Invocations for immortals.
Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Zodiac:

Okay.

I feel like this issue is suffering from 'too many cooks in the kitchen' at this point. We've all given our advice but we do not know what is going on with this. We CANNOT KNOW unless we connect directly with the situation.

Everyone means well but it's a waste to continue advising. Seraphim; clearly it's true as you continue returning saying the activity is escalating, and going with an explanation of your choosing regardless of what has been offered here. Whatever anyone has offered hasn't changed your situation or your approach.

And the thing with that is we see this constantly in this community, often with someone who has reached out to a sexual entity/sexual entities, keeps them willingly, or is new to some element of what they are doing that happens to involve sexual energy. I want to emphasize that so we think critically about why this trend is occurring with the details in plain sight.
It usually starts with/within the individual, that is the core of the issue even if something else has since come into play. Then we get afraid to say that as their situation worsens because we don't want to make them feel blamed for what seems like a traumatic event. But this is tiresome and not really helping either.

First of all if you keep sexual entities or have recently reached out to have one conjured, consider that sexual energy can cause all of this. You want sex but you don't want certain things, but certain things may be provoked on an energetic level when you engage with sexual energy and sexual entities. Sexual blocks could be in the process of getting removed and meanwhile you're hanging on so tightly to them that you feel under attack. I'm not saying this is the case right now, but trying to illustrate how there are many more common explanations than an attacker being involved at each step. If it's not what is happening to you now I would be shocked if it wasn't ever part of this or going to occur eventually, given how this has gone down.

You have willingly reached out to Lilith knowing she is sexual, opened yourself to succubi knowing they are sexual (even if your conjure hasn't been finished yet - I'm not saying an entity is causing this, I am saying you are obviously opening yourself to sexual shifts) etc. and now you're having an issue with sexual sensations. You may not have invited certain contact as part of that obvious call to sexual activity, but you have no idea how to discern what the contact really is, you just know what it feels like. Are you being honest with yourself when it comes to your desires and relationship with sex? Most people aren't. It's something to think about after this situation is hopefully fixed for you.

If you're confident it's not a mental thing you still do not know whether it is a residual or energy or medical thing, you are not experienced enough to state so firmly that it is an attack from an entity - you just aren't. Accepting that is part of resolving the issue. People seem to hate accepting where they have blind spots or aren't as discerning as they want to believe, but I promise you it is freeing and will allow you to learn more quickly. It's easy to say you accept you're new and don't know stuff but I see you turning around and asserting that you do know through the development of your comments here. You're not being totally real.

Even if there was/is an attacker as part of this, you are presently playing a huge part in the continuation of the phenomena.

I would like to say I admire the generosity here from everyone who has attempted to help, but I have been in situations for years trying to help the same person/people with this precise issue that Seraphim is now describing. I feel bad for the generosity here given this may never end.
It's not possible that they were all suffering from what they believed, but because they persisted in the belief their problems continue to this day. As much as the paranormal is normal for us we must still maintain healthy skepticism and more than anything we must diversify our - not only understanding - but acceptance that there is a world of potentials at play within the paranormal as well. For the explanation always to fall the same, to be just what the person thinks and that's it, would be absurd. There's more to all of this than what meets the eye and even if this issue is resolved, even if some level of suspicion is proven, there will be a long list of others for Seraphim and those suffering similarly unless the encouragement to educate oneself is present.

"There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it."
—Oscar Wilde
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Wow…so love your presence here @Vipera aspis atra . Thanks for the reassurance … and now I detach myself because I associated too much with this thread of @SeraphimSaber and it’s unhealthy and aren’t helpful either. I intuitively sensed, I can’t even possibly put my finger on this matter but made me remember my ordeal…so thankful for your expertise & guidance. uwu
Vipera aspis atra wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2023 8:43 pm Okay.

I feel like this issue is suffering from 'too many cooks in the kitchen' at this point. We've all given our advice but we do not know what is going on with this. We CANNOT KNOW unless we connect directly with the situation.

Everyone means well but it's a waste to continue advising. Seraphim; clearly it's true as you continue returning saying the activity is escalating, and going with an explanation of your choosing regardless of what has been offered here. Whatever anyone has offered hasn't changed your situation or your approach.

And the thing with that is we see this constantly in this community, often with someone who has reached out to a sexual entity/sexual entities, keeps them willingly, or is new to some element of what they are doing that happens to involve sexual energy. I want to emphasize that so we think critically about why this trend is occurring with the details in plain sight.
It usually starts with/within the individual, that is the core of the issue even if something else has since come into play. Then we get afraid to say that as their situation worsens because we don't want to make them feel blamed for what seems like a traumatic event. But this is tiresome and not really helping either.

