Loviatar
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Spelled Number: 1
If I could be anything, I would be...: my true self
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

So there's something left from a violent death that happened here, I know for a fact that there was a violent death that confirmed a weird feeling I had had of this place. I've used salt and feel using certain herbs in my sauna, make the feel of that disappear from that space for a while. But it comes back. I've tried cinnamon and salt, but haven't gotten a "safe space" from it, but in sauna that lasts for a few days to a week.

I'm starting a fast in a few days and will be extremely vulnerable during the fast at times. I have meditation practices that need a safe space, because they leave you vulnerable for a time. I was telling about this to a friend and she gave me sage. She wasn't sure how to use it either, I tried to ask. I mean, burn it of course, but the ritual.

So my question is how to proceed. I've used sage before, but then there wasn't anything I was afraid of locking in. I had mantras I read as I touched top and sides of doorways and all four sides of windows that open, I'd also salt the doorstep and and put salt inside my windows and on the windowsills. I did this when I felt I was "inviting" things that weren't wanted and it helped with the feeling of having to guard myself in that apartment

But now it isn't helping, I think something is "stuck" here. My place has two doors. A bedroom, bathroom and the sauna in addition to my living space/kitchen. So my question is, where do I start, does it matter? Do I need to "chase" it out the door, or to the sauna, where the purifying has felt as it is working. All my rooms have windows and/or doors, should they be left open? Is there something else that I can do?

Can't get a clearer sense of it, and it's not always the same, but it's the feeling that my essence isn't the only one here and it's consisted though not always the same, at times it hasn't been bothersome. But especially when it's dark (I live where you get nightless night in the summer and sunless day in the winter for weeks on end, the sun doesn't rise) and my energy is down, I feel like there is something in my apartment weighing me down outside myself. Ever since I've moved here a few years ago, I have "escaped" to somewhere, stayed at friends or my folks when I'm feeling vulnerable or that something is trying to pour something in me that's making me feel heavy.

I can't relocate this week though, and I thought if anyone had any ideas how to purify my home?

jinglestar
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret

Boil the sage for bath taking. Burn the sage, draw around your body by using the sage smoke. Check if your home have any old and aging items, those items can contain strong energy, if you don’t need it, better disposal it in a proper way. I just want to say let the sunlight come into your house, but it seems the weather in your country is not allowed. Why don’t you try to ask for help from powerful archangel, like archangel Michael? I think it would help by seeking help from a powerful being.

Hitthuginn
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 45
Spelled Number: 110
Your favorite spirit to work with: Cleopatra Djinn
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

There are different perspectives on how to use sage, and I will simply say this is my own. It is my most effective tool for cleansing my place when there is a serious issue, as well as to quickly cleanse new objects I bring in with intent to use in ritual. In either case, you must make sure the smoke reaches everywhere. In my observations I don't feel a need to "chase" anything out in a pattern specifically designed to herd it out but I will follow a specific and methodical order to make sure I do not miss any part of the house. I start in my bedroom on the second floor, lighting the bundle and blowing smoke throughout the entire room and across every large object in the room. I take a minute to blow smoke under my bed from both sides. I blow it under my desk. Then I open the closet doors and blow smoke inside them and all over my clothes. I leave and go into the bathroom. I blow smoke in the tub, behind the toilet, in the cabinet under the sink...

