Is this a cry for attention or am I imagining it?

SkyRay
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0

@Tarvos Thank you for answering me and giving me advice. You're so cute. I've decided to get Adeljinn!! And I'm very excited. And yes, I'm a new member of CH. I'm watching some good shows. that the shop offers
Have a good day for you. :8) /.\

SkyRay
new here
new here

Adair Neera wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2023 4:50 am Apologies if I added to any confusion!

Tarvos is right, CH spirits don't make appearances until purchased.
:8) That's fine, but I'm glad you tried to help me. you are very cute!!

SkyRay
new here
new here

Tarvos wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2023 4:21 am
SkyRay wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 3:55 pm Wow, thanks for your advice. and explain to me this aspect!! However, I have a djinn I'm interested in and I'm afraid of losing him like I did. Sometimes I worry too much about choosing my first spirit. Because having to choose, some people say, "You have to look at your readiness."
I took some time to read the information on one djinn.

And I swear I didn't look at the look CH gave. (I knew for a bit that the real Djinn was scary, but in my head I said (That's just the surface.) I looked at the information and felt as if he was really protecting me. And he looked stern and mature, like he was ready to teach me many things...

I can't get him out of my head. Even though his identity is Adeljinn, I was warned by Adeljinn that it might not be suitable for beginners... That makes me still unable to figure out what to do. Even though he's in my head :.?
Certainly, as you embark on this incredible spiritual journey, it is clear that you have a strong affinity for the Adel Djinn. Without a doubt, now is the perfect time to embrace this opportunity. It's important to note that Adel Djinns possess diverse appearances beyond what is depicted in the listing image. Therefore, don't hesitate to specify your preference in the Note section if you desire someone resembling that particular image. Additionally, if you are a first-time buyer on CH, make sure to take advantage of the Penny Deal.
Thank you again for recommending me. you are very cute I have decided to take Adel Jinn home!! And yes I am a new member of CH, this is my first order. I'm looking at a presentation for new members. May it always be a good day for you. :8) /.\

Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 198
Spelled Number: 470
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

SkyRay wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2023 5:09 am
Tarvos wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2023 4:21 am
SkyRay wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 3:55 pm Wow, thanks for your advice. and explain to me this aspect!! However, I have a djinn I'm interested in and I'm afraid of losing him like I did. Sometimes I worry too much about choosing my first spirit. Because having to choose, some people say, "You have to look at your readiness."
I took some time to read the information on one djinn.

And I swear I didn't look at the look CH gave. (I knew for a bit that the real Djinn was scary, but in my head I said (That's just the surface.) I looked at the information and felt as if he was really protecting me. And he looked stern and mature, like he was ready to teach me many things...

I can't get him out of my head. Even though his identity is Adeljinn, I was warned by Adeljinn that it might not be suitable for beginners... That makes me still unable to figure out what to do. Even though he's in my head :.?
Certainly, as you embark on this incredible spiritual journey, it is clear that you have a strong affinity for the Adel Djinn. Without a doubt, now is the perfect time to embrace this opportunity. It's important to note that Adel Djinns possess diverse appearances beyond what is depicted in the listing image. Therefore, don't hesitate to specify your preference in the Note section if you desire someone resembling that particular image. Additionally, if you are a first-time buyer on CH, make sure to take advantage of the Penny Deal.
Thank you again for recommending me. you are very cute I have decided to take Adel Jinn home!! And yes I am a new member of CH, this is my first order. I'm looking at a presentation for new members. May it always be a good day for you. :8) /.\
You're welcome. Yay to the new companion! Every now and then, you might find yourself drawn to a particular listing, and there's no harm in feeling that way even if it wasn't a calling. I believe that initial spark holds importance as well, as it can aid in forming a stronger bond with your new friend. While there may not be specific information on Adel Djinns, you can always explore the topic of Djinns in general to gain knowledge about them. Have fun bonding!

In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!

Return to “Djinn / Genie”