new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: japanese spirits
My magical/paranormal name...: Sumi

¡ have a negitsune, (japanese fox spirit) he attached to me over a year ago and i have just figured out what he is with help from a friend. the first time i met him he tried to kill me. he likes to hide my things and causes my existing pain to act up a lot. now that i've figured out what he is, i'm attempting to give him offerings and such. i'm wondering if people have knowledge about them or any advice. i can give more details if needed but am hoping someone can point me in the right direction. i don't wish to banish him but would like to also not be subjected to his tricks constantly. i acquired him a year ago, i was driving from my old job where i used to work second shift (side note that place was haunted as sh*t) to grab food with my now ex. we ended up on a back road in a neighborhood with construction work and gravel road in front of us and a construction sign with an arrow spray painted on it. it all felt eerie and then as we were turning around something grabbed my arm and slammed me into the door. told my ex to whip it and he did, he had a manual so we turned around and got out of there pretty fast. as we were escaping the area we saw a car going mock 20 at us and sailing by. my intuition tells me that we were meant to get hit by that car. we sped out of there and my wards were burning hot against my skin the whole way. after we got food we had to pass the street that lead to that area to get home and i started begging him to turn when we reached that intersection. then when he told me no i turned to him and smiled then crashed. i woke up a second later and started praying. he first appeared to me in a native headdress and was very large, i saw him that night out the side mirror when we turned around. side note, my partner now who was a friend at the time is ojibue. but a week ago we figured out that he was a kitsune and he finally revealed his form when i brought a dog around him. he’s got 7 tails. my friend suggested that i give him offerings because there are no shrines near us and i would have to get him on a plane and back to where i’m from to get him to a temple for guidance. i’m at a complete loss for what to do and unfortunately my family is buddhist not shinto so i’m pretty in the dark about this specific lore. if anyone can help please let me know.

Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

I have several kitsune. They are playful spirits, but highly protective. They range from lightly dark to fully dark, almost black. Make peace with him and find out what treats he likes. Give them to him occasionally, so he feels welcome.

Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels
jinglestar
new here
new here
Male/Female: It's a Secret

Can you talk to the seller see how the seller responds to the case?

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

As a precaution, it's a good idea to have a way of keeping malicious, unwanted energies and spirits/entities away from your living space.

There are CH items that do this for you. eg https://shop.creepyhollows.com/copper-r ... nsers.html

If you do have an attached, unbound kitsune, then Huffette has given good advice.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]

Return to “Paranormal Experiences”