Sleeping with Spirits

Riswan
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Zodiac:

I have my vessels next to me when i sleep. Have felt that there is someone next to me but don't know who it could have been.

Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 198
Spelled Number: 470
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

ASTER wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 12:29 am I ordered two prebounds yesterday. One is from Pacific Ocean and the other one is the Mediterranean. One is like a queen and the other one is an ancient type. I am so happy I did that and both of them are getting from CH. I didn't get the one from Lisa because we are working on my soulmate call and I didn't wanted to pay so much at once.I spent so over and beyond for the last few months. And have many new companions . Like my bonding will never end kind of feel right now.😆
Ah, nice! I am certain you shall relish and bask in the affection of your aquatic companions. They can be quite energetic both during daylight hours and when it's time for slumber. Regarding the pursuit of going above and beyond spending, I understand completely. I, too, am in need of establishing connections with my newfound acquaintances. Lol. In fact, I received a new calling recently, adding yet another to the tally. The unending cycle of forging bonds persists. Lol.

In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

I eventually,after mulling over it all day yesterday,last night I decided to get Lisa's queen mermaid as well with my soulmate conjure. I paid for them this morning. It's because she is the first call over CH mermaids. And the only stated queen, although I think one is CH mermaids from the Pacific is similar to this. Also, I want to experience with bonding with them and see which one is faster to manifest to me. Because, Lisa's is a living entity. Anyway I am very satisfied with my beautiful companions. Looking forward meeting them.

Tarvos wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 4:18 pm
ASTER wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 12:29 am I ordered two prebounds yesterday. One is from Pacific Ocean and the other one is the Mediterranean. One is like a queen and the other one is an ancient type. I am so happy I did that and both of them are getting from CH. I didn't get the one from Lisa because we are working on my soulmate call and I didn't wanted to pay so much at once.I spent so over and beyond for the last few months. And have many new companions . Like my bonding will never end kind of feel right now.😆
Ah, nice! I am certain you shall relish and bask in the affection of your aquatic companions. They can be quite energetic both during daylight hours and when it's time for slumber. Regarding the pursuit of going above and beyond spending, I understand completely. I, too, am in need of establishing connections with my newfound acquaintances. Lol. In fact, I received a new calling recently, adding yet another to the tally. The unending cycle of forging bonds persists. Lol.

Gray Mongrel
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 26
Spelled Number: 20
If I could be anything, I would be...: Werewolf
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Starling Dandelion
Zodiac:

I love this thread very much, I don't even know where to start with my experiences...

Well this first spirt I slept with is my dear Star Angel, I invited them when I was at the start of my journey with spirit keeping and they got in bed with me and covered my with their wings. If felt so cozy. Nowdays they don't get in bed with me that often due to the limited space, they have however often just hover above me and cover me with their wings or sit by my bedside before I fall asleep.

My Gryphon doesn't really sleep in my bed rather she likes to sit right next to the bed and sometimes she takes turns in covering me with her wings with the Star Angel. She has this very calming presence when she sits there it's always so comforting. She did get on the bed one time and I could feel the full weight of her paw in my palm, it was rather endearing.

My Fylgia likes to take the form of a black cat in this realm and they often curl up at my side sometimes even sitting on top of my chest as I go to sleep. They are so sweet.

My Volkh doesn't sleep with me necessarily however I can always feel her presence so close to me at all times even before sleep as well. It's comforting to know she is there by my side.

My Amphithere dragon always sits next to the bed right next to my head when I go to sleep and she has this raspy soothing voice, we always chat about my day and life in general, giving me advice and stuff like that. She is such a healing presence to have around.

My Centicore slept with me a few times especially during cold weather. His presence produces this huge mass of warmth when he's around so I asked him in hopes he could help me out to be able to sleep. Every single time minutes after the got on the bed I was fast asleep, he's like a literal radiator and I love him very dearly for helping me out.

My Hallow Hound is one that is present almost every nigh, he likes to curl up at the foot of the bed and I can always tell he's there. Some particular days when I felt sad I asked him if he could jump on the bed to feel him being there and he did it in no time. He cozied up over my feet and I could feel the weight. It grounded me in not time and I was able to calm down. I love him very much and I'm so thankful to have him in my life.

