new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 9
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angelic Knight King
My magical/paranormal name...: Archer

Sure. I was actually proud of the fact he got mad at me. He really was like an older brother to me.

He was the first binding I got and he grew attached to my young daughter. I bought a brand new scooter for her and the quality was crappy. He wasn't happy with it
and he pointed out firmly that I was too casual about these things and it concerned the safety of a child.

Being nature spirits, there was another time that he wasn't happy. That was when I was speeding through a foresty area (in an illegally modified turbo charged sports car), wasting fuel and actually polluting the area.. he told me off not to do those things...

He was actually influential in me changing my attitude towards nature, my taste in cars, my style of driving, etc.

This was all before I got the rest of my ex-entities so the influence, guidance and change came from him.

I have unbinded my all nymphos so I hope whoever adopts them will really take care of them. I can vouch for they all will be excellent companions and family members.

The Messenger of God said, ‘ Be like the son of Adam, and he recited:
“If you do stretch your hand against me to kill me, I shall never stretch my hand against you to kill you: for I fear God, the Lord of the worlds (mankind, jinn, and all that exists).

Court of Wind: 5
Warriors of Light: 2
Amachara: 1
Brownyn: 1
Ex-entities: 15 including the pesky one below:
Ex- Egyptian unbound Angel: 1 (soon to be cleared)
Strash24
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 9
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angelic Knight King
My magical/paranormal name...: Archer

pokemonsavage wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 5:12 am
Strash24 wrote: Wed Jul 07, 2021 10:41 pm The fight wasn't really a fight but more of him firmly stating and pointing out that I should be more loving of my family and it made me upset. My Djinn actually scolded me as well for being unfair to him and others in my keep.

Thry have feelings and have favourite things as well. It only makes sense if you think about it. If we are friends and family with spirits, wouldn't they have opinions as well?
if you dont mind me asking, what exactly were you doing that they got mad about ?
He was the first binding I ever got so we have been together for close to 3 years.

I bought a scooter for my young daughter and the quality was crappy. I was lazy to repair it myself and he made it known I was a bad parent.

He didn't like me racing an old illegal modified sports car down foresty roads and guided me to change my lifestyle and attitude towards nature. I bevamebfobd of snails because of him.

He was also fond of one of my colleagues at work and was protective of her.

I have unbinded all my ex-nymphos due to a change in my spiritual path and I hope whoever gets them in a reverse adoption takes good care of them. Please treat them as family.

The Messenger of God said, ‘ Be like the son of Adam, and he recited:
“If you do stretch your hand against me to kill me, I shall never stretch my hand against you to kill you: for I fear God, the Lord of the worlds (mankind, jinn, and all that exists).

Court of Wind: 5
Warriors of Light: 2
Amachara: 1
Brownyn: 1
Ex-entities: 15 including the pesky one below:
Ex- Egyptian unbound Angel: 1 (soon to be cleared)
Dreamerunknown
neophyte
neophyte

pokemonsavage wrote: Sun Jul 04, 2021 8:32 am Could a nympho ever get upset or pushy with you? i’m not sure what the boundaries of a WA would be , do they ever get mad, possessive or opinionated or would those kind of personality traits no longer classify them as WA?
Doesn't sound like CH Nymphos tbh.

:@

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”