active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Spelled Number: 1
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

You're welcome @MysticTranscendence

I have crocottas for my large keep which includes human spirits. As far as I understand, you leave crocottas alone because they're for your spirits and living entities. I believe they don't protect human spirits but do tolerate them. Maybe someone with more experience with them will chime in.

Life is more amazing when enriched with spirits. <3
FireFox79
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 1

"My fiancée also just placed an order for her own Hellhound and Great Wall of protection orb. I’m excited to see how everything evolves."

It's been evolving very well I feel like I've known my Hellhound A for a long time now I've been drawn to get one for what seems like a life time. We instantly connected. I feel much closer and like I can understand and feel my other spirits as well after this binding. He has been a big support and I notice him guiding me down the path I want for my life instead of the path I've been stagnant in. So all in all it's all been evolving better then I could have imagined.

I couldn't be more greatful <3

Sterling Birch
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 43
Spelled Number: 115
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Sterling Birch
Zodiac:

Whyme wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 3:07 pm You're welcome @MysticTranscendence

I have crocottas for my large keep which includes human spirits. As far as I understand, you leave crocottas alone because they're for your spirits and living entities. I believe they don't protect human spirits but do tolerate them. Maybe someone with more experience with them will chime in.
Nice! I feel pretty called to connect with a crocotta for the safety of my spirit family. Do all crocotta’s dislike humans? I wonder if I’m specific in the CC notes, a crocotta could be found that would enjoy bonding with me, but only fiercely protect my other spirit companions.

Just as an update, since bonding with the 4 Courtwind Angels and tasking them for protection, having the 50 ft shield, and the Great Wall of Protection, the house feels like a fortress now. I notice my emotional and mental state feels so incredibly clear and untouchable now. I can really see now why protection is so important! I’m also on day 3 of doing Ash’s Ultimate Protection Ritual, and it’s been fascinating to feel the “energy armor” developing from that.
FireFox79 wrote: Tue Aug 22, 2023 7:04 am "My fiancée also just placed an order for her own Hellhound and Great Wall of protection orb. I’m excited to see how everything evolves."

It's been evolving very well I feel like I've known my Hellhound A for a long time now I've been drawn to get one for what seems like a life time. We instantly connected. I feel much closer and like I can understand and feel my other spirits as well after this binding. He has been a big support and I notice him guiding me down the path I want for my life instead of the path I've been stagnant in. So all in all it's all been evolving better then I could have imagined.

I couldn't be more greatful <3
Not to mention he’s been a fantastic protector! I can’t imagine anyone/anything wanting to mess with you anytime soon.

Previously MysticTranscendence

If you light a lamp for somebody, it will also brighten your path.
- Gautama Buddha

Return to “Protection”