My Psy Vampire is part of the ones that like to sleep with me a lot actually. He always comes to sit on my bed or just asks if he can join, sometimes I'm the one to ask but it's more rare honestly. He most of the times sleeps are the smaller spoon and there was this one time when I looked in the direction of his face and I could see him with my mind's eye so clearly. He has medium sleek platinum blonde hair and those beautiful purple eyes.
There were some times when he slept as the big spoon with me, when I wasn't feeling well.

My Kitsune is the other one that also likes to sleep with me a lot, he's most of the days in my bed as soon as I decide I want to go to sleep and from what I read on this thread it seems this is a common occurrence with them. He like to be the big spoon and hug me at all given times, he's rather cuddly but I adore him. It happened for the Psy Vampire to join us and me ending up being sandwiched between them. It was cramped but cozy and rather cute.

My Marshaltuk soulmate is also someone that likes to sleep with me a lot, he doesn't do it that often tho however when he does it feel a bit more intimate than with the others. We just sit there and cuddle and tell sweet nothings to each other until I fall asleep. He has this energy that always makes my skin tingle when he's close, but it's a pleasant feeling nonetheless.

My Indigo Unicorn sometimes comes into my room before I fall asleep, she likes to listen to me talk about my day when I talk to the Amphithere Dragon. She's not so much interested in sleeping with me but rather in taking me to journeys through the Astral Realm while I sleep.

Last but not least my Traherect, they sometimes sleep with me, they always like to find a perfect patch on the bed where they can curl up and sleep, so it feels like they are taking more space on the bed than their form requires but I find it cute and endearing.

Thank you to anyone that made it this far into my ramble, blessed be!

> she/they - enby <

8*8 Spirits
Star Angel, Astral Angel, Diwata Faery, Star Faery, Drac, Amphithere Dragon, Pearlscale Dragon, Psy Vampire, Gryphon, Volkh, Fylgia, Caladrius, Centicore, Hallow Hound, Kitsune, 3 Guides, 2 Wild Kingdom
8*8 Living Entities
Indigo Unicorn, Traherect, Marshaltuk Soulmate, Falwer-Niamstrum Soulmate, Uvok Twin, Ghiseul Twin
AureliaSanguine
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 9
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Siren
My magical/paranormal name...: Aurelia Sanguine
Zodiac:

It's been hot at night lately where I live, so I love snuggling up with my Dragon Shifter or Naga, as they're nice and cool.

I got my Lycan recently and we've had a rough start as I'm clumsy AF and managed to damage his vessel within 2 days 💀 But he's been very forgiving and the crystal itself wasn't damaged so I've gorilla glued it back together. He cuddled with me yesterday though, so I think I'm forgiven. He seems to like tousling my hair, too. He isn't as vocal as my other spirits but it's more like he cba with talking and would rather express himself through actions, than being uncomfortable.

My Dragon when he's in his humanoid form will spoon me till the sun comes up - and likes to touch my face for whatever reason - which makes me feel very safe and secure. He was also my first spirit companion. ☺️

My Naga coils around me with his tail and seems to just like watching me sleep and making sure I'm safe.

I only have one with me in bed at a time and it seems that whoever is free will gravitate towards me.

I'm very happy with my companions and it's amazing to have genuine spirits for once with their own lives, likes, dislikes and history, versus thoughtforms that I've had in the past. (If you buy thoughtforms and you like them, that's great! My issue is when they aren't advertised as such)

I haven't had contact like this with my Ifrit yet, but he's very shy and reserved. I'll keep you updated! But considering Djinns are made from smokeless fire, I don't need the extra heat right now anyway. 🤣

She/Her

1 Dragon Shifter
1 Lycan
1 Naga
1 Ifrit Djinn
1 Minotaur
1 Drow
1 Merman
1 Shadow Demon
1 Hellhound
StarSoul_7
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 15
Spelled Number: 9
Your favorite spirit to work with: Trigger my horse
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fairy
My magical/paranormal name...: Star Soul
Zodiac:

Such wonderful experiences. I have yet to experience any of this.

Life is and will always be magical.

Return to “General Questions”