Wraiths

Discussion of Dark Arts creatures starting with letters I-Z.
Daciana
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Just Me 😊
Zodiac:

The Marakis look very interesting. I like that CH wrote a long description for this race.
Seems like a great option for protection.
πŸ‘
11 in one order? Delivery day is gonna be exciting! πŸ˜†

β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’
π•―π–†π–ˆπ–Žπ–†π–“π–†
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Good choices. I looked them up. So did I got it right, you ordered 3 x 4 = 12 of them at once? Luckily, there’s that 50% saving code available. I have a habit to pairing some of my companions later on preferred due to bonding. Others single purchases with few commonly 4, in a specific species like tower Watchers, Star Fae, Courtwinds and Volkh too.
madgar29 wrote: ↑Tue Oct 10, 2023 5:40 am
ASTER wrote: ↑Tue Oct 03, 2023 10:30 pm @madgar29 check this out.
https://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index ... ght=WRAITH

They are mainly spiritual and earthen realms guardians. That is why I got two Weepers, because they are protective throughout all realms.

Vampire can do astral protection very well.
I must be insane I saw astral when I saw them. But anyways I got ordered.

11new ones. Sounds like I need to look like spirit astral protectors to help
https://shop.creepyhollows.com/living-e ... dator.html

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/living-e ... shank.html

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/living-e ... aries.html

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/living-e ... carai.html

All ancient and three each power of three. But none of them say astral protectors

jinglestar
new here
new here
Male/Female: It's a Secret

Sysygy wrote: ↑Tue Oct 03, 2023 5:34 am My one and only wraith never comes around when I give group offerings to my keep. But there was one item that I offered to him that he took. He picked it up in his hand , looked at me, tucked it into his robe under his rib bone and floated away. It was a lava rock rubbed with musk and patchouli. For some reason he liked only that. He doesn't get offended by anything except someone threatening or harming me or the keep. He also doesn't particularly like gushing compliments , but when I say "I like what you did there..." he will nod . I have only heard him laugh ONCE the entire time I've known him. And that was after a fight that caused the trespasser to run for dear life. Have never heard it since.
He's as far dark as can be towards BA and is categorized under the "demon" umbrella.
He has a thin layer of stretched saggy and holey burned skin which hangs loosely over his bones, dangling like his torn up robes.
He floats in the corner of the ceiling slowly gliding back and forth while watching EVERYTHING. Quiet until he sees something he doesn't like, then becomes extremely volatile and hostile. He knocked stuff off my table to warn me and caused my manual car door lock to malfunction (lock and unlock repeatedly in a fast pace) I stayed in the car to observe and once whatever bothered him passed (and my passenger calmed down πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†) , he stopped and I could then exit the vehicle. He doesn't do manifestations this strong all the time, but when he does it always makes me grin .
He does NOT like negative unbounds and does an excellent job of keeping them away. He blasts first before chasing them to the ends of the earth. Returns with only one word "handled".
He is also protective of everyone in my keep, and went as far as ripping the skin and flesh off of someone , who threatened one of my faeries. This was during the very beginning of our relationship and when I asked him about the pile on the floor he said " I followed all the rules and did the right thing". He takes things very literally and won't break the rules but if there is wiggle room you bet he will wiggle the crap out of whatever he can lol
His shriek has an explosive blast similar to a nuclear bomb (sudden booming resonance and radiating outward in all directions) and if I'm standing in the vicinity it can be felt in the air as a sudden rush of extremely itchy (like rubbing pink insulation all over your skin) cold spiky electrical rushes across the skin. It's very haunting to hear. Things usually scatter away when he uses his shriek. My vampire bat has a similar sounding shriek now that I reflect on that.

