possession, but I would rule out anything else because there are many other things it can be. If you find out that this is possession there are some reasons that it happens for a short duration. In my case I had a lot of blockages. Typically blockages are the reason why the duration is short, but everyone's journey is different and this may not be the case. It is easier to possess when you wake up because your mind goes from delta waves to theta waves. If you are in trance like state you will be in a theta wave frequency. I hope this helps, and wish you the best luck with your journey!
I always love hearing from others who are able to host. Thank you for the advice! I've never really thought too much about blockages but I should try to clear them.

I also wanted to ask, for you at least, does a trance-like state help you with hosting? Or is there another method that helps you achieve it?
It did in the beginning because that is also how mediums tend to channel you know? I have done a lot of other methods too. Connecting to my chi, energy work, and also dream work helped a lot. I have done a lot of different methods along the way.

Return to “Paranormal Experiences”