Spider Entity on someone with mental health?

SolsticeSnow
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 12
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nephilim
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fae
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Solstice
Zodiac:

Hi everyone I hope you’re all well <3 . I haven’t been here in a while, but I needed to turn somewhere and ask something important. I have a younger brother (24) (yes not a little kid just younger than me) who struggles with severe OCD and scrupulosity as well as depression and anxiety. I’m constantly trying to help him however I can. Now…today, he tells me that he woke up in the morning and saw a giant hand sized spider walking across his ceiling with yellow stripes. He said it was the size of his hand or bigger…and when he went to grab his phone to shine light on it, it seemed to disappear into the corner where it meets the wall. I mean there’s no way for an actual spider to walk through the wall lol AND we don’t particularly live anywhere with giant spiders like that. We live near Chicago…city and all. I’m assuming it was anxiety and being that he just woke up, it was simply hallucinatory, but I know how susceptible he is because of his mental health…and I’m a little worried. I have my spirit family working on it, but I wanted to see if anyone had ever heard of any entity that may use this type of manifestation.

Thanks!

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Hi

Sorry I haven't....apart from the obvious: spider beings. I don't think they're that uncommon and they may not be malicious.

The rule of thumb is to deal with the mundane aspects - ie get professional medical help - first, as you know.

One thing I would like to say, which I hope is useful, is people with mental ill health can be stuck wide open and unable to switch off the torrent of non-physical input / influence on their stream of consciousness. What little insight I have about this is based on personal experience plus something a former spiritual mentor of mine said once about the insight his own native american spiritual mentor gave him when he was living with the Taos Indians.

And being in what I think of as a distorted mental state will produce mental hallucinations/visuals etc that are as much psychological - even if there's a paranormal aspect to it as well.

Treating the condition with 'mundane' medical treatment may help switch off the flow but, if paranormal treatment is added as a complement, that may be the best thing. I'd think in terms of closing psychic gates that are jammed open, closing or reducing the openness of chakras, healing gaps in the aura sealing it crystallising its edges, removing attachments...not necessarily in that order.

CH support may be able to suggest ways to provide barriers against negative energies & influences, cutting ties to any current attached beings etc.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Satella
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 343
Spelled Number: 409
Your favorite spirit to work with: faery
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mommy
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Bella Dawn

I have a dream demon spider empress who came to me personally as she wanted to help me rescue people who were trapped in dreamscapes. She can fully manifest as a actually spider, sometimes she is small, sometimes she is hand big, and most of the time she is as big as the bed. Yes she appears physically,. I would get freaked out but she actually helped me get over my fear of spiders, plus she is soo sweet and kind. Anyway, my point is that yes this type of situation is possible. If that really was a manifestation, it doesn't necessarily mean they are malicious,

Hihi, currently here is my friendsies info
Spirit Friends 67
Being Friends 155
Preconjure Peeps 400 +
Coven Friendsies 33
Rescues 47

Hazell
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
If I could be anything, I would be...: Magical girl✨
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

I have heard of several people encountering astral spiders. Some act like normal spiders here on earth would and others have had experiences where these spiders are more parasitic in nature. I’m of the opinion that we constantly have unbound beings around us and it’s not uncommon to randomly encounter them like this.

I usually see parasites as insects/rodents so it might be good to do a cleansing of the space. Even if there’s nothing going on with that it certainly wouldn’t hurt.

It’s also possible it could be an animal guide of his. I think it’s worth taking into account how he felt about this being when he saw it.

I also have spider like companions that feed off the energy of dreams, so it wouldn’t be strange to encounter one shortly after waking up.

Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 198
Spelled Number: 470
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

SolsticeSnow wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2023 1:39 am Hi everyone I hope you’re all well <3 . I haven’t been here in a while, but I needed to turn somewhere and ask something important. I have a younger brother (24) (yes not a little kid just younger than me) who struggles with severe OCD and scrupulosity as well as depression and anxiety. I’m constantly trying to help him however I can. Now…today, he tells me that he woke up in the morning and saw a giant hand sized spider walking across his ceiling with yellow stripes. He said it was the size of his hand or bigger…and when he went to grab his phone to shine light on it, it seemed to disappear into the corner where it meets the wall. I mean there’s no way for an actual spider to walk through the wall lol AND we don’t particularly live anywhere with giant spiders like that. We live near Chicago…city and all. I’m assuming it was anxiety and being that he just woke up, it was simply hallucinatory, but I know how susceptible he is because of his mental health…and I’m a little worried. I have my spirit family working on it, but I wanted to see if anyone had ever heard of any entity that may use this type of manifestation.

