Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 26
Spelled Number: 12
Your favorite spirit to work with: Kern
If I could be anything, I would be...: Hybrid/Goddess
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Prefer not to say

Hello, I am in search of someone to help along my journey as a witch and a spirit keeper as well as a friend! I am early 30s female single mom of a preteen boy. Have a growing spirit family. And am 4 years sober. I just got out of a dark knight of the soul which led me to a different path than the people I once called friends. Finding out their true motives was heart breaking for me. Anyway, I would also like to help you in any way that I can on your journey of witchcraft, spirit keeping, spirituality, or just friendship. If anyone is open to this please let me know uwu thank you so much!
Also I am one that believes in a good balance of light and dark. I do embrace my dark side but do not let it control or lead me. I lead with light always. Figured I should put that out there. ❤️

Never Falter Never Fail…For failure is not an option!
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Happy to answer basic questions here. I do have experience of spirit keeping - 5 years - but I still consider myself either a very experienced beginner or just in the intermediate level. I shrink from calling myself 'experienced' in spirit keeping in my Forum profile, as others here are clearly several levels beyond me in that respect.

I can highly recommend any or all of the CH books, by the way.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Divinefemmefatale
new here
new here

Lewk wrote: Thu Jul 13, 2023 9:09 pm Happy to answer basic questions here. I do have experience of spirit keeping - 5 years - but I still consider myself either a very experienced beginner or just in the intermediate level. I shrink from calling myself 'experienced' in spirit keeping in my Forum profile, as others here are clearly several levels beyond me in that respect.

Thank you so much! Would you be ok with messaging me directly or however that works?

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Divinefemmefatale wrote: Thu Jul 13, 2023 11:30 pm
Lewk wrote: Thu Jul 13, 2023 9:09 pm Happy to answer basic questions here. I do have experience of spirit keeping - 5 years - but I still consider myself either a very experienced beginner or just in the intermediate level. I shrink from calling myself 'experienced' in spirit keeping in my Forum profile, as others here are clearly several levels beyond me in that respect.

Thank you so much! Would you be ok with messaging me directly or however that works?
Yes, that's fine - but I'm not sure if it currently works.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Anonymously anonymous
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner

I'm willing to help as much as I can, and I am always down to make new friends. I was born into this path, but I did a lot of the discovery by myself. I'm also a mother. It would be nice to learn from one another!

Divinefemmefatale
new here
new here

Anonymously anonymous wrote: Fri Jul 14, 2023 4:54 pm I'm willing to help as much as I can, and I am always down to make new friends. I was born into this path, but I did a lot of the discovery by myself. I'm also a mother. It would be nice to learn from one another!
Absolutely, that sounds amazing! Is there a way we can message directly? I am a born psychic etc. But have done all of the discovery on my own. That’s a long story as to why probably lol. I admire that.

Anonymously anonymous
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner

Divinefemmefatale wrote: Fri Jul 14, 2023 9:27 pm
Anonymously anonymous wrote: Fri Jul 14, 2023 4:54 pm I'm willing to help as much as I can, and I am always down to make new friends. I was born into this path, but I did a lot of the discovery by myself. I'm also a mother. It would be nice to learn from one another!
Absolutely, that sounds amazing! Is there a way we can message directly? I am a born psychic etc. But have done all of the discovery on my own. That’s a long story as to why probably lol. I admire that.
For sure I wouldn't mind that. I am not sure if this forum has that though. Yeah mine is a long story as well.

Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 198
Spelled Number: 470
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Divinefemmefatale wrote: Thu Jul 13, 2023 12:22 pm Hello, I am in search of someone to help along my journey as a witch and a spirit keeper as well as a friend! I am early 30s female single mom of a preteen boy. Have a growing spirit family. And am 4 years sober. I just got out of a dark knight of the soul which led me to a different path than the people I once called friends. Finding out their true motives was heart breaking for me. Anyway, I would also like to help you in any way that I can on your journey of witchcraft, spirit keeping, spirituality, or just friendship. If anyone is open to this please let me know uwu thank you so much!
Also I am one that believes in a good balance of light and dark. I do embrace my dark side but do not let it control or lead me. I lead with light always. Figured I should put that out there. ❤️
A while back, I found myself in a similar situation. It's funny how you can never predict when the people you lend a hand to will turn on you. But I suppose that experience guided me to where I am today, and honestly, I'm quite happy with that. Perhaps one day I'll take you up on your offer, but for now, I'm here to address any forum questions. However, I must admit that I may not have enough expertise to mentor anyone in any particular subject.

In order to send messages to other members, it appears that you will need to reach Tenure status on the forum. This means that being active and engaged in discussions is essential. Happy forum-ing!

In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

In my view, talking from my own experience...it's enough information and Forum members helps here without the need to get into private messaging.

But, I guess it's different for everyone. I don't mind experts helpfulness around me as I am not an expert in anything....yet.

On the other hand, I like to validate everything to myself. So I would upset many if my would be mentors figure that I don't fallowing advice accordingly to theirs.

It's powerful experience to figure things out on my own. Little prompt here and there is fine. BUT I never liked my hands held...😆 too long anyway. I am usually already steps ahead then by the advice come through anyway.

Return to “Message Board - Wanted/Classifieds”