What are some of the best spirits for protection?

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Indra is an Immortal. He has his own ways and set of priorities. I sensed him energetic positive and uplifting presence but that was all. I can’t recall a particular conversation with him. But he definitely showered me with good things and very protective. He was binded within the same order as my Enochian Baradiel and my Powers. Baradiel stood it with amazing telepathic strength,deep voice and quickest response. Love calling out to Baradiel. I know Indra also near and hears me.

Thanks for sharing your experiences. I am so sorry to hear that you have had scary dreams in your life path. Definitely not fun to live through of those. I read that dark art beings can trigger nightmares. Great that you have a nice celestial with you to support your work and path.

madgar29 wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 8:30 am so you are connected to Indra, @ASTER i would love to hear your interactions with him if any are intense. but thats private so i understand but i did share mine on your post if you havnt seen it. i too would like to do the dark profile with ash. they are not social you say. depends how their energy is presented in the dreams. iv had dreams with beings in person you would want to throw up and you head would hurt. but in the dream they are not pretty. but he came off as charming, and wanted to give me a warriors honor and glory. the highest emotion they are able to share with anyone in their life. and to this day i question why this being did this in my dream. which was a alpha draco he was 9 feet tall but standing next to him he made me feel EQUAL. the entire exchange blew me away but of what they have done to me my entire life. hurt me, feed off me, humifilate me, control me, wanted to kill me. then you got this one honoring me. long story short. you never know they they would want to represent themselves in your dreams. my gorgeous fallen angel i have had other practiers be like wow she is very dark very inense very domintaiting, but when i interact with her in my dreams the energy she loses her wings and looks human and energy wise she feels like a friend i knew all my life and makes me feel so comfortable i almost forget she is even a female its insane. she takes so much effort to make me feel as comfortable as i can. its breathe taking. i asked why she does it. all i get back is she reallly reallly likes u lol.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

FireFox79
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 1

My Marid djinn J is such a delight. She hugs me when I have a hard day she's funny in the way she grants wishes. My wishes have been granted just not in the way that I may have imagined. When I first got her I didn't put ground rules down and wished good luck to a customer at my job. I ended up selling the customer a huge lottery ticket. It sure was funny, we have ground rules now.
I also had a hard time reaching out to my fiance in an emergency, I had reached out to her. She contacted one of his main spirits and we were able to handle the situation from a distance and all was well. She has definitely had a huge impact on my day to day life I would highly suggest a Marid djinn if you feel the calling.

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

I already replied here back than but I just wanted to add like @FireFox79 said, I have this Atlantean Marid Djinn … right. And for months he never even revealed his energy to me. I got him for over a year. Just about giving up on him, and thinking I bought an empty vessel, I put it off for a week. Then slowly I felt changes on my good luck and energy at work. I also started to miss my ‘empty’ pendant which I thought was weird. Slowly, I clued in that this particular beautiful vessel of mine indeed got my Atlantean Djinn on it and he is very powerful & protective of me. Loyal and sensitive to my needs. I realised that most of my Djinn prefer silence but their actions speak louder about their eternal devotion. So my point is any type of companions that bonding well with their keeper will show a fearless and powerful protection.

FireFox79
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 1

@ASTER that's some really great insight I noticed my Djinn can be very silent too, I didn't realize it might just be a Djinn thing?

Return to “Protection”