New spirits every day

Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a master

stormdancer wrote: Mon Jun 21, 2021 7:22 pm I think that spirits also have some say in when they want to be listed as well. If the person they are looking for is ready they may give their conjurer the go ahead to list them.
Good point!
Neter
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: LillithEve
Zodiac:

In my head, there were a few answers.

1. They have spirits, entities, or servitor assistants

2. They use time manipulation. So what seems look moments for us was actually days, weeks, months for them

3. Time moves differently in the various realms that they are visiting so what seems quick to us was a considerable amount of time for them

Of course, these are could be correct. Or they could all be way off base. Lol.
0:) >:) ||.||
Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 198
Spelled Number: 470
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Lux wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 4:47 am I have noticed some conjurers do daily restocking of spirits, meaning every day they offer new ones. Several times I have asked myself how that is possible, not because I think there are not so many spirits available, I know there are many, but mostly I am wondering are these conjurers 24/7 tuned into the astral to get all those spirits to cooperate with them? What I thought is either they have extremely advanced skills and they do only conjuring as a job or then I don't know. It could be possible, I am not insinuating they are scammers, but I just do not understand how they do that in terms of time and resources. If someone knows please share it.
In one month, I placed 3 separate orders on CH with order numbers that were a few hundred digits apart. This suggests that CH must have a substantial number of beings they conjure each month. Ash and Magnolia are incredibly hardworking, which explains their ability to handle such a large volume.

Other conjurers who dedicate a few days a week to conjuring. They all have a vast Astral place that can accommodate thousands of beings at once. This allows them to accumulate a significant number of beings before listing them for adoption.

In my personal experience, some of the beings that were not yet listed for adoption were actually my reverse adoptions. These beings specifically requested the conjurers to list them just for me. They eagerly reunited with their friends who were already in my Keep.

I would be skeptical if someone relies on servitors to screen beings, as that method is not entirely reliable. And considering the significant effort it takes to sustain a livelihood as a conjurer, my admiration goes out to all of you. Kudos!
In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!
jinglestar
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret

Some of the spirits are their personal collection. They might conjure it for many years, but haven’t list it.

I think the partitioners’ own spirits will help them for conjuring and spell works.

Return to “Spirit Keeping”