First of all if you keep sexual entities or have recently reached out to have one conjured, consider that sexual energy can cause all of this. You want sex but you don't want certain things, but certain things may be provoked on an energetic level when you engage with sexual energy and sexual entities. Sexual blocks could be in the process of getting removed and meanwhile you're hanging on so tightly to them that you feel under attack. I'm not saying this is the case right now, but trying to illustrate how there are many more common explanations than an attacker being involved at each step. If it's not what is happening to you now I would be shocked if it wasn't ever part of this or going to occur eventually, given how this has gone down.

You have willingly reached out to Lilith knowing she is sexual, opened yourself to succubi knowing they are sexual (even if your conjure hasn't been finished yet - I'm not saying an entity is causing this, I am saying you are obviously opening yourself to sexual shifts) etc. and now you're having an issue with sexual sensations. You may not have invited certain contact as part of that obvious call to sexual activity, but you have no idea how to discern what the contact really is, you just know what it feels like. Are you being honest with yourself when it comes to your desires and relationship with sex? Most people aren't. It's something to think about after this situation is hopefully fixed for you.

If you're confident it's not a mental thing you still do not know whether it is a residual or energy or medical thing, you are not experienced enough to state so firmly that it is an attack from an entity - you just aren't. Accepting that is part of resolving the issue. People seem to hate accepting where they have blind spots or aren't as discerning as they want to believe, but I promise you it is freeing and will allow you to learn more quickly. It's easy to say you accept you're new and don't know stuff but I see you turning around and asserting that you do know through the development of your comments here. You're not being totally real.

Even if there was/is an attacker as part of this, you are presently playing a huge part in the continuation of the phenomena.

I would like to say I admire the generosity here from everyone who has attempted to help, but I have been in situations for years trying to help the same person/people with this precise issue that Seraphim is now describing. I feel bad for the generosity here given this may never end.
It's not possible that they were all suffering from what they believed, but because they persisted in the belief their problems continue to this day. As much as the paranormal is normal for us we must still maintain healthy skepticism and more than anything we must diversify our - not only understanding - but acceptance that there is a world of potentials at play within the paranormal as well. For the explanation always to fall the same, to be just what the person thinks and that's it, would be absurd. There's more to all of this than what meets the eye and even if this issue is resolved, even if some level of suspicion is proven, there will be a long list of others for Seraphim and those suffering similarly unless the encouragement to educate oneself is present.

SeraphimSaber
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires & Succubai
If I could be anything, I would be...: Just Me
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Dont have one

Vipera aspis atra wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2023 8:43 pm Okay.

Ok thanks for your time and insight into this, apologies for dragging this out longer than it needed to be. I will take your insights on board, however I would like to say I wouldnt say Im not being real. I am completely open to other posibilities, its just as the situation evolved my viewpoints had also changed based upon my subjective experience, thinking it may be something. But that does not mean I dont appreciate or consider the other viewpoints. Another factor to consider is, that I wrote those messages while in a state of anxiety and confusion. My intent was never meant to be unauthentic, only to understand whats going on thats my only intent here.

But anyways I don't anyone to feel I don't appreciate your advice and knowledge I really do, and you guys have been great ♡. Lets just agree to conclude this now and thanks again for everyones time.

Stand up with determination and fight.- Krishna
Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 198
Spelled Number: 470
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Without you, @Vipera aspis atra, I felt like I was going against the majority when expressing my belief that this wasn't an entity attack, but rather a situation stemming from the effects of a vampiric infusion on the individual's 3 bodies. Your insights have been incredibly helpful. What would we do without you, Vipera?

Overall, I believe there is a valuable learning experience to be gained from this situation @SeraphimSaber. However, you should not let it discourage you. You have already acknowledged that you struggle with anxiety, and now with a vampiric infusion and a potential sexual entity, you have a lot on your plate. We have provided you with our perspectives from various angles, but I have noticed that you tend to be quick to reply without fully absorbing the wisdom shared, especially from the expert, Vipera.

Instead of constantly updating about these "attacks," it would be beneficial to focus on connecting with your Keep. Record updates about your efforts to connect with them and maintain your physical well-being. While they may have gone silent, you say, remember that they have chosen you and are always willing to help. It is highly unlikely that they have been idle all this time. I want to assure you that most if not all of your spirits and entities are protection companions, making your Keep different from others and highly protected. Instead of spending a significant amount of money on additional protection rituals and spells, I encourage you to look within yourself for answers too.

There seems to be a pattern that you might not be noticing. Whenever you experience certain sensations or sexual arousal, you perceive it as an attack and call upon various Immortals for assistance. In addition, these attacks resurface every 2-3 days whenever you experience arousal. It may be beneficial for you to reflect on why this is happening. Although this may seem straightforward, it can provide you with a clearer understanding.

I genuinely believe that all the comments were made with good intentions and your updates are important for us to offer further assistance. There's no need to apologize. From my point of view, I think it's important for you to be honest with yourself, and only you can provide the answers. However, I believe you should reach out to your companions who are specifically there for you. Cheers!

In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!

Return to “Immortal Invocations”