Hi there, I am new here, and am looking for advice

Resources and links to information on nymphos, succubi, and incubi.
Daciana
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Just Me 😊
Zodiac:

stormdancer wrote: ↑Fri Oct 13, 2023 5:01 am
Sysygy wrote: ↑Tue Oct 10, 2023 5:40 am
Magnolia wrote: ↑Fri Nov 20, 2015 3:27 am If you are not sure which race of spirit came to you then I would suggest an opem, custom conjuration like a Reverse Adoption. There are many different kinds of sex spirits; Nymphos, Ubis, Cambions, Vampires, Manananggals, Fauns, Saturs, Centaurs, Nephilim, Gregori Watchers, Djinn, etc.
Centaurs! Pardon my ignorance but I'm over here trying to figure out the.. Mechanics of this.. πŸ˜† The more I try to arrange an image of a centaur getting...(__bleating sounds__) with a human, the more horrifying and humorous it becomes.
Sorry if I misbehaved with this post.. I'm just dying with laughter over here πŸ˜† respectfully so..lol
AHEM!! Shame on you @Sysygy ! You should know better!

Centaurs DO NOT bleat!!! You are confusing them with Satyrs.

If anything Centaurs would neigh or whinny.

8.)

Now if you'll excuse me, I am going to try to get the theme song to Rawhide out of my skull now.
Lol! I was trying to censor the bad word πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
It's even worse now, because now I'm picturing the awkwardness of Lego centaur play time, but they are neighing like horses out of their human looking mouths and it's a bit disturbing πŸ˜‚
I'm going to get in trouble I just know it lol

β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’
π•―π–†π–ˆπ–Žπ–†π–“π–†
Adair Lasair BΓ‘n
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Spelled Number: 60
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angelics & Immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Sysygy wrote: ↑Fri Oct 13, 2023 6:29 am
Magnolia wrote: ↑Fri Nov 20, 2015 3:27 am If you are not sure which race of spirit came to you then I would suggest an opem, custom conjuration like a Reverse Adoption. There are many different kinds of sex spirits; Nymphos, Ubis, Cambions, Vampires, Manananggals, Fauns, Saturs, Centaurs, Nephilim, Gregori Watchers, Djinn, etc.
Centaurs! Pardon my ignorance but I'm over here trying to figure out the.. Mechanics of this.. πŸ˜† The more I try to arrange an image of a centaur getting...(__bleating sounds__) with a human, the more horrifying and humorous it becomes.
Sorry if I misbehaved with this post.. I'm just dying with laughter over here πŸ˜† respectfully so..lol

8.)

Now if you'll excuse me, I am going to try to get the theme song to Rawhide out of my skull now.
It's even worse now, because now I'm picturing the awkwardness of Lego centaur play time, but they are neighing like horses out of their human looking mouths and it's a bit disturbing πŸ˜‚
Just pop a carrot in their mouth and let them carry on while munching on it 🀣🀣🀣

β€œMay the wind under your wings bear you where the sun sails and the moon walks.”
- J.R.R. Tolkien, The Hobbit
Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 198
Spelled Number: 470
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Lol. We need to carry over to our naughty room now.

In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!
stormdancer
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep
If I could be anything, I would be...: dunno yet
My magical/paranormal name...: Giver of scritches
Zodiac:

8.)

:'D :'D :'D :'D :'D

I'm trying not to think about it- I'm afraid I'm going to go down some depraved rabbit hole and not come back. And the way things are going- everyone else is coming along for the ride.

And if you get in trouble- I am right there with you!

Why dip your toe in the water when you can do a cannonball?

Daciana
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

I like the sound of that! Lol although I can't do much besides laugh hysterically , so I'm not much use πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…

β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’
Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 198
Spelled Number: 470
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Adair Neera wrote: ↑Fri Oct 13, 2023 6:47 am
Sysygy wrote: ↑Fri Oct 13, 2023 6:29 am Lol! I was trying to censor the bad word πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Wait... so is the carrot a gag or a mean of distraction? I mean, if they're holding a carrot in their mouth, they can still neigh. I don't think this is getting any better. Lol.

In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!
Daciana
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Adair Lasair BΓ‘n
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Tarvos wrote: ↑Sat Oct 14, 2023 3:26 am
Adair Neera wrote: ↑Fri Oct 13, 2023 6:47 am
Sysygy wrote: ↑Fri Oct 13, 2023 6:29 am Lol! I was trying to censor the bad word πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Wait... so is the carrot a gag or a mean of distraction? I mean, if they're holding a carrot in their mouth, they can still neigh. I don't think this is getting any better. Lol.
Oh dear Tarvos, were you only considering baby carrots and not full blown giant ones? πŸ˜‚

β€œMay the wind under your wings bear you where the sun sails and the moon walks.”
Satella
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 343
Spelled Number: 409
Your favorite spirit to work with: faery
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mommy
My magical/paranormal name...: Bella Dawn

Adair Neera wrote: ↑Sat Oct 14, 2023 4:34 am
Oh dear Tarvos, were you only considering baby carrots and not full blown giant ones? πŸ˜‚
That reminds me about a yummy carrot I found in the astral one time. I love gathering veggies and fruits, I was on the ground pulling these huge carrots from the ground bigger than my head. I flop over from the effort of pulling them out. Then suddenly a bucket of water is dumped on me and this large creature picks up the one carrot cleaning it. He smiles and then shoved it in my mouth (plop), I make a surprised look and he laughs β€œlol rabbit got more than she could chew” he then crawled over me. I gulped and then the carrot shot out of my mouth as a gazed upon a unexpected surprise. it was my alpha werewolf V, I giggled and was like β€œwe’re youmaking sure I wasn’t getting into trouble vivi?” He was like β€œno, just looking out but you might be in some trouble now, he puts the carrot back in my mouth and smiles. β€œHey, Bella you might wanna keep that carrot in your mouth the elves that live near by are still sleeping dont wanna wake them up” he grins and grabs my legs … he brought me home after. >.<

Hihi, currently here is my friendsies info
Spirit Friends 67
Being Friends 155
Preconjure Peeps 400 +
Coven Friendsies 33
Rescues 47

Adair Lasair BΓ‘n
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

stormdancer wrote: ↑Sat Oct 14, 2023 2:00 am

8.)

:'D :'D :'D :'D :'D

I'm trying not to think about it- I'm afraid I'm going to go down some depraved rabbit hole and not come back. And the way things are going- everyone else is coming along for the ride.

And if you get in trouble- I am right there with you!
*wiggles rabbit ears*

Lets goooooo πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Return to β€œNympho / Succubus / Incubus Information”