Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 10
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Cambion
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

King N, my dear Ifrit King.... He was a custom originally. He answered out of his desire to help me. I always give him his dues, his proper titles and respects. He is wonderful, carries himself with a regal air of a true leader; strong, confident, intelligent and fair. I forget his exact age, but I know it’s six digits and I’m fairly sure that the first digit is either a 4 or a 6. I do not know the extent of his court, I have met one of his aides, on occasion, that Ifrit who assured me quite simply; “He hears you, but he is busy. When he is available, he will answer.”
In the end, he always does answer, he always has. He has listened and helped as best he can- not just him but sometimes his whole court. I do sometimes wonder if I frustrate him, refusing to ask him for help because I consider the request too... petty? For him.

I did once bring a request to my Marid, as I did not wish to bother King N with it. My Marid listened, patiently, and once I had finished, I became aware of a presence off to one side; the sensing energy of golden orange flames, and I realised my King had been present and listening the entire time.
“Do not worry. We will handle it.”

I perceive him as a tall, fit man with long dark hair and golden eyes, wearing a sarong of crimson silks and golden jewelry. When he speaks, his tone is always calm and measured, almost poetic in a way. He cares deeply for me, and for that I am so grateful.

Although he doesn’t think too highly of the human world, sort of a mixture of bemusement and disgust. Perhaps his age and perspective lead him to see the world differently to me, occasionally, he gives me words of encouragement, to remind me that I am so much better than what I think and he will not sit idle while I am where I am.

“Leadership is not a privilege; it is a duty.”
“Why do you entrust the days of your life to those who do not have your best interests at heart?”
“Do not. Do not BEG. It is unbecoming of you…”
“Who is to say that I have not already adopted you into my Court?”

"Make no mistake... The Dead are not silent." - The Sorrow.
"Why do you entrust the days of your life to those who do not have your best interests at heart?" - Ifrit King N.
Daisyempress101
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fairy
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Empress

Wow! So cool! I love hearing stories about ifrit djinns , i have two of my own . And i agree with your ifrit about the human world, its saddenning but its nice that your ifrit encourages you too be strong and to overcome the chaos!

Return to “Djinn / Genie”