I could describe the rest of my process going into the other bedroom, downstairs, in the kitchen and living room, etc. But I think you get my point. I blow the smoke everywhere, and especially in crevices where anything might slither away. To be sure that nothing is left behind, especially in a case as serious as this, you need to treat it like bedbugs. Every surface, every item could be containing the energies that need to be removed and any place untouched by the smoke is a place where the energies could come back. While I do it, I say a mantra out loud in each room, loud enough that anything in the room could hear. Basically just saying that no ill energies or beings are welcome here and anything that means to cause harm to myself or my guests is not welcome and must leave, with an extra bit describing the forces which protect me (in my case my gods, ancestors, and guardian spirits). The important thing is that you demonstrate confidence and firmness in rejecting all forms of ill energy. As you go through your house, any ill energies will flee out of the nearest exit they can find. They'll cross a room if they need to in order to escape, like a roach exposed and scrambling to the nearest dark crack it can find. The important thing is if you smoke out your entire place methodically, they will not have anywhere to go except out. My opinion is that the order you take cleansing your house does not matter nearly as much as making sure you get every single part of it. If possible I would reserve opening the windows and doors for after the whole cleansing is complete, so that the smoke has not left at all beforehand. My experience has been that ill energies fleeing from a "sage nuke" won't be stopped by a closed door or window

Now, I've never dealt with having to cleanse a place that I know experienced violent death. That's a whole different league from anything I've stared down. So it may be that this alone does not fully fix the problem. BUT, it will almost certainly help if you do it right. May you see success in your endeavors

Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 198
Spelled Number: 470
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Loviatar wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2023 2:23 pm So there's something left from a violent death that happened here, I know for a fact that there was a violent death that confirmed a weird feeling I had had of this place. I've used salt and feel using certain herbs in my sauna, make the feel of that disappear from that space for a while. But it comes back. I've tried cinnamon and salt, but haven't gotten a "safe space" from it, but in sauna that lasts for a few days to a week.

I'm starting a fast in a few days and will be extremely vulnerable during the fast at times. I have meditation practices that need a safe space, because they leave you vulnerable for a time. I was telling about this to a friend and she gave me sage. She wasn't sure how to use it either, I tried to ask. I mean, burn it of course, but the ritual.

So my question is how to proceed. I've used sage before, but then there wasn't anything I was afraid of locking in. I had mantras I read as I touched top and sides of doorways and all four sides of windows that open, I'd also salt the doorstep and and put salt inside my windows and on the windowsills. I did this when I felt I was "inviting" things that weren't wanted and it helped with the feeling of having to guard myself in that apartment

But now it isn't helping, I think something is "stuck" here. My place has two doors. A bedroom, bathroom and the sauna in addition to my living space/kitchen. So my question is, where do I start, does it matter? Do I need to "chase" it out the door, or to the sauna, where the purifying has felt as it is working. All my rooms have windows and/or doors, should they be left open? Is there something else that I can do?

Can't get a clearer sense of it, and it's not always the same, but it's the feeling that my essence isn't the only one here and it's consisted though not always the same, at times it hasn't been bothersome. But especially when it's dark (I live where you get nightless night in the summer and sunless day in the winter for weeks on end, the sun doesn't rise) and my energy is down, I feel like there is something in my apartment weighing me down outside myself. Ever since I've moved here a few years ago, I have "escaped" to somewhere, stayed at friends or my folks when I'm feeling vulnerable or that something is trying to pour something in me that's making me feel heavy.

I can't relocate this week though, and I thought if anyone had any ideas how to purify my home?
When a tragic incident occurs at a location, unfortunately, it can leave a lingering sense of negativity in the air. While burning sage is a common practice, the store-bought sage doesn't have any impact as it primarily offers a placebo effect. So yeah, burning sage doesn't help at all. It is only when you infuse the sage during cleansing rituals that it can truly make a difference.

Fortunately, there is Delau's ritual available on CH, which involves easily accessible ingredients that you can purchase and perform on your own. However, it's important to note that if you haven't practiced cleansing invocations much before, the effectiveness of this ritual maybe very limited.

In addition, I would recommend considering this spell, especially tailored to address the specific negative energy of your residing place.
https://shop.creepyhollows.com/banish-u ... ivity.html

In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Loviatar wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2023 2:23 pm [...]So my question is how to proceed. I've used sage before, but then there wasn't anything I was afraid of locking in.[...]

[...]
You can try this CH sage smudging ritual.

https://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index ... light=sage

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]

Return to “PROTECTION”