Number of Spirits: 28
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Incubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: jackalope
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: cyris
Zodiac:

Hate auto emojis but still

1 veela 8)) 1 throne angel :8) 1 watcher B) 8 warrior angels X..X 1 seraphim 0:) 1 dragos 2 :v psy vampires *0* 1 sang vamp ^^ 1 gargoyle O.Op 1 violet flame angel *>* 1 Norse tiger :3 1 nympho <3 1 servitor 8>
Johnny Seraph
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gregori Watcher
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
Zodiac:

The only time incubus E ever acted out, was when he told me not to ever call myself a nobody in his presence, ever again. Very emphatically.

"Let's just reason this out, hmm?

We're spirits of passion, and we enjoy sex (and NEED it, to some extent). And there is something to the idea, that we can alter our appearances, in order to be more enticing to a given beloved.

So, with all of that in mind, why would an incubus companion do something that, frankly, juvenile, and make themselves less attractive to you? Does anyone actually enjoy sleeping with a certifiable rapscallion?

Something about what is being described here, does not add up. I believe the expression is "biting the hand that feeds you."

Speaking of expressions, one thing Johnny hasn't ever said to me, but which I've heard often enough, is "I'm only human." Few who say that, truly understand their own nature. Humans are more powerful than most humans seem to believe. "Only human" is an oxymoron, if I may say so myself.

Which is why 'But that's my nature' shouldn't cut it from an incubus that's a true companion. It's an excuse of a similar stripe."

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

pokemonsavage wrote: Tue Aug 22, 2023 6:40 am [Yes the practitioner told me so, ive talked with them a few times about it :// its very obvious its him, i know his energy and i have heard his voice during astral projection, its def him, really just wanted to know if this behaviour was normal, i thought i would come here for a wider range of answers and opinions on that, like i understand wanting to rule out everything but its been happening for months and ive dug into it, ive put up wards, meditated on it and talked to them in dreams and projection for months to make sure its them, i can feel the mood change when this guy steps in ok, he is super mad, but its fine i got the answer i was looking for, its obvi not normal , which tbh i figured but part of me just wanted to trust his exscuses
Obviously I hope you can get this situation resolved well.

Is this practitioner the seller you got the Incubus from?

If so, have they made any recommendations? eg Did they recommend using house rules with consequences, eg subduing, for example? As you said the person you got the Incubus from is a well known seller, I'd be concerned if they gave no advice.

By the way, the CH Great Dark Arts Guidance book contains a spell to block a bound companion for a defined period - ie block the influence of their presence. We can't banish a bound companion. If you're setting up wards with the hope of restricting your bound companion's influence on you, they also may not work if they're the kind that try to keep the spirit away, ie something similar to banishing.

You can also respectfully ask the bound spirit to minimise their influence for a defined period.

If that doesn't seem to happen, then try consequences, like subduing - or putting their vessel away from where you normally pass. Or use the CH blocking spell.

I would hope that a reliable conjurer/seller would conjure a being that's suitable for you. Some testing of boundaries is to be expected with some types of DA spirit but that's what house rules & consequences are for.

It's very possible that mental worry or projection issues can be happening simultaneously - as mentioned in other posts in the thread.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 198
Spelled Number: 470
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

pokemonsavage wrote: Tue Aug 22, 2023 6:40 am Yes the practitioner told me so, ive talked with them a few times about it :// its very obvious its him, i know his energy and i have heard his voice during astral projection, its def him, really just wanted to know if this behaviour was normal, i thought i would come here for a wider range of answers and opinions on that, like i understand wanting to rule out everything but its been happening for months and ive dug into it, ive put up wards, meditated on it and talked to them in dreams and projection for months to make sure its them, i can feel the mood change when this guy steps in ok, he is super mad, but its fine i got the answer i was looking for, its obvi not normal , which tbh i figured but part of me just wanted to trust his exscuses
I have some years of experience in psychology, and my interest in the subject continues to grow. I want to retire studying psychology with the goal of obtaining a license and fully utilize my psychic abilities in the far future. However, despite my research and interest, I am aware that I still experience moments of projecting. If you constantly have negative thoughts, they can have an impact on your subconscious mind. It is important to be mindful of this and try to maintain a positive mindset.

From an outsider's perspective, it seems that by continuously blaming someone else, you are making it their problem, even if it may not actually be their fault. It is possible that the spirit you mentioned in your post became upset because you have been attempting to banish them and now you are seeking reassurance here. However, I still find it difficult to understand the situation completely.

I once had a companion who used to express her dissatisfaction by flipping things off the table. I promptly communicated my discomfort with her behavior, and after two or three instances, she completely stopped doing it. I handled the situation with her in a considerate manner, as I believe open communication is crucial. It does not appear to me that you have a clear line of communication with your companion or that you have made efforts to resolve the misunderstandings between you two. Instead, you have been seeking external help to banish them or seeking reassurance that they are indeed the cause of the problem. I hope you will consider the advice others have given you.

In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!
madgar29
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 9999
Spelled Number: 9999
Your favorite spirit to work with: all
My magical/paranormal name...: Dragon Warrior
Zodiac:

Why are you all teaming up against him/her saying it's their mind playing tricks on them. To even say that my first question is do they have direct clear communication with this Incubi.

If he/she has clear communication with this bound spirit again there is no excuse for such behaviour ever. Even if the keeper is abusing them. Gives even more reason for that person. To let that spirit free or re-home.

If this person is saying they are being abused by spirit but us not sure. Paranoia. Different subject infact they dunno if it's even a bound spirit at that point

post849254.html#p849254 - Keep interaction Journey..

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”