Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 43
Spelled Number: 115
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Sterling Birch
Zodiac:

I’m planning on connecting with many spirits (20+) over time, and was thinking about the best way to do this, vessel wise. I have a pendent I wear at all times, it’s a titanium Q-Link, and I’ve worn it for over 7 years at this point. It feels really right to take something like this, and turn it into a master vessel for all the spirits I’ll be connecting with. I have a few questions about this though:

Is it a good idea to take something personal like this that I’ve worn for 7 years, and turn it into a master vessel?

Is there a need or “best practices” way to prepare my pendent for becoming a master vessel?

Is it alright to connect all these spirits to a master vessel I plan on wearing at all times?

The only time I’ll probably take the pendent off, is to allow my spirits the opportunity to enjoy offerings while I’m nearby. When it comes to offerings, can I put all the offerings for the spirits together, and just place the master vessel in the middle?

I plan on ordering the master vessel to be “neutral arts” so that I can combine white arts and dark arts spirits. Is there a preference or difference to specializing a master vessel in a certain art? I like the simplicity of having all types of my spirits in one place, but I don’t know if I’m sacrificing something by doing that. I guess I could create a white arts master vessel and a dark arts master vessel, is there much of a difference?

Can spells and spirits be bound together on a master vessel, and is there a recommended limit or cap to the number of them that you should bind to it?

I’m looking forward to connecting with more spirits, it’s my sincere desire to create the best atmosphere and environment for future spirits I connect with.

Previously MysticTranscendence

If you light a lamp for somebody, it will also brighten your path.
- Gautama Buddha
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Imho it's really a question for CH support, as only they know what the answers really are - especially on preparing your own vessel to be used as an MV.

I think...
MysticTranscendence wrote: Sat May 27, 2023 5:45 pm I’m planning on connecting with many spirits (20+) over time, and was thinking about the best way to do this, vessel wise. I have a pendent I wear at all times, it’s a titanium Q-Link, and I’ve worn it for over 7 years at this point. It feels really right to take something like this, and turn it into a master vessel for all the spirits I’ll be connecting with. I have a few questions about this though:
Is the vessel durable enough be a good home for your spirit companions/spells for a long time? That's one thing you may want to consider.
MysticTranscendence wrote: Sat May 27, 2023 5:45 pm Is it a good idea to take something personal like this that I’ve worn for 7 years, and turn it into a master vessel?
Up to you. If you stop using it as an MV, the energies on it will never be the same again, though.
MysticTranscendence wrote: Sat May 27, 2023 5:45 pm Is there a need or “best practices” way to prepare my pendent for becoming a master vessel?
Best ask CH support.
MysticTranscendence wrote: Sat May 27, 2023 5:45 pm Is it alright to connect all these spirits to a master vessel I plan on wearing at all times?
I think it depends. If you start putting spirits or spells on it that are significantly darker than you, you may get unpleasant acclimation symptoms and want to put it away from you until things settle down.
MysticTranscendence wrote: Sat May 27, 2023 5:45 pm The only time I’ll probably take the pendent off, is to allow my spirits the opportunity to enjoy offerings while I’m nearby. When it comes to offerings, can I put all the offerings for the spirits together, and just place the master vessel in the middle?
I'd have thought so. But I would let each spirit know which offering is for them.
MysticTranscendence wrote: Sat May 27, 2023 5:45 pm I plan on ordering the master vessel to be “neutral arts” so that I can combine white arts and dark arts spirits. Is there a preference or difference to specializing a master vessel in a certain art? I like the simplicity of having all types of my spirits in one place, but I don’t know if I’m sacrificing something by doing that. I guess I could create a white arts master vessel and a dark arts master vessel, is there much of a difference?
Again, ask CH to be sure, but I think unless you have vast numbers of spirits & spells (or want only WA, or only DA), one neutral MV may be fine.
MysticTranscendence wrote: Sat May 27, 2023 5:45 pm Can spells and spirits be bound together on a master vessel, and is there a recommended limit or cap to the number of them that you should bind to it?
Yes they can co-exist on an MV. CH will know the limit. It may be in the thousands but I don't have that many, so I'm not sure.

But...by 'bound together' do you mean a spirit bound to a spell, then that binding added to the MV? (If so, ask CH.)
MysticTranscendence wrote: Sat May 27, 2023 5:45 pm I’m looking forward to connecting with more spirits, it’s my sincere desire to create the best atmosphere and environment for future spirits I connect with.
It seems to me that the internal environment of a MV is like a very good hotel for spirits, in which they can each feel very happy so no problem there.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 198
Spelled Number: 470
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

MysticTranscendence wrote: Sat May 27, 2023 5:45 pm I’m planning on connecting with many spirits (20+) over time, and was thinking about the best way to do this, vessel wise. I have a pendent I wear at all times, it’s a titanium Q-Link, and I’ve worn it for over 7 years at this point. It feels really right to take something like this, and turn it into a master vessel for all the spirits I’ll be connecting with. I have a few questions about this though:

Is it a good idea to take something personal like this that I’ve worn for 7 years, and turn it into a master vessel?

Is there a need or “best practices” way to prepare my pendent for becoming a master vessel?

Is it alright to connect all these spirits to a master vessel I plan on wearing at all times?

