venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

The Seriden looks like have a horn on the CH picture.
But I didn't notice horns on the Vorin nor on the Ulaphres.
Tarvos wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2023 4:03 am
ASTER wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2023 9:25 am Thanks so much for your input here @Tarvos . I picked up on that ‘dark streak’ as your saying with this Ulaphres angel through the threads. I was going back and forth between actually three of these celestials, Seriden is the third type.

I got a call from the Vorin, years ago. I had no doubt about him, he will be a perfect companion to me. It’s a male coming to me. No write up yet, but he visited me and saw him with my natural eyesight. I somehow able to see through the realms. I can see my spirits naturally without much effort. So happy for him coming.

One of my other companions also sowing herself, her lovely face. Unless I got mixed up and the lovely ‘female face’ clairvoyant flashes actually belongs with my physical eyes site vision of my Vorin….which is very much possible too.

I am expecting 3 white arts and two darker on the lighter ends celestial beings. Two of them living entities. So more then likely I won’t get the other two any time soon the (Seriden & Ulaphres). https://shop.creepyhollows.com/living-e ... riden.html

I don’t think they are angels as a Bronwyn type. I feel it might be they are winged celestial beings.

What do you think of their origins @Tarvos ? Are they celestials, or fallen angels? Which realms they would belong and where in the universe are they came fromI wonder?
They're not Fallen Angels, but rather celestial beings. I don't possess knowledge about their origins, and my Keep is equally unaware of them. Therefore, I cannot provide precise details regarding where they originate from. But the horns look interesting.

Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 198
Spelled Number: 470
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

ASTER wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2023 7:12 am The Seriden looks like have a horn on the CH picture.
But I didn't notice horns on the Vorin nor on the Ulaphres.
Tarvos wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2023 4:03 am
ASTER wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2023 9:25 am Thanks so much for your input here @Tarvos . I picked up on that ‘dark streak’ as your saying with this Ulaphres angel through the threads. I was going back and forth between actually three of these celestials, Seriden is the third type.

I got a call from the Vorin, years ago. I had no doubt about him, he will be a perfect companion to me. It’s a male coming to me. No write up yet, but he visited me and saw him with my natural eyesight. I somehow able to see through the realms. I can see my spirits naturally without much effort. So happy for him coming.

One of my other companions also sowing herself, her lovely face. Unless I got mixed up and the lovely ‘female face’ clairvoyant flashes actually belongs with my physical eyes site vision of my Vorin….which is very much possible too.

I am expecting 3 white arts and two darker on the lighter ends celestial beings. Two of them living entities. So more then likely I won’t get the other two any time soon the (Seriden & Ulaphres). https://shop.creepyhollows.com/living-e ... riden.html

I don’t think they are angels as a Bronwyn type. I feel it might be they are winged celestial beings.

What do you think of their origins @Tarvos ? Are they celestials, or fallen angels? Which realms they would belong and where in the universe are they came fromI wonder?
They're not Fallen Angels, but rather celestial beings. I don't possess knowledge about their origins, and my Keep is equally unaware of them. Therefore, I cannot provide precise details regarding where they originate from. But the horns look interesting.
ASTER, you were all over the place. I was talking about Seriden's horns since you asked me specifically about them. Ulaphres Angels don't have horns. Lol.

In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!
Luna Lysithea
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 386
Spelled Number: 74
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: The Winter Witch
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Luna Lysithea
Zodiac:

I adopted one also today requesting darkest of DA in the notes & I'm really looking forward to when she arrives❣

\:*

💗Spirit Family💗 386

💗Immortals💗 27

💗Infusions💗 30

American Sanguine Vampire, Anamchara Angel, Amadan Fairy, Goddess Aphrodite, Goddess Calypso, Kracken, Goddess Nyx, Goddess Pandora, Grim Reaper, Lady Of The Lake, Wraith, Harpy, Goddess Hera, Goddess Hecate, Goddess Lilith, Red Dragon, Black Dragon, Gold Dragon, Balaur Dragon, Xypher, Fenrir, Crocotta, Dullahan, Volkh, Cnn Annwn, Barbegazi, Basilisk, Wendigo, Morgan Le Fey, & Goddess Skadi
Satella
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 343
Spelled Number: 409
Your favorite spirit to work with: faery
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mommy
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Bella Dawn

@Tarvos @ASTER So just got my description of my Ulaphres Angel, he is a living entity, I was surprised as I just left it completely open but a elder of their race came forward, been told that in terms of rank would be similar to a emperor. He is amazing, hhaha as soon as I read his name he came and gave me this really warm electric hug and been hugging and uh kissing my neck since then ahha he is sitting behind me while I work. Anyway I’ll share more if I can be wow he is really intense.

