Spirit / Entity / ET Healing the physical body?

Share you information, tips, & tricks for working with alternate methods for health, cleansing, and balance.
madgar29
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 9999
Spelled Number: 9999
Your favorite spirit to work with: all
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Dragon Warrior
Zodiac:

laptop123 wrote: Mon Aug 22, 2022 3:58 pm I thought some of you might find this book interesting:

https://www.amazon.com/Healing-Power-UF ... 1792986203

I guess I always end up saying to much..... my point is its very possible. but you need to be careful you can not randomly invite any et, the old saying dont take rides with strangers applies to ets you got loving and u got what they call black arts.... ETs that will lie and do whatever they want for them. also enitities can heal too. angels. i didnt know who the heck visited me i had to ask for a reading. it turns out the being was a living being and was an angel or angelic not an et. and they healed me after another aka human spiritual healer did some somethings they were not suppose to do to me.

i have had the worse night mare experiences with ets that i would not give to my worse enemy to unconditonal love you will feel its so beauitful i cried like a baby feeling like im so unworthy of such a deep love. im just saying keep your self protected and dont let yourself be open like i did. this was before i even knew magick existed.

post849254.html#p849254 - Keep interaction Journey..

Return to “Alternate Healing/Aromatherapy”