You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1801
Spelled Number: 568
Your favorite spirit to work with: Lampades
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: DämonZerstörer

ASTER wrote: Fri Oct 06, 2023 9:50 am Hi @Huffdamagicdragon , Forgive me for a” ::bump:: “ but I have few questions for you. First off, your ring is very beautiful as always. Lisa sells similar conjured vamps up to this day. So I went ahead and purchased a Balkin Sanguine male today. Nothing overly special or royal about him. He is that usual vampire, Balkin type of sanguine. But he is very nice in his description and seen to be handsome, alpha male type. 🥸 lol, I meant it literally without implying anything else, although I figured that spirits these days seem to have & can be sexual oriented too.

My few question are … since you have this ring with all your vamps on it, are you able to distinguish between them individually? How did you find your Balkin vampire connection over the years? Is it really a powerful experience as far as sensing them and working with them?

My other question is, where would you get a Toschka vampire? How would you describe yours and Huffette Toschka vamps? What is distinctive compared with other vampires? Since you have them both for many years, are they specifically contributing something unique to you personally? What drawn you to get one?

I haven’t got my Balkin sanguine yet. Btw … in this same order, I also bought other were wolf that is Carpathian from Hungary and she is a queen. I don’t know how they can be royal but maybe one of the royal Hungarian ancestors got beaten and turned. I yet to figure the truth behind these tag’s. But I am looking forward meeting them both vamp and were wolf.
I really would like to get a Transylvanian Toschka vampire. I am also curious if Elisabeth Bathory - Nadasy was one of these Toschka vampire?
When I call them by their name, I get a kind of "Here I am" answer in the form of something akin
to a light touch on my face or hands. It is still rare for me to have visual or audible sensation, but they do happen. The elder seems to me to be the most powerful of that group.

Our Toschka vamps are also able to make themselves known to me... and I consider all of them to contribute benefical energies and protection for Huffette and myself.

wayyy too many in my keep to count let alone list
mostly djinn and dragons though

Return to “Dragons”