You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 9999
Spelled Number: 9999
Your favorite spirit to work with: all
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Dragon Warrior
Zodiac:

acifroc wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 1:01 pm does anyone know if this etsy Phil seller of inspiring magick is still active I can't contact him
hit and miss. he responds to me sometimes. the spirits i have from him are real. the interactions that i have had. he knows iv had issues could be why he isnt very active always on top of my messages. he has told me has had some personal issues with family or friends as well. maybe check back with him? I really do feel the spirits he has given me day one taking my hand very cool. fire witch from him i felt a ember bounce down my hand and arm. i felt a royal court djinn take my hand so very delicate but after that i havnt had interactions but i know its bc i am blind and deaf most of the time. comes and goes for me in waves.

Ivorypagan is good.

There are a lot of shops on etsy that are hit and miss...... its a gamble really. foxcoven spirits very GOOD my first spirits i have gotten and still active with me. espically my viking. however spirit support from them is lacking when i had a real issue with a succubus. - vessel turned color and when mediating i saw in my minds eye a being coming out of the ground and charging at me. such a strange night lol.
post849254.html#p849254 - Keep interaction Journey..
madgar29
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
Zodiac:

He is not responding to me anymore. There a list of bazona sellers that are good?
madgar29
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Phil seller of inspiring magick..... dont know if anyone has been using his services or not but i have given him 700. and only gave me a small faction of the work like 3 or 4 out of over 50. I now doubt I will get anymore from him. When he did talk to me he always said things were happening personally or with his friends. i dunno. oh well. i cant dwell on it just figured i would SHARE my experience.

ps im not rich and should be budgetting better too. 700 is a lot for me. i dont want anyone to think otherwise,. infact im in the process of trying to find a better job as we speak.
StarGazer906
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires and Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: VAMPIRE
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Titania Nightfall

Dark Corner Conjures owned by Astra Luxfera is very active on Etsy with over 11,000 sales
She is very nice, but has strict policies too.I have purchased several spirits and magickal items from her. She is also very expensive when compared to others. She also has sales all the time. If you're looking for an amazing and much more affordable conjuror, then you may want to try buying from Brianna-owner of the Ivory Pagan. She has 2 on-line stores, the one on Etsy is for Psychic readings, the one for conjuration (stand alone website)is not on Etsy but has the same name.
Remind yourself that you are in control of your own thoughts, your own feelings & your own mind... Stay focused on your goals...
venusian_entity
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 16
Spelled Number: 15
If I could be anything, I would be...: void

StarGazer906 wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 2:58 pm Dark Corner Conjures owned by Astra Luxfera is very active on Etsy with over 11,000 sales
She is very nice, but has strict policies too.I have purchased several spirits and magickal items from her. She is also very expensive when compared to others. She also has sales all the time. If you're looking for an amazing and much more affordable conjuror, then you may want to try buying from Brianna-owner of the Ivory Pagan. She has 2 on-line stores, the one on Etsy is for Psychic readings, the one for conjuration (stand alone website)is not on Etsy but has the same name.
She has sales all the time but you have to be careful. A 50% off sale may not be truly 50% because she will raise the original price just before the sale is on. I see the prices are going up over time too. I do not have any spirits from her but I have a feeling they are real. I'm just not sure the high prices are worth it when we have CH already.

Another thing is her policies I find irresponsible. She sells Black Arts spirits/entities but refuses to help if anything goes wrong. I read a story here of another seller who has a similar policy and after buying a portal their life has become a nightmare of 4 years and no response from the seller. Just be careful everyone.

I am seeing many recommendations for the Ivory Pagan. I hope to try that thanks.
Love love with hinnagami baby~
StarGazer906
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires and Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: VAMPIRE
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Titania Nightfall

Yes, I agree with everything you wrote! Have yo7 lle you bought anything from the Ivory Pagan, yet? I haven't logged into this forum for awhile.😉
Remind yourself that you are in control of your own thoughts, your own feelings & your own mind... Stay focused on your goals...
Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master

Almost nothing on Etsy in terms of selling spirits/entities is going to be legit. I hope some of you wake up soon to the fact that mostly these shops only exist out of a demand and to follow a trend that seems profitable, along with many sellers banking on the gullibility of people who believe in the paranormal and are superstitious. Shocking I know. Most of the time you're getting scammed or things are not quite as they seem.
Even if you think you've had a 'good experience' most of the time the seller didn't give you anything of substance, at best an egregore limited to the connection between yourself and the seller, beyond this it's all in your mind. If it enhances your life positively that's awesome, but be realistic.

