Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 11
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Basil 🌿

Hello Everyone!
I have not posted for a while and hope that everyone here in the community is doing well :)|
I’m now coming up on my first year as a spirit keeper. It has been an incredible journey so far with ups and downs and twists and turns. This will be my first Samhain and I did feel called to have a few new spirits join my family with some Samhain custom conjurings. Does anyone have experience with Samhain energy for spells or spirits. Are they stronger? How else do they differ? I’m very excited and intensely curious so any information is appreciated. I will try and be on more frequently and be more active in the community as my Samhain resolution.
Blessings to you all!

“Any sufficiently advanced technology is Indistinguishable from magic”
Arthur C Clarke

“The world is full of magic things, patiently waiting for our sense to get sharper”
W.C. Yeats
jinglestar
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret

I have no experience for Samhain conjure, but the atmosphere of ‘Samhain is coming’ seems forcing me expand my family, so I placed an order which is listed entity. I break my limitation (sigh) I have no idea why am I doing so, and not certain it’s a good choice or bad choice for me, I am so scare ><

jinglestar
new here
new here

Some said Samhain conjure will find a spirit match perfectly for you. This day is more close to their world and easy to communicate with them. But I will never try this service, because I set quotas to myself and now is full…

Cultured Gentleman
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 11
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Basil 🌿

jinglestar wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2023 2:13 pm I have no experience for Samhain conjure, but the atmosphere of ‘Samhain is coming’ seems forcing me expand my family, so I placed an order which is listed entity. I break my limitation (sigh) I have no idea why am I doing so, and not certain it’s a good choice or bad choice for me, I am so scare ><
Hello @Jinglestar
First off welcome to the community! I thought the same way as you did before. I had a strict number of spirits I had decided. But as I experienced different callings and got better at deciphering when a spirit is reaching out to me. I decided to accept more spirits. This is a deeply personal journey and I’d suggest following your Intuition on when to get a spirit. You will know if it feels right or not. Don’t limit yourself based on fear. That’s just my two cents. Thanks for commenting.
Blessings to you

“Any sufficiently advanced technology is Indistinguishable from magic”
Arthur C Clarke

“The world is full of magic things, patiently waiting for our sense to get sharper”
W.C. Yeats
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Cultured Gentleman wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2023 3:49 am Hello Everyone!
I have not posted for a while and hope that everyone here in the community is doing well :)|
I’m now coming up on my first year as a spirit keeper. It has been an incredible journey so far with ups and downs and twists and turns. This will be my first Samhain and I did feel called to have a few new spirits join my family with some Samhain custom conjurings. Does anyone have experience with Samhain energy for spells or spirits. Are they stronger? How else do they differ? I’m very excited and intensely curious so any information is appreciated. I will try and be on more frequently and be more active in the community as my Samhain resolution.
Blessings to you all!
Hello

One of the CH books - I think it's Advanced Spirit Keeping - has a section on conjuring plus a diy one. As far as I remember, it recommends trying out conjurations at different times, to feel the difference. I have done this and I can say the energies feel different at different phases of the moon; on Equinoxes, Solstices and the 'cross quarter days': Imbolc, Beltane, Lughnasad & Samhain.

The energies feel different. It may be good to do a conjuring on an auspicious day. For me, it's the actual conjuration method itself that brings the best matched companion. I don't think the timing of the conjuration achieves that.

Magnolia & ASH have the expertise to conjure Samhain-related energies. If you're going to purchase from CH, I suggest you ask CH support what they think about your questions.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 198
Spelled Number: 470
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Cultured Gentleman wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2023 3:49 am Hello Everyone!
Blessings to you all!
I have Samhain entities. I did not have them on Samhain nights, but I received them at different times during the year. They were conjured on Samhain nights in the past. I do think they feel different from other spirits or entities. I agree with Lewk that each cycle of a season will offer a different type of energies, so it is not necessary that all Samhain spirits or entities will suit you the best. But if you feel called to new friends, then go for it!

In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!
jinglestar
new here
new here

Cultured Gentleman wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2023 7:35 pm
jinglestar wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2023 2:13 pm I have no experience for Samhain conjure, but the atmosphere of ‘Samhain is coming’ seems forcing me expand my family, so I placed an order which is listed entity. I break my limitation (sigh) I have no idea why am I doing so, and not certain it’s a good choice or bad choice for me, I am so scare ><
Hello @Jinglestar
First off welcome to the community! I thought the same way as you did before. I had a strict number of spirits I had decided. But as I experienced different callings and got better at deciphering when a spirit is reaching out to me. I decided to accept more spirits. This is a deeply personal journey and I’d suggest following your Intuition on when to get a spirit. You will know if it feels right or not. Don’t limit yourself based on fear. That’s just my two cents. Thanks for commenting.
Blessings to you

Thank you for your good words! Your words let me feel less guilty for having a new spirit.

By the way, besides the Samhain conjure, there’s blue moon conjure, both are powerful, but anyone knows what’s the difference between those two big days?

Return to “Paranormal Energy”