Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 198
Spelled Number: 470
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Likes2Read wrote: Mon Aug 14, 2023 4:08 am I haven't ordered a servitor from CH. Are mind control and moving of objects capabilities that they advertise for their servitors? I know that CH does not deal in BA, and I get the impression that controlling someone else's mind, without their consent, is stepping over that boundary between DA and BA. (It's the same rationale that inspires a lot of us, myself included, to regard a love spell that tries to force someone to feel affection are BA spells.) And moving a physical object via nonphysical means is a BIG task. Even a small or light object being moved via psychokinesis is a major undertaking.

i would recommend having a word with CH support about just what your servitor can reasonably be expected to accomplish.
CH doesn't explicitly advertise for those specific abilities, but the potential for programming a CH servitor is virtually limitless. CH doesn't handle BA, and mind control falls under the category of DA. Instead, it focuses on influencing someone's stream of thoughts in alignment with your desires. Picture it as gently nudging them in the right direction. There's no coercion involved; it's more like going with the flow. As a result, successfully controlling someone's mind every single time isn't guaranteed due to their own barriers or stubbornness, or perhaps both. Of course, there is BA mind control, but that's a whole different realm.

Based on this context, it seems that OP may not fully grasp the concept of a servitor and may have unrealistic expectations. They might believe that servitors can control minds and manipulate objects for them, but that's not the case. My CH servitor is also equipped with mind control, a specialty of my Keep. This feature certainly makes things much more convenient.

In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!
Mars08
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Mars

Likes2Read wrote: Mon Aug 14, 2023 4:08 am I haven't ordered a servitor from CH. Are mind control and moving of objects capabilities that they advertise for their servitors? I know that CH does not deal in BA, and I get the impression that controlling someone else's mind, without their consent, is stepping over that boundary between DA and BA. (It's the same rationale that inspires a lot of us, myself included, to regard a love spell that tries to force someone to feel affection are BA spells.) And moving a physical object via nonphysical means is a BIG task. Even a small or light object being moved via psychokinesis is a major undertaking.

i would recommend having a word with CH support about just what your servitor can reasonably be expected to accomplish.
I have no idea, they give you 3 choices for actions. Would be frustrating if they can’t reasonably do anything at all, makes them kind of aimless. Still waiting to hear back.

madgar29
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 9999
Spelled Number: 9999
Your favorite spirit to work with: all
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Dragon Warrior
Zodiac:

im starting to wonder if this was a mis understanding the powers you got you sure its for your reality or the astral realm?

of course CH doesnt do BA mind control would be a suggestion or influence in your favor doesnt mean they will bend their will. nothing BA about influencing.

i think there is a mis understanding i bet these powers are for the astral world.

post849254.html#p849254 - Keep interaction Journey..
Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Good morning :) Please respond to our messages to you on our helpdesk as we can discuss/address the issue directly. A Forum thread is great for feedback on questions, but they cannot advise you to the work that is done, because that is something only we can answer for you via our helpdesk.

Please read your notes of your Servitor in their entirety. I do not believe that you read your notes, or understand the programming. We do not provide Black Arts, nor do we remove the free will of anyone.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER

Return to “Servitors/Thoughtforms”