Nephilim

ladyevelyn77
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0

I watched a video on DD's forum about the end times. One thing he mentioned was that the immortals or the gods and goddesses of ancient religions were really the nephilim, or the children of the nephilim. So today, I was talking to a few of my spirits via pendulum, and I came to my Calypso, Bast, and Shu, and asked them if they were the nephilim or children of fallen angels.

They said - YES.

:ohcrap: !!!!

After a series of several questions geared to confirm this, I don't know what to say. :zombie:

What do you, guys, think? :feedback:

Thunnar
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Zodiac:

I'll take a stab at it. The End Times (like the Beginning Times) and the "In the Meantimes" are always happening. The End is contained in the Beginning. The Final Battle is already taking place while the New Age is already being born. It is ever so. The cast of players (we'll limit the topic to the Immortals) are doing their part within the context they are alloted. The Nephilim, Seraphim, Cherubim and others of the celestial hierarchies are eternally taking the stage and making their exits from Age to Age -- from Act to Act in the play.

They can wear different costumes and appear in many guises depending upon the particular audience. What scene are you watching at this point in the play? The sacred texts and, to some extent, forums like these can serve as a program guide to which players are on stage at the moment for you. Here's what I have noticed. More people now than ever are starting to wake up and realize the existence of these angels (fallen or otherwise) and the level of interaction is becoming steadily more intense.

Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

As always, beautifully stated Thunnar.

You also have to take into context the relation of the translation. If you asked an ancient Grecian if Aphrodite was an astral entity they'd probably look at you with a questioning eye & then possibly burn you at the stake (not really)... they would tell you that Aphrodite is a goddess, a ruler, a decision-maker of Olympus and far above mortals.

Point being it all depends on who you ask:

Ancient Christian - pagan god who does not exist
Ancient Catholic - she could have made it as a saint, many "pagan" gods & goddesses were taken in as "saints" when Catholicism took over a new civilization
Person of alternate religion - a star goddess, an angel, an ethereal being, an astral entity

... the answers are limitless, the only constant is the presence & assistance of said being.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
Thunnar
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

I love the way Magnolia gracefully ties the loose ends of my posts. Now there is an Angel for sure! :thumbup:

Samsara
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nebs Angel Watchers
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

I always found it fascinating that the ancients were able to correlate the immortals with the characteristics of the planets.

Like Jupiter is Zeus, biggest planet, expanding, wealth and power related.

Uranus, was Ouranos, hated his kids, correlating with individuals who can't be tied down, freedom loving and rebellious.

Saturn, was Cronus, symbol of coldness logical thinking, restriction ends up casterating his father Ouranos.

Venus is aphorodite, symbol of sex and seduction, came from Uranus's nads.

When you mix it together, women with strong Venus and Uranus are super sexual like Angelina Jolie. Men with strong Mars and Uranus are super sexual as well, really hard to tie them down, like Jonny Depp. People with strong Venus and Saturn aspects are also seductive but in a cold rational manner, thus constantly feeling unloved and never having enough.

Angels are beings with no form even though they are depicted as wearing clothes and have male or female faces. Which makes me believe perhaps they are all astral energies. And the only way we can understand the energy is to put a human form on them. Truth is, they may just be energy with intelligence and they all represent something in the cosmos.

"Man is what he sees in other people."
Ashino Tsume roshi
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Galactic Executive
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
My magical/paranormal name...: Durga Suta Putra
Zodiac:

The explanation of the Fall of angels and so on is only a Judaic-Christian belief of the 4th century AD and does not appear in any of the older paganisms...The Ancient Egyptians would say that all the gods & goddeses cam from the single eye of RA (also spelled RE - interesting connection with cyclops as a side issue, and the forces of the 2 intramecurial planets that orbit our Sun). Nephilum is believed to be Israelite for a group of humanoids who lived before the mythical Adam & Eve. In Ancien tSumerian The force of Niburu (which is the conscious force and directed energies of the planet Jupiter created the Nephilim which are the forces of Jupiter and its moons as conscious energies that entered the evolutionary makeup of humanity, as some unknown form of trans-genetics.

Caiyros

EarthGalactics online....
Leautremontmars Virtual Mall
Occult Metaphysical
Children of the Night Lugoss
joy
active contributor
active contributor

Wow, I love this forum!!! It's so very interesting,I'm learning so much here.

Ashino Tsume roshi
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Galactic Executive
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
My magical/paranormal name...: Durga Suta Putra
Zodiac:

joy wrote:Wow, I love this forum!!! It's so very interesting,I'm learning so much here.
if this sort of thing interests you you might try also, my:

http://thewaveridegalaxy.com

and

http://vampireupirgothvortex.com

Caiyros

EarthGalactics online....
Leautremontmars Virtual Mall
Occult Metaphysical
Children of the Night Lugoss
madgar29
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 9999
Spelled Number: 9999
Your favorite spirit to work with: all
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Dragon Warrior
Zodiac:

Thunnar wrote: Thu Aug 27, 2009 10:49 pm I'll take a stab at it. The End Times (like the Beginning Times) and the "In the Meantimes" are always happening. The End is contained in the Beginning. The Final Battle is already taking place while the New Age is already being born. It is ever so. The cast of players (we'll limit the topic to the Immortals) are doing their part within the context they are alloted. The Nephilim, Seraphim, Cherubim and others of the celestial hierarchies are eternally taking the stage and making their exits from Age to Age -- from Act to Act in the play.

They can wear different costumes and appear in many guises depending upon the particular audience. What scene are you watching at this point in the play? The sacred texts and, to some extent, forums like these can serve as a program guide to which players are on stage at the moment for you. Here's what I have noticed. More people now than ever are starting to wake up and realize the existence of these angels (fallen or otherwise) and the level of interaction is becoming steadily more intense.
old post i know but that is written very well. why i always say when apollo plays music. is he playing the dance of life? same concepts.

post849254.html#p849254 - Keep interaction Journey..

Return to “Immortals”