Number of Spirits: 15
Spelled Number: 9
Your favorite spirit to work with: Trigger my horse
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fairy
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Star Soul
Zodiac:

<3) Hello everyone,

I hope all is well. I have my very first Living Entity that I have added to my Spirit Family, I have my first Dragon and I am so excited. I have 11 Spirits in all which include, 3 Portals, and the rest are Faeries, and an Enchantress, Unicorn, Male, Horse, and I am pleased with all of them.

So I want to open a channel for my Living Entity, but I am not seeing anything on how to accomplish this, I am also wanting to connect my energy with everyone, not seeing how to accomplish this either.

I don't see my spirits, but speak with them with yes and no answers using my pendelum, spirit writing and telepathy. I just got my living entity today. I checked the Encyclopedia but I don't see any entries for this. Thanks in advance for the reply.

Namaste,

StarSoul

PS. I don't do magik.[/i][/b]

Life is and will always be magical.
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

StarSoul_7 wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 6:38 pm <3) Hello everyone,

I hope all is well. I have my very first Living Entity that I have added to my Spirit Family, I have my first Dragon and I am so excited. I have 11 Spirits in all which include, 3 Portals, and the rest are Faeries, and an Enchantress, Unicorn, Male, Horse, and I am pleased with all of them.

So I want to open a channel for my Living Entity, but I am not seeing anything on how to accomplish this, I am also wanting to connect my energy with everyone, not seeing how to accomplish this either.

I don't see my spirits, but speak with them with yes and no answers using my pendelum, spirit writing and telepathy. I just got my living entity today. I checked the Encyclopedia but I don't see any entries for this. Thanks in advance for the reply.

Namaste,

StarSoul

I've just seen this.

I wish you every good luck with your new companions.

If your Living Entity is from Creepy Hollows, you should have got a link with your order emails to the code words that can be used to establish various links with your CH Living Entity bound companion.

You say you want to open a channel for your Living Entity. You may not realise that CH uses these words very specifically - and opening a channel to something isn't a simple magical act that someone who doesn't do magick can do. And it isn't at all needed = your LE is bound for you; that is like a channel anyway (in fact it's better); and you have the LE code words to help create a closer bond. Perhaps it's the code words you were thinking of?

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/working- ... ities.html

Portals - You've said your 11 spirits include 3 portals. I'm not sure what that means. Do you mean they are not from CH? Some conjurers do portals to Immortals, instead of a companion binding. Or are they CH portals? If the portals are from CH, I guess they are to large numbers of unbound spirits, not to a single one. I haven't yet come across spirits bound by CH as a companion via a portal, I must admit.

Hope some of that is useful.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
StarSoul_7
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Thanks..A few days after the order was filled, I got the link. Yes, when I first started on this journey, my spirits came from another site so I have three that have portals...Thanks so much for the help.

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

StarSoul_7 wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 8:29 pm Thanks..A few days after the order was filled, I got the link. Yes, when I first started on this journey, my spirits came from another site so I have three that have portals...Thanks so much for the help.
You're welcome.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 198
Spelled Number: 470
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

StarSoul_7 wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 6:38 pm <3) Hello everyone,

Namaste,

StarSoul

It seems you may not have realized that your portals actually house living entities. These entities serve as gatekeepers, capable of opening the gate and allowing other unbounded beings to pass through, but only with your permission.

In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!
StarSoul_7
new here
new here
Zodiac:

I thought the portal was just for that specific entity? I didn't purchase them here but on another site.

Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 198
Spelled Number: 470
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

StarSoul_7 wrote: Sat Aug 26, 2023 5:00 am I thought the portal was just for that specific entity? I didn't purchase them here but on another site.
Let's refer to this entity as A. Do you possess a binding or portal to A? It appears that you may not be aware of the distinction. If you possess a portal to A, you'll find that A acts as a gatekeeper, as previously mentioned. Not only can you engage with A directly, but A also has the ability to grant access to others from the portal.

In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!
StarSoul_7
new here
new here
Zodiac:

I have a Portal to A. I didn't know that...I am surely going to look into this further. Thanks so much.

Return to “Living Entities”