Feel Forthood Victim Possibly Contact Me?

Lilith28
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Your favorite spirit to work with: Everyone
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not Human
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

I’m not saying whom from Fort Hood Base. But this Spirit been in the National News not long ago. I feel she really giving out her all to try contact me. Always black background, with portrait of her. (But kind of like say smartphone and seeing someone picture on phone that’s ringing) I feel I know part of reason why She trying to contact me. (Feel she wants prepare me for modern Military. But I myself wanting go Navy for long time instead so guess the same.)

At the same time she’s taunting me with her arms. (Can’t explain, kind of sleepy currently) Although I don’t know what she sounds like. I feel she wanting me to improve before trying to enlist. (Hence the taunting and not mean way. Think kind of communication) her connection very strong. Least her “ringing” (again picture on smartphone while ringing) but usually taunting after I kind of pick up more or less. (Can’t explain)

I feel I shouldn’t ignore her. Why she choose me (if she is?) I don’t know. But maybe there a reason or message for me to know? Should I just go ahead and accept. (Some reason I do feel contact me is to help prepare myself?) but why She choose to contact me since I don’t know her. Are Spirits just like that?

Dreamerunknown
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret

*bump*

:@

Return to “Human”