Sin eater cause detox symptoms?

Discussion of creatures starting with letters K-Z.
madgar29
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 9999
Spelled Number: 9999
Your favorite spirit to work with: all
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Dragon Warrior
Zodiac:

2 cups of salt and lavender and drinking alot of water. may help. but detox feelings...... not same as withdraw? almost feel restless but flu like......... cold sweats. dont want to get out of bed? can hardly fuction? not a good state to be in. i doubt we talking about the same thing.

post849254.html#p849254 - Keep interaction Journey..
Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 198
Spelled Number: 470
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

sweetqt72 wrote: Sat Apr 23, 2022 7:22 pm I just wanted to check in about something

Has anyone experienced detox type symptoms when using a sin eater ?when I've had intense energy work sometimes I felt quite achy after like typical detox symptoms
I've been kind of feeling like that with the sin eater and I'm wondering if that's normal and other people have experienced it maybe it's just a symptom of them helping your energy can anyone share their experiences and thoughts about this

Because I maybe not felt as well after I think I have not been working with it as much because I was expecting to feel better
I really wanted to experience a feeling much lighter and I'm not working with it as much perhaps to get that feeling
I just expected to feel better and maybe I'm simply getting detox reactions that I have to push through and keep going with
While I understand your concerns about the Sin Eater being the cause, it's possible that the detox symptoms you're experiencing is actually from the energy work itself frm somewhere, rather than the side effects of your Sin Eater. It's important to consider that sometimes we may mistakenly attribute certain symptoms to our Sin Eater when there could be other factors at play. My Sin Eater works with me for 12 hours a day, every 5 days, and I haven't experienced any detox symptoms. So it's worth exploring the possibility that it might be something else causing your exhaustion.

In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

I have only one sin eater that is in Lisa's well being package. I personally not even aware of anything ever happened along with that particular spirit being concerned with any energy shifting or adjustments to cause me side effects. I think as @Lewk mentioned it, they are differ from CH sin eaters.

Luna Lysithea
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 386
Spelled Number: 74
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: The Winter Witch
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Luna Lysithea
Zodiac:

My Sin Eater is from CH @ASTER 🌝

Today I did my 2nd session with mine out of 14 days & I'm still feeling no side effects at all thankfully nor did I the first time I did a session with it, but as I said I think we all have different reactions to side effects.

\:*

💗Spirit Family💗 386

💗Immortals💗 27

💗Infusions💗 30

American Sanguine Vampire, Anamchara Angel, Amadan Fairy, Goddess Aphrodite, Goddess Calypso, Kracken, Goddess Nyx, Goddess Pandora, Grim Reaper, Lady Of The Lake, Wraith, Harpy, Goddess Hera, Goddess Hecate, Goddess Lilith, Red Dragon, Black Dragon, Gold Dragon, Balaur Dragon, Xypher, Fenrir, Crocotta, Dullahan, Volkh, Cnn Annwn, Barbegazi, Basilisk, Wendigo, Morgan Le Fey, & Goddess Skadi

Return to “Creatures K-Z”