You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 26
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Stryx
If I could be anything, I would be...: Shadow Demon
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Rhea Lynx Celosia
Zodiac:

What has the goddess Hecate done for you lately? Have any of you guys gotten her bound, and what experiences have you had?

RHEA LYNX CELOSIA - Proud of who I am, and will come to be
Dark and Black Arts fiend, Chaosophist, Mythology Dork, and Akarmatic adept in the Making
"I've built more than you'll ever destroy, and I've destroyed far more than you will ever create." - Jason King
"It's a pity that stupidity isn't painful" - Anton LaVey
Wiccan Warrior Alex
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Black Dragon/wraith
If I could be anything, I would be...: Wraith
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Given to a few close friends
Zodiac:

Hecate is my patron Goddess. She represents freedom for all women. Anytime I have been faced with a dilemma,
(crossroads) or faced with a life change (home, job) Hecate has made the way clear, and smoothed the path. Indeed, I feel like my
life has been a very fortuitous one.

But working with Hecate (or any deity) is a two way street. Hecate bound? No, I feel no need to have her bound, as she is available
to all women who call her. Honor her on her sacred days, at the moon phases. In the Tarot, she is represented by the 3's and by the
High Priestess.

Hecate is many things, but one should not enter into a relationship with the idea 'what can you do for me' (bound or unbound).
I think to do so would only lead to disappointment.

Namaste,
Alex

ImageIf everyone cared and nobody cried,
If everyone loved and nobody lied,
If everyone shared and swallowed their pride,
Then we'd see the day when nobody died.
Nickleback
Ashino Tsume roshi
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Galactic Executive
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
My magical/paranormal name...: Durga Suta Putra
Zodiac:

Yes Bound to Hecate this past early summer. She surrounded my cabin with lightning bolts and high winds, but never touched the house. It is my certainty that I am protected by Hecate in both ways I understand and ways I do not.

Caiyros

EarthGalactics online....
Leautremontmars Virtual Mall
Occult Metaphysical
Children of the Night Lugoss
3graveyardvultures
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: ALL
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: no name

::bump::

I had the most amazing dream last night , I feel this is a calling for my first immortal.
It was a dream of me just walking in our woods , alone at night ( it was not scary ) there where whispers in the wind in the most beautiful female voice that just kept saying Hecate , Hecate,Hecate !It was calling me closer.It was so real.

I read the CH encyclopedia on her and this is so me and what Im going through in this stage of my life.I have not even considered a immortal until now.

http://encyclopedia.creepyhollows.com/a ... hecate.htm

Any others have her bound or call on this goddess ? :candlep:

We must let go of the life we have planned,
so as to accept the one that is waiting for us.
Joseph Campbell

Image*Image*
Image*Image*Image
Aiko
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 45
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Throne Angel
If I could be anything, I would be...: Warrior Angel
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

:1
::bump:: ::Anyone::

Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 198
Spelled Number: 470
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon

This thread is getting a little bump! It's quite amusing because ASTER mentioned Hecate when searching for my magical name. And guess what? CH just sent me a freebie Hecate statue with my latest order. Isn't that something?

In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

That is absolutely wonderful and what a hint and coincidence! I am truly happy for you @Tarvos.

On the other hand in my case, when I decided to reach out to her, I recived a very strong... "No! She aren't your Goddess" in my dream crystal clear.

Me too, urnestly awaiting on my reading, to see who is the 5 Immortals suggestions going to be.
Tarvos wrote: Fri Aug 25, 2023 2:26 pm This thread is getting a little bump! It's quite amusing because ASTER mentioned Hecate when searching for my magical name. And guess what? CH just sent me a freebie Hecate statue with my latest order. Isn't that something?

Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 198
Spelled Number: 470
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon

ASTER wrote: Fri Aug 25, 2023 2:55 pm That is absolutely wonderful and what a hint and coincidence! I am truly happy for you @Tarvos.

On the other hand in my case, when I decided to reach out to her, I recived a very strong... "No! She aren't your Goddess" in my dream crystal clear.

Me too, urnestly awaiting on my reading, to see who is the 5 Immortals suggestions going to be.
I'm still a novice when it comes to connecting with Immortals. To be honest, I haven't even reached out to my Goddess, whom I have the freebie binding with. Lol. I was away on a trip when I received the binding, and upon returning home, I only unpacked a few things. Now I need to do some digging to find where the binding is and get myself in the right mindset to connect. I must admit, I feel a bit nervous since she holds a special place in my religious beliefs. It's not just any Goddess to me, if you know what I mean.

In my Immortal reading, I was suggested 5 Immortals - 4 Goddesses that I know nothing about, and one controversial Greek Immortal. I had to resort to Googling the Goddesses, but it seems like a few of them are associated with prosperity and luck, one is related to hunting, and another is connected to animals. Although their roles extend beyond these aspects, it's quite intriguing.

I believe CH sent me the Hecate statue as a thoughtful homage. I am currently exploring it with curiosity, as I am not familiar with the Goddess. I want to take my time and learn about her without relying solely on online information, as it can sometimes be biased. CH has previously gifted me with items related to Mermaids and Vampires, and I truly adore both of these mythical beings.

My Keep is quite protective, so they haven't shown any eagerness for me to connect with more Immortals. Therefore, in the same sense, it may not be the right time for you to connect with Hecate. However, it doesn't mean she won't reach out to you in the future. Who knows? Deep down, I feel it's not the right time for me to contact any Immortal, but I will express my gratitude for all the ways she has aided me in the past before Spirit Keeping.

In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!

Return to “Immortals”