The only time I’ll probably take the pendent off, is to allow my spirits the opportunity to enjoy offerings while I’m nearby. When it comes to offerings, can I put all the offerings for the spirits together, and just place the master vessel in the middle?

I plan on ordering the master vessel to be “neutral arts” so that I can combine white arts and dark arts spirits. Is there a preference or difference to specializing a master vessel in a certain art? I like the simplicity of having all types of my spirits in one place, but I don’t know if I’m sacrificing something by doing that. I guess I could create a white arts master vessel and a dark arts master vessel, is there much of a difference?

Can spells and spirits be bound together on a master vessel, and is there a recommended limit or cap to the number of them that you should bind to it?

I’m looking forward to connecting with more spirits, it’s my sincere desire to create the best atmosphere and environment for future spirits I connect with.
When it comes to the metaphysical, everything is personal and varies from Keeper to Keeper. Personally, I have some items that I wear and turn into MVs and personal vessels, where my entities/spirits reside. Practices can differ greatly, but in my opinion, cleaning your pendant as best as possible and immersing it in salt water for 24 hours should deal with any negativity that accumulates on the vessel itself. Once you have a CH master vessel, you'll have to wait another 24 hours for the transfer anyway, transferring between their stone to your chosen MV.

You don't have to take the pendant off for your entities/spirits to enjoy offerings. They don't "live" in the MV, so no need to come close for all the sniffing activity. Lol. It's more like a phone booth where you can connect with them if you have a vessel instead of binding to spirit.

Well, there's not much preference or difference in the Arts. However, Lewk did mention that if you have a darker being, you may have a period of acclimation time when getting used to their energy and may experience side effects. So be aware when binding DA beings to the MV.

Spells, spirits, and living entities can all be bound together on an MV, and there's no cap - except for the money in your wallet! Hopefully, this helps you along your metaphysical journey.

In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Yes, all of the above plus, I have my own ring that I turned into my white art Master vessel because of my angels and white arts spells. CH sent me a rose quartz with special code words instructions, how to do that with my own vessel. Make sure to note down that order number#, when you place your order for yours, because it's becoming your master vessel ID# number where all things can be directly binded.

I also, got a neutral art vessel for free, simple with basic CH spells, and C5, but it's perfect when I order spirits and spells that is dark & heavy energy I am not sure about during my aklimazation. Because the ring is C5, it's automatically tones down my energetic connections. My black dragon loves that ring.

I also opted for a maximised, spell chosen by Mag ect... and picked for me by her neutral arts vessel that is my Kyanite pendant I always wear. All my bindings that are neutral, white and lighter dark arts goes on this one.

So I have 3 of them. And my triumvirate order will be on this pendant as well. It will double up to be a master vessel / triumvirate vessel. As you see, you have plenty variety and choice that can work. 😀

Sterling Birch
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 43
Spelled Number: 115
My magical/paranormal name...: Sterling Birch
Zodiac:

Wow, thank you to everyone for answering questions and giving feedback! It has really helped me. I connected with support and they said the master vessel transmute spell is all I needed, but I went ahead and cleaned and submerged my pendent in salt water for 24 hours just to be sure. It definitely felt like a special process.

After submerging it for 24 hours, I took the pendent, rinsed & dried it and prepared it for the transmute.

I added these to the process as well, I think I found it in one of Magnolia’s posts:

“Use this cleansing spell for the new
vessel to cleanse it of any naturally
occurring energy residue:

Washed away are the ties of the physical
world
Cleansing the palette for my brush
The rays of the beloved light dispersing
any deterring attachments
And leave only the purity of a newly born
treasure

Use this preparation spell for the original
vessel

Container of magick, raise your energies
to the surface
Collecting all that you hold into focus
Ready your energy for movement
As I offer new sanctuary for your care

When that is complete move into this next
step immediately.”

Then I immediately did the master vessel transmute, and left it touching the mv stone for 24 hours.

After picking it up, the best feeling I could describe is that it felt like the energy of it was reborn. It still had my imprints on it from all my years with it, but it has a whole new energy to it now.

I had my fiancée hold it at one point and gave a kind of mental permission for her to feel it’s energies and she just looked at me and went “wow!”.

And with that, she’s purchased a CC for her first spirit and is working on getting her own master vessel now! Thinking about my own spirit journey so far, I’m often reminded what a blessing this community is, and I have so much gratitude for everything that Magnolia, Ash, and the CH Team do!

Previously MysticTranscendence

If you light a lamp for somebody, it will also brighten your path.
- Gautama Buddha
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

I have a question ... forgive me for using your thread but literally, I would have to use the same title, which I felt pointless to create other thread.

Anyway, here it my question .... How do you create other master vessel when your original vessels are binded to spirit?

I have 3 Master physical vessels but recently, I also made an order to bind all my vessels as a mirror bindings replication of the originals.

So if I did gain a binding to the physical vessel's number, than its also replicated into my spirit master vessels binding. I do think it's fantastic to wear them on my spirit especially my triumvirate also held in my neutral master vessel.

I am far better aware & secure that I had been everything with me permanently. Although vessels are bridged to me too.

But is it possible to make a true copy of my original master vessels onto a ring, if I wish to do so? And what code words would you use?

Return to “Magickals/Enchanted”