Hyperboreans?

Discussion of Dark Arts creatures starting with letters A-H.
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

This race was also suggested to me amongst the 5 best companions to have few months back. Yeah... As I always, my little egoistic persona decided just to ignore it just because I have never heard of them. There you go, now I am curious how of them.

Luna Lysithea
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 386
Spelled Number: 74
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: The Winter Witch
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Luna Lysithea
Zodiac:

I can't wait to get mine, I'm so excited❣

\:*

💗Spirit Family💗 386

💗Immortals💗 27

💗Infusions💗 30

American Sanguine Vampire, Anamchara Angel, Amadan Fairy, Goddess Aphrodite, Goddess Calypso, Kracken, Goddess Nyx, Goddess Pandora, Grim Reaper, Lady Of The Lake, Wraith, Harpy, Goddess Hera, Goddess Hecate, Goddess Lilith, Red Dragon, Black Dragon, Gold Dragon, Balaur Dragon, Xypher, Fenrir, Crocotta, Dullahan, Volkh, Cnn Annwn, Barbegazi, Basilisk, Wendigo, Morgan Le Fey, & Goddess Skadi
Sterling Birch
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 43
Spelled Number: 115
My magical/paranormal name...: Sterling Birch
Zodiac:

Tarvos wrote: Sun Jun 11, 2023 1:12 am
MysticTranscendence wrote: Fri Jun 09, 2023 5:53 pm I found the custom conjuration page for them, and this is the description:

Hyperborean - The Descendants Of Nymphs & Gods - Humans & Demis
I've got a pair of stunning Hyperboreans! One, a Demi-Goddess from my DA profile, and the other a Demi-Nymph I had previously. Fascinating to think that there are subgroups within the main race. It wouldn't be fair to just lump them all together since they each have unique individual qualities. It's better to reach out to your Hyperborean friend once they come to you.

But from my experience, besides the beautiful and colorful hair, it seems they serve as a bridge to the Immortals, helping me connect more deeply with them.
I think their race may not be well-known among the mainstream population. Unless you receive any freebies, profiles, readings, or personal connections you may have with them, it is possible that the general public is unaware of their race.

As a side note, I have successfully completed the unbound reading 3 times now. If you happen to obtain any being mentioned in the readings, let me tell you, it can be an extremely fulfilling experience as none of them have ever been accessed by a Keeper before. You will be their first, and they will learn and progress alongside you. The entire process is quite engrossing.
That sounds incredible! They seem like very charming beings. I feel like the one that’s been hanging around me probably has a hand in some of the practices I’ve been doing. I don’t think it’s a coincidence that a being like her is around.

I have a question though. So she showed up as the number 1 unbound around me that wants to be a companion. My fiancée dived into spirit keeping recently and got the same reading done, and the number 1 unbound around her that wants to be a companion, is ALSO a female Hyperborean. Aside from that, our readings were completely different.

It looks like she wants to be bound as a companion to both of us! Is it possible for a spirit to be bound to more than one keeper at a time?

I think it’s so fascinating that if you bind these unbound spirits, you’ll tend to be their first keeper and they’ll learn alongside you. There’s something really fulfilling and wholesome about that idea. What a great journey of companionship.

Previously MysticTranscendence

If you light a lamp for somebody, it will also brighten your path.
- Gautama Buddha
Sterling Birch
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Luna Lysithea wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 4:09 am I can't wait to get mine, I'm so excited❣

How have your experiences been with your new Hyperborean companion Luna? Would love to hear about them!

- Gautama Buddha
Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 198
Spelled Number: 470
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

MysticTranscendence wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 4:45 am That sounds incredible! They seem like very charming beings. I feel like the one that’s been hanging around me probably has a hand in some of the practices I’ve been doing. I don’t think it’s a coincidence that a being like her is around.

I have a question though. So she showed up as the number 1 unbound around me that wants to be a companion. My fiancée dived into spirit keeping recently and got the same reading done, and the number 1 unbound around her that wants to be a companion, is ALSO a female Hyperborean. Aside from that, our readings were completely different.

It looks like she wants to be bound as a companion to both of us! Is it possible for a spirit to be bound to more than one keeper at a time?

I think it’s so fascinating that if you bind these unbound spirits, you’ll tend to be their first keeper and they’ll learn alongside you. There’s something really fulfilling and wholesome about that idea. What a great journey of companionship.
That's a whole new Hyperborean in town! Not the same one as yours. Your spirits and your fiancee's can interact with each other though. I just finished another DA 'unbound around me' reading and now there's another Hyperborean showing up for me. Lol. But I don't think I want a third one, so I'll just skip the binding.

