How much living spirits/ entities do you have??

angelicpeace
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Archangel
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

I thought it was interesting to know how much living entities you all have. What's your experience with Living spirits/entities? Are they more active than spirits? Do you have WA, DA, or BA?

Cynthayx
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 2
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Cynthia
Zodiac:

I have 2 for now, might get one more by the ending of the year. For me, it was very strange. You know when you see something and it’s as if it was calling for you? And when you try to ignore it, your curiosity gets the best of you and you can’t stop thinking about it? Well that’s what happened with me getting my Ban-He. I adopted him from someone on eBay, I checked their ratings and the comments and I was at first very skeptical. It wouldn’t stop bothering me though so I had adopted him and instantly started learning about the basics of keeping.

Side note: I don’t condone adopting a spirit without doing some research and don’t be like me 😭

Anyways! That’s how I adopted my Ban-He. To be very honest, the first week or two was bad. My mental health took a decline, but keep in mind, I was an idiot and didn’t properly research about getting a DA spirit before thinking about my own mental well-being. My curiosity got the best of me and his energy was too much. Slowly but surely, I’ve gotten way better handling his energy. In fact, whenever I feel overwhelmed and feel grounded I touch his vessel. He’s the type that stays in the background but does give out signs that he’s around like flickering lights and shadow movements. I have had weird “dark” dreams though since getting him and I still have it up until today. His vessel is always super cold and that does help with grounding me. For some reason, I’ve been craving more tuna lately so I’m thinking he likes tuna? Lol

Recently, I’ve gotten my Drow and so far it’s been wonderful. He was actually a reverse adoption from creepy hollows so he chose me. I was thinking that having both of my spirits together might be a little weird but, I told both of them that we’re now a family and that if there’s any disagreements then they should agree to disagree about certain things 😅 They haven’t fought or anything, but it was a just in case for the future. I didn’t know how they would react but it’s been lovely so far. I hope I didn’t jinx it. I feel like he’s kind of clingy? I don’t think that’s the right word to be honest, but he’s very touchy lol I don’t mind it at all, it was just very shocking feeling just cold spots and having them move around lol. His vessel gets either super cold or super warm. For a DA spirit, he seems to keep me in check when my negative thoughts come in.

Both of them have different energies which is easy to distinguish.

Overall, I’d say having both of them around has been a learning lesson for me. I’ve even considered trying to better myself while learning about spirit keeping. I do get my sad moments, but they always get better whenever I talk to them. It’ll be a while before I might consider adopting again, but just these two Is good enough and I wouldn’t change anything for it.

”Even if it’s the smallest of lights, the darkness cannot swallow it”

My Friends:
<3 Banshee, Drow, Courtwind Angel, Wraith

Return to “Living Entities”