Loviatar
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Spelled Number: 1
If I could be anything, I would be...: my true self
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

For some reason I can't post a topic on "Prayer requests/Healing/Positive Energy". I tried to look if I can ask to post a specific, time sensitive topic there. It's said there:
"You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum"
But not why?

But couldn't find out how to contact board administrators. It says on the FAQ page:
"All users of the board can use the “Contact us” form, if the option was enabled by the board administrator.
Members of the board can also use the “The team” link."

But it says nothing where the form can be found. I went through everywhere I could think of. Does anyone know how to enable posting topics or contact and ask if it can be removed or an exception made for one topic? It hasn't come across anywhere else on the board.

CH Moderator
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0

Loviatar wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2023 3:01 pm For some reason I can't post a topic on "Prayer requests/Healing/Positive Energy". I tried to look if I can ask to post a specific, time sensitive topic there. It's said there:
"You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum"
But not why?

But couldn't find out how to contact board administrators. It says on the FAQ page:
"All users of the board can use the “Contact us” form, if the option was enabled by the board administrator.
Members of the board can also use the “The team” link."

But it says nothing where the form can be found. I went through everywhere I could think of. Does anyone know how to enable posting topics or contact and ask if it can be removed or an exception made for one topic? It hasn't come across anywhere else on the board.
For newcomers, you have to have adequate number of posts before you are given access to other subforums in this forum.

Your post count is 35 now, so it will reach the adequate amount of posts soon. Just keep posting "quality topics and posts" and participate in the discussions in the forum. You will soon have access to other subforums and you can start posting there.

For any kind of help and questions, especially about purchase and technical errors in CH shop or forum you can always email CH support. Email support@creepyhollows.com

Return to “Report CH Site Issues”