Hihi, currently here is my friendsies info
Spirit Friends 67
Being Friends 155
Preconjure Peeps 400 +
Coven Friendsies 33
Rescues 47

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

Congratulations :) I would like to hear about yours, thanks in advance.
Satella wrote: Fri Aug 04, 2023 4:44 pm @Tarvos @ASTER So just got my description of my Ulaphres Angel, he is a living entity, I was surprised as I just left it completely open but a elder of their race came forward, been told that in terms of rank would be similar to a emperor. He is amazing, hhaha as soon as I read his name he came and gave me this really warm electric hug and been hugging and uh kissing my neck since then ahha he is sitting behind me while I work. Anyway I’ll share more if I can be wow he is really intense.

Luna Lysithea
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 386
Spelled Number: 74
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: The Winter Witch
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Luna Lysithea
Zodiac:

Congratulations @Satella❣ I'm glad your bonding is going so nicely with your Angel.

I've read about the electricity happening on here, so I'm sure if mine hugs me I'll probably feel similarly to what you do when it comes to that, but I wasn't aware that they were interested in the type of kisses you describe. That's not at all offputting to me mind you, & I know each companion is different but I'm now curious if my lady will do that when she arrives too. 🎃

Time will tell, and I'll update my experiences myself in this thread if she allows me to do so also.

\:*

💗Spirit Family💗 386

💗Immortals💗 27

💗Infusions💗 30

American Sanguine Vampire, Anamchara Angel, Amadan Fairy, Goddess Aphrodite, Goddess Calypso, Kracken, Goddess Nyx, Goddess Pandora, Grim Reaper, Lady Of The Lake, Wraith, Harpy, Goddess Hera, Goddess Hecate, Goddess Lilith, Red Dragon, Black Dragon, Gold Dragon, Balaur Dragon, Xypher, Fenrir, Crocotta, Dullahan, Volkh, Cnn Annwn, Barbegazi, Basilisk, Wendigo, Morgan Le Fey, & Goddess Skadi
stormdancer
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep
If I could be anything, I would be...: dunno yet
My magical/paranormal name...: Giver of scritches
Zodiac:

@ASTER Mine's not that dark and heavy at all. She is definitely on the lighter side. She is more uplifting and supportive.

Why dip your toe in the water when you can do a cannonball?

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

Nice, so lovely to hear. I like then a lot. I am expecting a reverse adoption, maybe one will come through. ;)
stormdancer wrote: Sat Aug 05, 2023 11:43 pm @ASTER Mine's not that dark and heavy at all. She is definitely on the lighter side. She is more uplifting and supportive.

stormdancer
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep
If I could be anything, I would be...: dunno yet
My magical/paranormal name...: Giver of scritches
Zodiac:

ASTER wrote: Sun Aug 06, 2023 12:00 am Nice, so lovely to hear. I like then a lot. I am expecting a reverse adoption, maybe one will come through. ;)
stormdancer wrote: Sat Aug 05, 2023 11:43 pm @ASTER Mine's not that dark and heavy at all. She is definitely on the lighter side. She is more uplifting and supportive.

|.|

Knowing your energy, if you did a custom, I don't think you will get that dark of one.

Why dip your toe in the water when you can do a cannonball?

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

Yeah, exactly. I think Ash is amazing matching us with our competitions. It's he was able to find new the perfect match with my 👿 DEater, I am sure he will had no difficulties with a reverse or custom later on. I just want to bond with my present companions, meantime still there's a freebie reverse adoption slipped into my 🛒. So much for waiting two months before ordering anything again... But I just had to do a purchase due to customers application discount. :)
stormdancer wrote: Sun Aug 06, 2023 12:10 am
ASTER wrote: Sun Aug 06, 2023 12:00 am Nice, so lovely to hear. I like then a lot. I am expecting a reverse adoption, maybe one will come through. ;)

|.|

Knowing your energy, if you did a custom, I don't think you will get that dark of one.

Return to “Angels”