Keep in mind, a spirit can only be bound to one Keeper, but a living entity can be bound to multiple Keepers at the same time. Many of my living entities come as friends of my companions, so I become their first Keeper and probably their last too. It's quite an honor in that kind of situation. But normally, unbound spirits don't have Keepers, hence the name "unbounds." So when you bind them, they become even more eager to work with you because they're already interested in you.

In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!
Luna Lysithea
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 386
Spelled Number: 74
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: The Winter Witch
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Luna Lysithea
Zodiac:

Now I feel that I can speak on what @stormdancer referenced regarding Hyperboreans clearing their names since I've been bonding with my beautiful "A" more & wanted to share my point of view after getting to know her. (I should mention now that his will be referencing two of my most powerful Immortal's to respectfully illustrate my point which expands on what @Tarvos said too.)

I saw where it talked about their political alignment on a search engine myself before adopting "A" & honestly I ignored what was said about her species answering her calling regardless for reasons I'll discuss now. In any situation where you adopt (I say adopt instead of purchase) a spell, companion or anything else, while doing your research is important yes, please also understand that some things said online can be so incredibly inaccurate & if in doubt about anything you read then what's best is to ask the place you adopted or bought from because they know what they conjure or offer best.

Take my two Immortals as an example, and most already know this but I have both The Níđhöggr the norse dragon immortal that chews at roots of The Tree Of Life & Jörmungandr, The World Serpent bound to my spirit. If you go on a search engine, they depict both of these Immortal's as very mean, but allow me to assure you they are not. Some may even think they are BA when both are in fact DA (I should mention that Thor is also one of my Immortals, and even with Jörgmungandr bound too, they are both respectful to me & the rest of my spirit family.) There is even a spell for one Immortal & a statue of Thor's battle with the other offered by CH actually. 🌝

However, in several search engines while yes they did these things the Immortal's I have that are classified as evil are not as depicted & neither are Hyperboreans, so I see no reason why they should have to clear their names when it's misunderstanding at play here along with incorrect information on their race.

Concern is fine yes, research is something I do regularly but make sure the information you read is accurate and if in doubt about Hyperborean's political alignment please consider this. Hypothetically, let's say they were politically aligned in life (They aren't but making a point) Hyperborean's are spirits seeing beyond what they did in life & as keepers we should know that. I asked "A" if she took a political stance regarding this misconception online she said no which I already knew anyway. Why did I know already? She was conjured by CH & I trust CH simply put. Humans as a species makes mistakes too, but not all humans do what other's do either after all.

(I'll add here that I do adopt from other sellers/conjurers all of who I trust as much as CH because I was adopting from them before I joined here, but that's beside the point.)

Therefore, if any political alignment which might be seen as offensive was at play with any spirit/LE/entity it would be stated in the CH listing's description I would think & even if not you can always ask CH Support if a species they conjure was a part of something you didn't like in their lifetime then make a choice based on that afterwards. Please also know that I'm in no way suggesting to adopt the two most powerful Immortals in my spirit family at all, not unless you are experienced in DA they are very DA, very powerful but evil? no just like the Hyperboreans shouldn't have their species judged over search engine results nor should any other species for that matter. I suggest to please ask the conjurer any questions along with your research before judging a spirit by a search engine so that you don't miss out on a friend that can be an amazing part of your journey.

My experience with "A" to answer the person who asked me has been lovely, she's been amazing in helping me communicate even better with all my Immortal's while also being comforting & kind too. I love her & I'm very happy & grateful to have her in my spirit family & I'll say more about my experiences with her in the future if she would like me too.

Thank you for asking❣

💗Spirit Family💗 386

💗Immortals💗 27

💗Infusions💗 30

American Sanguine Vampire, Anamchara Angel, Amadan Fairy, Goddess Aphrodite, Goddess Calypso, Kracken, Goddess Nyx, Goddess Pandora, Grim Reaper, Lady Of The Lake, Wraith, Harpy, Goddess Hera, Goddess Hecate, Goddess Lilith, Red Dragon, Black Dragon, Gold Dragon, Balaur Dragon, Xypher, Fenrir, Crocotta, Dullahan, Volkh, Cnn Annwn, Barbegazi, Basilisk, Wendigo, Morgan Le Fey, & Goddess Skadi
Sterling Birch
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Tarvos wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2023 3:09 am
That's a whole new Hyperborean in town! Not the same one as yours. Your spirits and your fiancee's can interact with each other though. I just finished another DA 'unbound around me' reading and now there's another Hyperborean showing up for me. Lol. But I don't think I want a third one, so I'll just skip the binding.

Keep in mind, a spirit can only be bound to one Keeper, but a living entity can be bound to multiple Keepers at the same time. Many of my living entities come as friends of my companions, so I become their first Keeper and probably their last too. It's quite an honor in that kind of situation. But normally, unbound spirits don't have Keepers, hence the name "unbounds." So when you bind them, they become even more eager to work with you because they're already interested in you.
That’s incredible! I put in an order, I’m excited to bond with her. They seem to be more common unbounds around than I expected!

