Loviatar
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Spelled Number: 1
If I could be anything, I would be...: my true self
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Other things you can do. Find something to focus on. I like to use a candle. Just stare at the candle and breath as deep as you can without it feeling forceful, it will get easier in time. Put your focus on the candle and let the anger, frustration, the thoughts of how silly or meaningless or pointless this feels, let it all come, just watch the candle and let all the thoughts and feelings and sensations come up. How you get started is to not get hung up on them.

So don't get _seconds_ : If you feel angry, just feel the anger, try not to get frustrated by the anger. If you get a thought "This feels stupid" don't form an opinion of that thought. They mix up too. You may get a thought and get annoyed by that feeling. It's natural. And it is hard. It's a spiral of thoughts and feelings and sensations that bounce off each other and rally, you get a win for every time you just acknowledge a thought or a feeling or a sensation and just let it be there. Focus on the candle and your breath and just let all else float around.

Once you get a hang of that meditation is a wonderful tool for all or sorts of things and you can combine it to other practices. Something that also helps is get sweaty before, do a 20-30min of exercise that gets your blood pumping, quick, cold shower and then just look at the candle. When your body comes down from being exited it activates your parasympathetic nervous system and makes the whole ordeal a lot easier.

But I laughed a little reading your post, I wasn't that angry, but I had a really hard time getting my thoughts to come down until I realized that's not the point. Really recommend that movie, it's like under 3 minutes.

madgar29
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 9999
Spelled Number: 9999
Your favorite spirit to work with: all
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Dragon Warrior
Zodiac:

There is just so many ways to tackle and go into this its not even funny. need to learn more about you to kinda get the idea of how to go with it. I remember the story of a famous remote viewer I mean he became a millionaire with his private firm in remote viewing now he has his own show trying to tell people about how certain conspiracies probably have different levels of truth to them the point is he is "high level successful person in the paranormal field" he said himself when he started he could not mediate. he would get so mad he wanted to punch the wall or did. He sheer willed it. he laid on the couch and said im going to mediate if its the last thing i do so he laid there until he did. That is one way to do it is make urself submit to it. depending on what is going on with you.

If you are a person with no boundaries, you may have attachment issues which you obviously have an issue making ur mind stop let alone mediate. I remember mediating and i kept making myself do it even when it got hard and then all sudden i had a minds eye image of like a being pretending to be me but glitching out in my body and i was like huh I have an attachment and its not even a spirit this seemed like a program.... a construct.

another myth is classical mediation i feel is the best but not everyone mediates like that.... if you watch youtube with eckhart he just sits there calmly talking to the audience and says i dont mean close your eyes and go ommmm. just sit there quitely and observe your surroundings and take it in. be in the moment.... which he calls being in the moment mediation. being in the moment and just observing the world around you.

depending how easily I can mediate or out of practice I will obviously do breathing mediation where you focus everything on your breathing if you get an idea you dont block the idea you allow it to come through but you go back to your breathing you dont go further into the idea or thought that past your attention you just let it be. its like ur respecting your thoughts ur letting them happen but ur not paying close attention to them as you are your breathing and if you can do this in my opinion you will be mediating in literally seconds. the more advanced mediating is to focus on where your conciousness is and try to follow that feeling if you feel u have conquered the follow your breathe method again called the breathing medations. also studies show long slow breathes tend to calm the mind faster.

but yeah listen to everyone that posts there is thousands of ways to mediate to the person....

post849254.html#p849254 - Keep interaction Journey..
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Loviatar wrote: Sat Sep 30, 2023 1:40 am There is an amazing short film called "The Fly", I think it can explain it to you better than words can. The animator is Hanjin Song.
8))

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Lonik
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: Siren
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Lonik
Zodiac:

Maybe you should try and find some maditation music from youtube. There are different ones with various beats or just one beat singing bowls etc. They are special ones for the chackras or for lucid dreaming astral traveling. Try whatever catches your eye and if you find that you like a video save it and start listening to it consistenly. After some time your brain will associate that video with meditation and its gonna get easier and easier for you to get into that sweet relaxed state here are channels that helped me a lot with meditation.
https://youtube.com/@MichaelSealey?si=ZdAgvkjdoJh_x4mu
https://youtube.com/@HealingVibrations? ... 77Kaauk0FK
https://youtube.com/@ThetaRealms?si=g_yy9W5oJyhY6iAN
https://youtube.com/@Sleepyheadbg?si=EHwTGkzuD6OZTSM8

Be patient ❤️

Follow your heart till it bleeds as we run towards the end of the dream. 8*8

Return to “MEDITATION/QUIET TIME”