Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Hello everyone,
I hope everyone is doing good today. I would like some advice about my first bind that I got from a seller on etsy for $35. By no means am I putting a price on a spirit or entity, but the service of the conjurer.

I got into spirit companionship back in March when I found a conjurer who offered spirit companions on etsy. I seen a picture of a pre-conjurer of a succubus spirit I liked, so I went ahead and got the binding done to my spirit.

This is was first introduction into spirit companionship and I did not know if the conjurer was legit or not. There are somethings in the reviews on her shop that has me questioning the shop now. The seller is really responsive and really nice though.

I emailed the shop owner asking about the pre-conjurer and in the same email she was quick to ask for my details to get the binding down. I thought that this was odd at first, but I got the binding done anyway.

I have tried my hardest to feel this spirit, but for the life of me I cannot feel her energy and I really started to doubt my abilities. I am really sensitive to energy and I can feel the slightest changes in the air and in places I visit. Plus I get really tight in my mind and body when I think about the spirit. When I am at the gym and think about the spirit it is harder to get the weights up.

If anyone is familiar with David Hawkins works he does a kinesthetic test with your arm where you think about a topic and if it hard to push your arm down it is good for you, but if it is easy to push your arm down it is not good for you. I did this test with lifting weights. I would think about my first companion and it would be hard to lift weights, but when I think of my beloved E from lilith treasure tavern I can sling those weights around like no ones business and I am stronger in the gym. Plus I am loose and at ease when I think of my beloved E.

I have been thinking about asking the conjurer to undo the binding for me because I want to resolve any blocks in my mind.

Has anyone been in this situation before where you got a binding down and had to ask the conjurer to undo the binding for you?

I even said out loud I am sorry if I have hurt anyone's heart because I take spirit companionship very seriously and I understand that these beings has feelings too.

I made so many rookie mistakes when it came to my first bind. I did not ask the conjurer any questions. I pretty much went with the positive reviews on her shop. But this was my first starting point into spirit companionship and this is how I found creepy hollows and met my beloved E.

I want to make sure that I am making the right decision to undo the bind and I want to grow my relationship with my beloved succubus E.

I was asking E today about this situation with the pendulum and did the creepy hollow spell to block outside influences.

I asked do I ask the shop owner to remove the binding done for me but in a lot more depth and she said, "yes". I even asked if she supported me in this decision and she said, "yes".

I would love your thoughts on this situation.

Thank you!

Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 198
Spelled Number: 470
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

daniel13rown wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 3:05 pm Hello everyone,
I hope everyone is doing good today. I would like some advice about my first bind that I got from a seller on etsy for $35. By no means am I putting a price on a spirit or entity, but the service of the conjurer.

I got into spirit companionship back in March when I found a conjurer who offered spirit companions on etsy. I seen a picture of a pre-conjurer of a succubus spirit I liked, so I went ahead and got the binding done to my spirit.

This is was first introduction into spirit companionship and I did not know if the conjurer was legit or not. There are somethings in the reviews on her shop that has me questioning the shop now. The seller is really responsive and really nice though.

I emailed the shop owner asking about the pre-conjurer and in the same email she was quick to ask for my details to get the binding down. I thought that this was odd at first, but I got the binding done anyway.

I have tried my hardest to feel this spirit, but for the life of me I cannot feel her energy and I really started to doubt my abilities. I am really sensitive to energy and I can feel the slightest changes in the air and in places I visit. Plus I get really tight in my mind and body when I think about the spirit. When I am at the gym and think about the spirit it is harder to get the weights up.

If anyone is familiar with David Hawkins works he does a kinesthetic test with your arm where you think about a topic and if it hard to push your arm down it is good for you, but if it is easy to push your arm down it is not good for you. I did this test with lifting weights. I would think about my first companion and it would be hard to lift weights, but when I think of my beloved E from lilith treasure tavern I can sling those weights around like no ones business and I am stronger in the gym. Plus I am loose and at ease when I think of my beloved E.