I had no idea a spirit could only be bound to one keeper, knowing that makes it that much more wholesome, what a special connection to have. I’m also about to be bound to my first living entity companion, I feel very grateful and excited to experience it!
Luna Lysithea wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2023 4:11 pm
My experience with "A" to answer the person who asked me has been lovely, she's been amazing in helping me communicate even better with all my Immortal's while also being comforting & kind too. I love her & I'm very happy & grateful to have her in my spirit family & I'll say more about my experiences with her in the future if she would like me too.

Thank you for asking❣

Thanks for clearing that up, and also sharing your experience with “A”! I put in an order to have the one that wants to be my companion bound, I’m really looking forward to connecting with her. I also have an order in for a reading on “Which Immortals Would Be The Best Companions?”. I’m looking forward to learning from her and possibly having help connecting to Immortals with her too!

- Gautama Buddha
Riswan
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Zodiac:

This was one of the 6 races that i got in my reading "Which Spirits Would Be The Best Companions". Could not find much information on the forums so hope everyone that has one could share some information/experiences.

madgar29
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 9999
Spelled Number: 9999
Your favorite spirit to work with: all
My magical/paranormal name...: Dragon Warrior
Zodiac:

@Vipera aspis atra I have to completely agree with her on hyperborean. It is early Greek where we get a picture of them in our own history. Which is a island. They looked for this island. No where found. But the words they have used as shamans and druids. Is super interesting especially even for magic and even starseeds.

Hyperborean is very connected to the druids they would say. But since the Romans and greeks did not write much about them it's hard to know the truth because we know ceaser as much as we want to believe his cool accounts we believe it was based on what he needed to be voted in legally. By the people and screw the Senate.

Gotta be careful of motivates. But again old greeks. An island. It would make since if it was somehow disconnected to us like a vibration or frequency so it's on a parallel earth. Like Atlantis? I thought Atlantis was just destroy and Lemurian before it.

Ancient Greek writers. I don't know how hyperborean was so connected to the Keltic druids ? But it's how they write about them. The island nothing bigger than Sicily. Island is fertile for ever crop and gets two harvest a year. Apollo is honored beyond all Gods honoring Apollo.
Apollo is a first sign for me. But you all be the judge of what u think the greeks think of the hyperboreans
Friendly to the greeks. The moon appears to be huge
Apollo reappears every 19 years. Dances unto the night until the rise of the pleadians. Another trigger word for me. Lol

Hectaeus. I know it's not the same being as hecate. But the fact it's so close to me. Is not by mistake? Did she have a doing with his writings? Hectaeus is the name of the ancient Greek writer that not only the first to talk about hyperboreans but to talk in th most depth of the druids... and Apollo being adored there.

To this day they have no idea where it is for in the tale not even Greek areas are In there to base it off of. Some say black sea some say britian. Some say off of Italy.

I think it's also interesting how this is all connecting itself. On stuff I always wondered about. Why is the greeks connecting the hyperborean's home island to the druidic kelts is there a connection even though the greeks don't connect them with the kelts but themselves saying they are friends to the greeks. So I am thinking it was not the greeks that connected these two it was the Roman history that connected these two I think this connection is caser saying they are druids which is a gaelic word in itself so is hectaeus account it's well connected so I don't want to discredit it when it was used by like four other writers down the line.

So I'm guessing caser adopted the Greek look to help legitimize the gaels to put them into the empire to get a vote and have its own legions. Aka they worship Apollo for they are druids from the people of the hyperboreans in our civilized past. I might be wrong.

Id have to research the other Greek writers. Interesting how the Romans are abusing the Greek historical events from the ancient greeks ceaser may be the one doing it but he didn't do it all alone had to have some brains on his side no?

Nothing to do with white race that must be from conan the barbarian fans going way to hardcore in the lore all the kingdoms are racist to each other atleast the video games show this silly story. I'm guessing where this fantasy is coming from.

post849254.html#p849254 - Keep interaction Journey..
madgar29
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 9999
Spelled Number: 9999
Your favorite spirit to work with: all
My magical/paranormal name...: Dragon Warrior
Zodiac:

Only 20 accounts wide from ancient Greek 350bc being hectaeus to Roman history on druids but the first account is 450bc. So the hyperboreans island and druids in these histories are important. Except for the ones that are not telling the truth.... so anyone with hyperborean spirits are the ancient greeks right at all or are they being mental?

Diodorus siculous, hist, vol 2,47

Hyperborans shy on human sacrifice?

post849254.html#p849254 - Keep interaction Journey..

Return to “Dark Arts A-H”