Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Ubi
If I could be anything, I would be...: I dont know
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Vision
Zodiac:

Hello again. Its been a while but i come with a veey weird but good story

Last night i meditated with my succubus T. I placed her spirit stone on my chest (which i normally dont do) and where i normally place her started to tingle like crazy, (my forehead) so placed her back in her normal spot and i began to feel dizzy. Now i started this at 2.30ish am. Nothing really happened, just the normal little pats around my thighs and shoulders. (I mean as in something would lay there hand down then pick it up again and thats it) it doesn't happen to often as i counted i think four times. I also felt pressure on my my hips/ waist. That was untill i felt hair on my left shoulder. Now i do have longer curly hair but if im not moving. It cant be mine right. Then it felt like a bug which moved/crawld along my throat which caused me to tose the blankets. I turned i apologized out load. After a few minutes i felt my head spinning. It didn't hurt, but it felt like my brain was getting a fuzzy/static sensation. I also felt huge pressure on the sides of my head and as if someone was running a single finger down my right jaw. That was when i felt this "bug" crawl on my stomach. Causing me to instinctively slap it. But of course nothing was there. I then felt a very much lighter rub on mu stomach lower from where i slappped myself. I wanted to continue but i felt as if it was a good time to stop. Looking at my clock. It was an hour later. The most amount of timw i ever spent before

Dreamerunknown
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret

Did you get it from CH?

:@

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”