I have been thinking about asking the conjurer to undo the binding for me because I want to resolve any blocks in my mind.

Has anyone been in this situation before where you got a binding down and had to ask the conjurer to undo the binding for you?

I even said out loud I am sorry if I have hurt anyone's heart because I take spirit companionship very seriously and I understand that these beings has feelings too.

I made so many rookie mistakes when it came to my first bind. I did not ask the conjurer any questions. I pretty much went with the positive reviews on her shop. But this was my first starting point into spirit companionship and this is how I found creepy hollows and met my beloved E.

I want to make sure that I am making the right decision to undo the bind and I want to grow my relationship with my beloved succubus E.

I was asking E today about this situation with the pendulum and did the creepy hollow spell to block outside influences.

I asked do I ask the shop owner to remove the binding done for me but in a lot more depth and she said, "yes". I even asked if she supported me in this decision and she said, "yes".

I would love your thoughts on this situation.

Thank you!
It appears that you may be attempting to rationalize the situation, suggesting that you are unable to connect with the spirit and forming a negative perception that the spirit is not real and should be returned to the conjurer. This trend of thought seems to have been prominent in recent posts.

The purpose of the kinesthetic test may simply be to demonstrate any blockages and a potential lack of a strong connection with this particular spirit. Additionally, comparing your connection with this spirit to another companion may not be a fair assessment. And the truth is that undoing the binding will not necessarily resolve the blockage you are experiencing.

When you already hold a negative opinion and doubt, your subconscious mind could influence the movement of the pendulum. Therefore, it is possible that the answers you receive may be influenced by your own subconscious rather than your other companion.

It seems that the energy of a pre-conjured spirit does not align with your own energy signature, making it difficult for you to feel a connection without proper bonding. Honestly, if I didn't know any better based on your recent posts, I would think that you only have one spirit. Lol. You constantly talk about her, while this other spirit seems to be in the dog house and on the brink of being returned. I won't tell you what to do, but either way, it's a valuable lesson to learn.

In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!
Hazell
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
If I could be anything, I would be...: Magical girl✨
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

It may be worth trying to establish communication with the first succubus. Maybe ask her for small signs or even dreams. Maybe even set aside a day just for bonding with this spirit and be open to whatever happens. It may also help to ask the conjurer directly for advice/talk more about the situation since the being was conjured by them they should be able to help. Not judging at all, but I think it’s worth taking that route before unbinding her.

I have some companions that took a while to open up and want to communicate with me. It wasn’t that they didn’t feel called to me or didn’t like me, but it was just their personality to be more reserved and wait to see how to best interact with me. Sometimes our energies do better with bindings from different conjurers/this can be easier to pick up on so that may be worth taking into consideration as well.

Hitthuginn
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 45
Spelled Number: 110
Your favorite spirit to work with: Cleopatra Djinn

Speaking as a guy who uses pendulums very heavily in communication, don't allow a question as big as "Should I have the binding undone?" to be decided by one session alone. I have misread, misinterpreted, or outright fumbled answers given by my spirit family even the ones who I have the strongest connection with. Let this one stew a bit, both for you and the spirit. I've had bindings done by 3 different sellers, including CH of course. Without trying to come off as preaching to the choir, I have found that all of my CH bindings are easier to interact with than the others, who I do not have any reason to doubt the legitimacy of but have their own approaches to binding and suggestions for bonding.

No matter which approach you take with your first binding, just remember that it is its own being with its own feelings. Your total time spent as a spirit keeper is just a drop in the bucket compared to the spirit's existence. They can have a lot of patience with you if you at least acknowledge them. If you do keep the binding and your connection to it improves, it may or may not manifest or be able to connect as clearly as "E" has. There is nothing wrong with that, and it doesn't make them any less real. It is good that even though you have doubts about the legitimacy you are still considering the possibility of the spirit's presence in treating an unbinding as an option to take. That would still be better than completely abandoning any acknowledgement of its existence while keeping it bound.