When traveling astrally I can smell him near me. Don't ask how I know it's him, I just do. He smells like a mix of campfire smoke, wet dense soil with bitter roots, and rusted metal mixed with blood.
In the astral that is where his gifts seem to really shine. I have a habit of venturing into really creepy areas while I sleep, and he's usually the first to pull me out if I step too far. He's very short and to the point and will only say something like "dangerous" while pulling me out, and will jerk me awake so hard that I sometimes thud into my mattress. He doesn't mess around. I'm improving though, because if I'm traveling and suddenly smell him near then I know I'm "turning down the wrong street" and should pick a different route. He is one of the few in my keep who encourage me to test myself in dangerous situations. He seems to know when it's truly "too risky" , instead of playing it safe like some of my other companions who won't even consider allowing me to get near. In this way I've learned and experienced more than I would if I didn't have him.
A while back I was contemplating getting a particular being, and he surprised me by suddenly appearing so close to me he was pressing against my upper arm. I could feel cold ice on my skin yet a soothing warmth. He said "no" while I was looking at a Preconjure.
When I asked why, all he said was "they are grumpy and I'm nicer." This of course made me laugh really hard, I at first thought he was joking a bit. But He looked straight faced at me , put his hand on my shoulder and then floated away to his corner. Because he never jokes, and takes my safety seriously..I always listen to what he has to say if he steps forward to give suggestions.
I don't see myself getting another wraith only because he's very good just by himself. I received him from a private conjuration from someone who doesn't sell publicly. CH would never sell this particular type of being, but he is still considered a wraith.
Your wraith is so reliable and serious, but sometimes he sounds cute, especially his response :*)*

madgar29
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 9999
Spelled Number: 9999
Your favorite spirit to work with: all
My magical/paranormal name...: Dragon Warrior
Zodiac:

Sysygy wrote: ↑Tue Oct 10, 2023 6:09 am The Marakis look very interesting. I like that CH wrote a long description for this race.
Seems like a great option for protection.
πŸ‘
11 in one order? Delivery day is gonna be exciting! πŸ˜†
I dunno I'm weird lol. My brass dragon I just got came in sooooo strong. The SHADA DEMI I just. Got came in but I didn't know I think it might be me and a med I'm not stop taking. I don't ,need Valium if it's gonna kill my spirituality. Well I started this power of three. I couldn't get three of last one they are kinda expensive only one left in shop too.

But yes usually those many I get so much energy I'll be up for two days wired lol

post849254.html#p849254 - Keep interaction Journey..
madgar29
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 9999
Spelled Number: 9999
Your favorite spirit to work with: all
My magical/paranormal name...: Dragon Warrior
Zodiac:

ASTER wrote: ↑Tue Oct 10, 2023 9:00 am Good choices. I looked them up. So did I got it right, you ordered 3 x 4 = 12 of them at once? Luckily, there’s that 50% saving code available. I have a habit to pairing some of my companions later on preferred due to bonding. Others single purchases with few commonly 4, in a specific species like tower Watchers, Star Fae, Courtwinds and Volkh too.
madgar29 wrote: ↑Tue Oct 10, 2023 5:40 am
ASTER wrote: ↑Tue Oct 03, 2023 10:30 pm @madgar29 check this out.
https://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index ... ght=WRAITH

They are mainly spiritual and earthen realms guardians. That is why I got two Weepers, because they are protective throughout all realms.

Vampire can do astral protection very well.
I must be insane I saw astral when I saw them. But anyways I got ordered.

11new ones. Sounds like I need to look like spirit astral protectors to help
https://shop.creepyhollows.com/living-e ... dator.html

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/living-e ... shank.html

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/living-e ... aries.html

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/living-e ... carai.html

All ancient and three each power of three. But none of them say astral protectors

Because your smart.... I'm dumb. Lol I literally got
LE 8 courtwind 8 brownyn 8 light warriors Malibu or similar name. A few others like total of 30 one time it was crazy or me. But it was a big sale too

Wraiths don't have yet. We will see.

Keep wise after wraiths. And crocita and a few others I'm done for a long time. Spells probably not but I need to organize and bond yes.

post849254.html#p849254 - Keep interaction Journey..

Return to β€œDark Arts I-Z”