Understand that from CH who was a veritable fountainhead and was doing this when it wasn't popular at all and barely present online, many of these are just copycats of copycats of copycats.
Maybe some themselves believe in this and were already in the community, then saw the opportunity to make money. Maybe there are a few who have been doing magic and have been into this lifestyle without knowing what it was, and then decided to sell - they might be legit. And maybe there are some who were inspired genuinely and decided to learn, and think they've learned - eh, it can happen.

A legitimate seller is not going to overnight suddenly be capable of half the things you see on Etsy. The lesson is, don't ask fellow forumites what's legit because they largely don't know any better than you, try to find out the history of the seller and discern for yourself if it makes sense, also heighten your own intuitive skills and actually put them to the test to verify you've got those skills, then use those skills to discern.
The more I see threads like this go on as if there's any other answer the more I am doubting that people here are putting in the effort to actually develop skills that you need anyway to better communicate with spirits and work with magical bindings. If you're here wondering who to go to for legit work then you are not in a position to be buying more bindings.

I realize that's going to be taken as 'critical' and that there are people reading who will have a defensive response internally to it, but sit with it and realize that you'll save yourself a lot of trouble this way. I am posting presuming that people still come to this thread wanting to find legit sellers.
Hitthuginn
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 60
Spelled Number: 110
Your favorite spirit to work with: Cleopatra Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Gancanagh
My magical/paranormal name...: "The Other Wise Raven of Odin" (My UN in Old Icelandic)

Just want to give a shout-out to the seller IsaechiaEmbers (CH username sfaasen1). I saw his seller announcement and decided to take a look at his wares. I ended up purchasing 4 portal bindings which, with some discussion, he was able to bind to a single physical vessel I had on hand (a bracelet with multiple unique beads). Seller was very proactive in communications, giving near-daily updates on the status of his work. I had a dream which was very relevant to one of the bindings on the night it happened to be done which I only learned about after waking up.

As far as actual conscious portal use is concerned, I've had a quick connection to them in spite of being a relative newbie to astral work. My stays have not been long due to my own limitations but I can confirm that portals by this sellers do work. Highly recommend! Good and legit metaphysical Etsy sellers are indeed rare, I've been scammed by a couple before. But I figured it was worth buying from one with a presence on CH and I'm glad I tried his.
I wear the sun. Reflect me in yourself, and yourself in me. - H, Cleopatra Djinn and Queen of my spirit family
Do not struggle against your emotions. Feel them. They are real. They exist. Then they will pass. - L, Kinnara
Don't stay angry if you don't know why. - R, Orange Dragon
Red! No, Green. Or Blue! - I, Waif Faery (when asked what occupation she would have)
H-I-T-T-H-U-G-I-N-N - L, Air Faery saying her favorite animal via pendulum
venusian_entity
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 16
Spelled Number: 15
If I could be anything, I would be...: void

Hi! No not yet. Ivory Pagan on my wishlist~

I get that building your own sense of discernment and your own intuition is important but sometimes we are not able to see what others can see. Sometimes we need that outside input so that we're not stuck in our own delusions, false thinking, etc. Sometimes it is helpful to hear from other people so forums like this continue to be a benefit.

I think Etsy is great but the prices have been increasing a lot. More people are trying to market themselves as high-end spirit shops, which I feel there is not really such a thing and perhaps this is the "scam" aspect of it. A spirit whether sold for $200 or $20 is the same. Thankfully there are affordable options outside of Etsy.
Zaman7
neophyte
neophyte
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

madgar29 wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 8:51 am Phil seller of inspiring magick..... dont know if anyone has been using his services or not but i have given him 700. and only gave me a small faction of the work like 3 or 4 out of over 50. I now doubt I will get anymore from him. When he did talk to me he always said things were happening personally or with his friends. i dunno. oh well. i cant dwell on it just figured i would SHARE my experience.
When was this? Is the delivery digital or shipped? On Etsy, you have a certain timeframe (100 days I think) to contact Etsy and get a refund. If it’s digital delivery and you haven’t downloaded anything, see if there’s a chance to get a full or partial refund.
Go to your account and click purchases - tap the order - Help - choose what do you need help with.

I never had to request a refund but I frequent the Etsy subreddit and a Facebook group. Sellers can’t get away with such behavior. Even if they say no refunds or cancellation which I see a lot among the meta sellers — they’ll have to refund. Of course I’m not asking anyone to abuse this but situations like yours, it is warranted. Just keep in mind that Googling Etsy’s numbers isn’t advisable as most of the numbers are scams. Check the official numbers on the website only (or the subreddit as all info there is accurate).

Etsy’s customer support can access the messages and will see how the seller was ignoring you and didn’t deliver. If you decide to start a thread on Reddit, don’t mention spirit keeping, just say it’s regular order or digital - depending on your case. They’ve helped a lot of people.

$700 is a lot whether you’re rich or not. Nobody has the right to scam you out of even a penny.

Return to “Seller Listings & Offers Discussion”