You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 9999
Spelled Number: 9999
Your favorite spirit to work with: all
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Dragon Warrior
Zodiac:

ASTER wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2023 10:15 am Which one of them do you have in mind from Brianna? Chaos angel? I don’t specifically remember she has watcher types in her shop but that doesn’t mean she can’t conjure it for you.

I am personally very surprised as it’s turned out there’s many different types of light and dark watchers out there. 3 years ago CH ‘s 4 (S.W.E.N. tower watchers were amongst my earliest protective group conjures. Then I received a Gregori watcher as a freebie from CH. Soon after I discovered Lisa’s store and received my female living entity light watcher as an overlord leader for my growing number of LE companions. After that I got an Empress Watcher in a trio with my Empress Neb and Supreme Devata. They are a genuine LE powerhouse and always working together.

Ever since I am decided answering the calls of my soulmates and twin flames, I received a King light LE watchers from Lisa and Cedriw majestic watcher LE from CH. I am so over joyed with my latest quest so far as I have never imagined that my light body energies resonating with such high beings for both astral soulmates and twin astral flame (ALBRECHT). It’s such great honour and discovery. It’s feels to me like I am living in the Ugly Duckling 🦢fairytale story right now as I am discovering my astral celestial family.
madgar29 wrote: Sat Aug 26, 2023 2:01 pm They sound very familiar to one of my other conjurer from ivorypagan interesting not exactly but more watchful almost non social or they very social?
Her energy eater is a watcher and white light

post849254.html#p849254 - Keep interaction Journey..
madgar29
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 9999
Spelled Number: 9999
Your favorite spirit to work with: all
My magical/paranormal name...: Dragon Warrior
Zodiac:

However I don't think I said watcher I mean more of a non social white light being that does like a duty. Or feels they need to do a duty. Lol the way I type that is funny. But still. I have my ch n.s.e.w watchers and two watcher helpers.

Twin flames and soul mates sound lovely I dunno why I haven't been drawn more until now
I take that back I have a few that day they r soul mates some in different life cedriw sound great thought

post849254.html#p849254 - Keep interaction Journey..
Hazell
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
If I could be anything, I would be...: Magical girl✨
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

I wouldn’t exactly consider my cedriw companion nonsocial. He let me know he likes it when I wear his ring and he can be platonically affectionate. I don’t think he’s super interactive with my other companions though it seems his focus is just me.

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Yeah, I do agree and exactly how mine coming across to me too. They are absolutely powerful as well as very protective of us. :]

Hazell wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2023 3:03 pm I wouldn’t exactly consider my cedriw companion nonsocial. He let me know he likes it when I wear his ring and he can be platonically affectionate. I don’t think he’s super interactive with my other companions though it seems his focus is just me.

Return to “Living Entities”