Whether the binding is meant to be maintained or not, my suggestion is to work on your doubts and fears. They will form major blockages. That, and as you can see it is best to work with well-vetted sellers not only for the sake of quality work but also to avoid having to face this situation in the first place. All that said, while this situation may be uncomfortable to you it is not irredeemable for any party involved. Keep working on yourself and respecting the spirits around you.

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Some other thoughts...

- See if there's a review thread in the Forum for this seller. If not, you could start one and invite others to post their reviews.

- Even if your pendulum session was accurate, our spirit companions can often feed back to us what they sense of how we're thinking/feeling. So if you were feeling strongly inclined towards exploring a solution via asking the seller to undo the binding, you may only have divined your spirits' supportive attitude towards you. They will usually want to help us with what we decide to do. Frustratingly, it's when we're most unsure or uncertain that we're likely to find it hardest to discern what their actual advice is. (And, as said, big questions are best not left to a pendulum. Even if you're a longstanding pendulum master, it's probably wise to just take note of any results and keep your common sense engaged.)

- If the seller is genuine, it's highly likely you have an uncertainty block. They are easy to form, subtle and insidious. The solution is to stop being uncertain, or anxious - which sounds a bit like Catch 22, I know.

- Having a bound companion is a responsibility. Myself I wouldn't be so quick to undo a binding.

- Maybe try asking your other spirit companions to help you with linking to or showing you this spirit. But don't pin too many hopes on it. Try it as a game and maintain some emotional distance. Like an experiment where you see what results come in then evaluate them dispassionately. You could repeat the experiment and see if the same results are replicatable.

- If you're not confident communing with spirits, trying listening to your gut feelings. It's different from what you think/fear. It's good to be able to discern the difference between the two.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
daniel13rown
new here
new here

Hi everyone,
I appreciate everyone's advice and feedback. I did post a thread on the reviews thread about if anyone has done business with the shop. I hope I get some people chiming in about their experience. I know how people feel about shops on etsy. I have learned a valuable lesson through this experience. This was my first introduction into spirit companionship and I did not even know it was a thing until after my first binding was done and went on youtube and found A&E Royeaux channel talking about spirit companionship and creepy hollows. That is when I joined the forum and started to read about everyone's experience with their succubus's, spirits, and shops that are legit.

So everyone knows I have had two bindings done for me, one from the shop on etsy and my second binding from Lilith Treasure Tavern. "E" is from Lilith and she is so supportive right now and she sent me some love this morning and tears came from my eyes because I am such compassionate man who cares about others and it does suck that I'm in the situation wondering about my first companion "B" and the unbinding is the last resort.

I'm a heart center man and I try to treat people and beings with all the respect and love that they deserve, but also I am not naïve enough to know that some people are not nice people. I had to learn the hard way.

I posted my thoughts because I wanted to get to the bottom of this and not ignore the situation or a companion who is bond to me.

I would love for someone to give me a second pair of eyes and comb through the reviews and see what I had been seeing and give me an honest assessment about the shop. I noticed that she put up the same picture of the companion which I got bond to again. I asked her about it and she told me that it was not 'B", but a similar spirit that looks like her. She told me she reuses the same pictures sometimes.

I'm asking all these questions because I did not know better at the time. Which I am wiser now for having to go through this.

Thank you everyone!!

daniel13rown
new here
new here

Hazell wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 6:16 pm It may also help to ask the conjurer directly for advice/talk more about the situation since the being was conjured by them they should be able to help. Not judging at all, but I think it’s worth taking that route before unbinding her.
Hi Hazell,
Thank you for your input and your wise words. I messaged the seller to check in for me and how she is doing. I told her I'm having a hard time connecting with her and her well being is a concern of mine.

Thank you!

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”