Strange Ring

Isamaru5862
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1

So, I have this ring that my father gave me as a child that I don't really remember too much about. All I can remember is my father telling me not to wear it and keep it safe in my lockbox along with a large piece of tourmaline crystal.

Fast forward 26 years and I just now opened up the old lockbox, finding the ring, tourmaline crystal, and some other old stuff in it. Without giving it much thought, I put the ring on and it perfectly fits my ring finger. I began remembering what my dad once told me about the ring and took it off. Now I keep having this feeling of wanting to wear the ring along with a tingling sensation where I wore the ring. Am I just over thinking things here or is there something wrong with the ring? (Can't ask my father about it since he is dead)

Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Zodiac:

You can ask your father about it, if you really want to. Just call out to his spirit in a way that feels comfortable, and ask him to show you what you need to know about the ring in a way that you will understand - like through a dream. That is, if you're okay with his spirit connecting.
But I'd advise protecting yourself before attempting this, ensuring only his spirit can communicate the truth of the ring.

Or you could go to a professional and see if they are able to provide insights, but lean into your intuition in that case.

And lean into your intuition in general. What do you think is going on with this ring, if it were just up to you to decide? You know a lot more than you may think you do, it's just on the subconscious level.

"There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it."
—Oscar Wilde
akubrahatguy
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 5

Isamaru5862 wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2023 11:44 pm So, I have this ring that my father gave me as a child that I don't really remember too much about. All I can remember is my father telling me not to wear it and keep it safe in my lockbox along with a large piece of tourmaline crystal.

Fast forward 26 years and I just now opened up the old lockbox, finding the ring, tourmaline crystal, and some other old stuff in it. Without giving it much thought, I put the ring on and it perfectly fits my ring finger. I began remembering what my dad once told me about the ring and took it off. Now I keep having this feeling of wanting to wear the ring along with a tingling sensation where I wore the ring. Am I just over thinking things here or is there something wrong with the ring? (Can't ask my father about it since he is dead)
Hi there, have you checked the encyclopedia? I believe there is a way to use a mirror and different spells for wa or da, to tell if a vessel has a spirit in it. Be warned of what you might see though. Also not saying it's a spirit or anything but maybe worth a look?

My spirit companions: a passed human spirit, Master Balkin Vampire, South Tower watcher, Lares, Daughter of Lilith succubus,
All female.
StarofHope
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: I cant choose.
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Hope
Zodiac:

Maybe the tourmaline can offer some clues to what the ring is. It's a protective stone that transforms dark into light and balances emotions, it's grounding and has connection to earth energies.

Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 198
Spelled Number: 470
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Isamaru5862 wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2023 11:44 pm So, I have this ring that my father gave me as a child that I don't really remember too much about. All I can remember is my father telling me not to wear it and keep it safe in my lockbox along with a large piece of tourmaline crystal.

I don't think you're overthinking or that there's anything wrong with the ring. However, it's possible that it may have some dark magical properties, which is why there was a warning not to wear it. Now that you've put it on, you're experiencing a strong desire to wear it again, and that doesn't seem like a good sign.

I don't want to be a buzzkill, but perhaps it's just a precious keepsake your father passed down to you, waiting for the perfect moment. And like many powerful enchanted objects, it may leave a tingling sensation.

Given that you can't ask your late father about the ring, it seems like you don't have any protection to find out the answers. Since you're already on the CH forum, I suggest taking a picture of the ring and sending it to the CH support desk for further investigation. They might be able to shed some light on what's going on.

In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!
Whyme
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Spelled Number: 1
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Black tourmaline crystals are known to absorb negative (unwanted) energy. If you're still feeling drawn towards the ring, try holding the tourmaline and see if that helps any. You might have to repeat a few times. Also, be sure to cleanse the crystal before and after use. There are different methods to cleanse crystals. My favourite method is using sound so I ring my altar bell above a crystal that needs cleansing/charging.

Life is more amazing when enriched with spirits. <3

Return to “Paranormal Energy”