Devil Eater

kellox7
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male

Hi Everyone

So I ordered a Devil Eater and I’m very happy he’s on the way. Anyone have an advice on what to expect.
Thank you

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Hi @kellox7 , congratulations for the arrival of your amazing friend.
Here’s a thread where I already shared some of my experiences.

post849690.html?hilit=Devil%20eater#p849690

Also, if you search, there’s more written about them elsewhere as there’s the old member’s thread around and still available to read it.

I will not going to share about her character description or anything private, purely out of my greatest respect for their preferences to be kept low key and private.

But generally …. expect … if you not already as (CH usually bridged them)….massive energy first, right after being conjured for you. I mean you can’t miss it, that yours is around you even before the vessel arrives. Mine is aren’t bridged and it’s on a bracelet. I didn’t wanted myself overwhelmed and it’s easy to slip off the bracelet, if I need a break. After a week, I also offered my master vessels to her and those are bridged to me. Nevertheless, her bracelet always with me and in my pocket during work.

After my first week, my energy and her energy became one. She is totally over and above and behind and in front of me. She is a complete sealer from anything and anyone that has no rights and business to be near my energy or physically in my aura.

The devil eater has a powerful energy that is felt without being oppressive. It’s a very beautiful dark art energy blanket I would say. Mine is very dark but on a middle range so my white light affinity and vibration will have no acclimation issues. I had no side effects nor mood changes or unlucky periods and she is a perfect match.

I am just saying this because CH warns spirit keepers about newbie dark art companions can effect them with those stuff for up to 6 month. I guess it’s depends on an individual as well. I am naturally happy and cheerfully light in nature even when I get tired in the end of the day.

Other things…as you get to know yours, you’ll see him manifest. It’s going to be different then expected and not necessary monstrous and probably only a handful appearances will be revealed to you privately shared with you that are unique to him. I haven’t seen mine as a devil looking being at all like every one would of been thinking. But I have seen her more neutral looking, resembling earth creatures. The first time when I picked upon her was during her conjuration. She came to check me out😉, they are known being very picky about their keeper. I am so grateful for her coming home with me.

The atmosphere in my house is literally feel clear and peaceful. It’s become a safe heaven. It wasn’t bad before but there’s a significant improvement. Also anywhere I travel on the astral or spiritual she is with me. She is my personal guardian alone with my sanguine. They both are working on their own and different ways. It’s still early days for me too, as it’s only few weeks has been past since I got her. But it’s worth every penny. They are absolutely amazing, active and intelligent beings. On the job 24 x7 and you are the focus of their life without a break for the ultimate protection.

I hope you have your download with the special handling instructions and ect…as you’ll need to memorise it and get those things as it’s comes handy….you know what? I didn’t have to use it so far. House rules … yes. But again, mine is so intelligent, she reads me like a book. And she is concerned with anything majorly malicious and devilish if you know what I mean. Mine checks out everything and everyone. It’s their natural characteristic >:)

That is all that comes to mind right now. Let me know how you progress and if you have a question I will try my best to reply.
kellox7 wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2023 4:43 am Hi Everyone

So I ordered a Devil Eater and I’m very happy he’s on the way. Anyone have an advice on what to expect.
Thank you

kellox7
new here
new here

Hi Aster
Thank you so much for this. Very useful. I appreciate you taking time to give me advice. I can’t wait to have the vessel. Thank you again

madgar29
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 9999
Spelled Number: 9999
Your favorite spirit to work with: all
My magical/paranormal name...: Dragon Warrior
Zodiac:

kellox7 wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2023 4:43 am Hi Everyone

Thank you
More than likely as aster said. You will experience it before the vessel gets there if you did bridge to me. Just recently I saw my city dwelling gargoyle on my ceiling lol. Then again I have the vessel already. But it was the night before order said complete. I dunno.

post849254.html#p849254 - Keep interaction Journey..
kellox7
new here
new here

@ASTER @madgar29 thank you both for you advice and I appreciate you taking time to respond.

PK

madgar29
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 9999
Spelled Number: 9999
Your favorite spirit to work with: all
My magical/paranormal name...: Dragon Warrior
Zodiac:

kellox7 wrote: Sun Aug 13, 2023 6:56 am @ASTER @madgar29 thank you both for you advice and I appreciate you taking time to respond.

PK
keep in mind me seeing them is rare. at the moment. it comes and goes for me.

i wouldnt have any expectations. but aster did say hers was intense and the listing says they are intense.

if you enjoy intense spirits/LE then it sounds like you will have fun. the most intense for me so far and people rate him since he is a immortal alot of people have rated him 8/10 or 9/10 intense and dense energy but you know when he shows up. my interactions with him he seems to come and go very strongly for me. when he wants lol. Demon-killer immortal Indra. - two different serpate beings im just trying to explain intensity. how i know it.

many people claim and state courtwind angels are very intense beings. I dont feel the intensity ? maybe thats a different topic.

The reason I responded. I got the demon-killer immortal i also got Japanese Shoki - The Conqueror Of Demons - He seems to be way more laid back than indra and just watches movement. - I been working with my spirits and LE more with house rules more into tasking. but i feel like i had a calling to the devil eaters but im not ready for them maybe? how i felt at the time. i also very interested in the demon dancer. - the idea of the demon dancer is cool when i hear about them shifting into anything to play with black art entities to hunt them down i get a horrible smirk. i dunno where it comes from but it really pulls me to them as well. - its because the games and tricks black arts like to play and to be played by the player bitter sweet....

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/rare-liv ... ancer.html

post849254.html#p849254 - Keep interaction Journey..
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Hi @kellox7 , I thought I will come abs say hello and check in to see your is it going with your new friend?

We are doing well with mine. She is manifest to me as a Black craw. Each time I go to the Botanical Gardens walks she emerged and check me out. She has blue eyes. Here is the picture of her.

I have been going to this same garden for 20 years. Never noticed a crow there sitting opposite to me in the site or sits so near me and literally takes to me.
kellox7 wrote: Sat Aug 12, 2023 6:34 am Hi Aster
Thank you so much for this. Very useful. I appreciate you taking time to give me advice. I can’t wait to have the vessel. Thank you again

Return to “Dark Arts”