neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Zodiac:

Tarvos wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 10:00 pm
Riswan wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 3:53 pm My order for both has been completed
For my white arts a i received 3 spels and a Phoenix came
My dark arts profile i received 2 spells and two spirits came forward Kentauride and a Psy Vampire.
I have a phoenix and now i got a second :]
It will be my first Kentauride and first Vampire don't have experiences with these two, some info of how they are from someone that have them as companions would be highly appreciated.
A Kentauride, a female Centaur, possesses a lively and sociable nature. On the other hand, the Psy Vampire thrives on energy, extracting it from their surroundings to sustain themselves and even recharge you. As a result, being in their presence can enhance your overall energy levels. If you are interested in energy work, starting with a Psy Vampire could prove to be a fantastic choice.

In my personal experience, I have accumulated a delightful assortment of Psy Vampires, who have truly been remarkable. Even though I already exuded an abundance of energy, their arrival in my life has catapulted me into a perpetual state of excitement/energetic, day in and day out.
Thanks for the reply after posting that message i had taken a look in the Psy vampire encyclopedia and found out that they can help me a lot with the things i'm working on so in other words it's what i needed.

Riswan
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Zodiac:

Lewk wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 10:14 pm
Riswan wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 3:53 pm [...]My dark arts profile i received 2 spells and two spirits came forward Kentauride and a Psy Vampire.
[...]
It will be my first Kentauride and first Vampire don't have experiences with these two, some info of how they are from someone that have them as companions would be highly appreciated.
I have a number of Psy Vampires of the CH type - conjured by me, using CH items. Plus a Norse Vampire from MMT, which is very similar to the CH definition of a Psy Vampire.

I think each Keeper is going to interact with their spirit companions their own way, so in one sense it may not be useful to talk about how I do. Plus a custom conjure may result in one that's going to match well with you, with a different personality or character than the ones that come forward for me.

CH articles & books say their Psy Vampires are on the lighter, grey side of DA and are very suitable for those new to DA or who are mainly WA-leaning keepers. It feels like that to me too.

I would recommend reading the CH Encyclopedia page on Psy Vampires, as that can help you get a feel for them.

It might help if I say that mine don't come across to me as at all threatening, intimidating etc. ie Not your stereotypical film & fiction Vampires at all. But that's true of many or most DA companions. They're on our side and have willingly come forward in mutual alignment with us to be our companions and helpers, if they've been conjured by CH. This is the modern spirit keeping conjuration standard, as I think of it.

My Psy Vampire companions are friendly, while at the same time taking seriously their abilities to help me (for which, see Encyclopedia page).

If their Clan is listed by CH, it's well worth checking out what the Encyclopedia says about members of that clan.

https://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/?action=show&cat=33
Thanks for your post, always great to read your posts.
Even trough each keeper is different its good to read/learn how others are interacting with their spirits, so thanks for sharing your experiences.
After i had posted that message i have taken a look in the CH Encyclopedia, i thinks its what i needed

madgar29
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 9999
Spelled Number: 9999
Your favorite spirit to work with: all
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Dragon Warrior
Zodiac:

still waiting on my reading. I am being patient. love to share what I CAN. hmm. but if i have to guess :P ASH might go with necromancy and vampires. But we will see maybe he will surprise me. I dunno!

ordered it back in june but i know they been super busy. so its okay.

post849254.html#p849254 - Keep interaction Journey..

Return to “Dark Arts”