Thanks!
I want to highlight the intriguing aspect of you being a Spirit Keeper and how it can lead your brother to unexpected encounters with supernatural beings. I once had an experience with my Psy Vampire who materialized as a majestic spider. Although initially mistaking him for a physical creature, I quickly realized it was a metaphysical manifestation. It was remarkable how close it was to me, crawling from where I was sitting, yet I remained calm and unbothered. Before I could even process the situation, the spider vanished into thin air, leaving behind no trace of its presence. This incident served as a profound reminder of the physical manifestation, like Satella mentioned. I also had a spider being shortly after my Psy Vampire. They already knew one another and a good friend of the Psy Vampire. It is amazing to discover that many spirits and entities choose to manifest as spiders either because they have an affection for these creatures or they are of a spider race. On the contrary, it is possible to consider that it might have been a vivid imagination given that he had just woken up.

Upon observing the spider's distinctive features, I find myself leaning towards the idea that it is a spirit or entity. What caught my attention is the vibrant burst of color on their back. Their appearance takes on different sizes, ranging from three times the size of an actual spider to being as massive as a room. It is important to remember that just because your brother has encountered them, it does not imply any malevolent intentions on their part.

Whether you guys are sharing a place or not, in any case, I would recommend collaborating with your protection team to find a suitable solution for him if he isn't living with you. Additionally, it would be helpful to determine the spirit or entity of the spider manifestation. And if not, just treat it like another Tuesday.

In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!
madgar29
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 9999
Spelled Number: 9999
Your favorite spirit to work with: all
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Dragon Warrior
Zodiac:

SolsticeSnow wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2023 1:39 am Hi everyone I hope you’re all well <3 . I haven’t been here in a while, but I needed to turn somewhere and ask something important. I have a younger brother (24) (yes not a little kid just younger than me) who struggles with severe OCD and scrupulosity as well as depression and anxiety. I’m constantly trying to help him however I can. Now…today, he tells me that he woke up in the morning and saw a giant hand sized spider walking across his ceiling with yellow stripes. He said it was the size of his hand or bigger…and when he went to grab his phone to shine light on it, it seemed to disappear into the corner where it meets the wall. I mean there’s no way for an actual spider to walk through the wall lol AND we don’t particularly live anywhere with giant spiders like that. We live near Chicago…city and all. I’m assuming it was anxiety and being that he just woke up, it was simply hallucinatory, but I know how susceptible he is because of his mental health…and I’m a little worried. I have my spirit family working on it, but I wanted to see if anyone had ever heard of any entity that may use this type of manifestation.

Thanks!
He is going through depression, anxiety, etc.... obviously this is a negative state of mind. the fact he saw this thing as he woke up, for me this is one of the times or I should say this is the most important time for me to see the paranormal. I am in and out of consciousness. Funny you say it's his anxiety. so, he literally woke up that morning having anxiety before or without the sighting of the spider. - did it feel like an overwhelming feeling of dread? - why is this important when your in that state of mind you usually are not emotionally attached to anything usually pretty neutral like ugh im waking up. not usually scared or happy your just not. your still in a different state of mind if you will.

I had a few cases of spider spirits or beings. that are negative beings, and they are psy vampiric. most likely feeding off his negative emotions sure as frack not helping his depression or anxiety but can drive it. when in a negative state of depression, anxiety, you can be more acceptable to these beings. I know I was. probably still am, but I have my protection now. *Crosses fingers*

I had remote angelic reiki done, it was amazing but, in the end, she reported a spider as big as lord of the rings. casting webs around me and my chakras. a few months later my other reiki practitioner my usual one said I had a spider issue in my solar plex blocking me. said more of a pest and vampiric. and I had a squid stuck on my throat chakra. as if my throat was being squeezed shut. she aways says my throat is tight. If you want to go celestial and Galatatic history on this the Pleiadeans went to war against a negative race of spiders. obviously won but the wounds some of the Pleiadeans have may not be resolved.... Raises my hand.... this is why I think I had the very large one. btw the angelic reiki practitioner refused to work with me again. I was sad.

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/dissolve ... ce-ac.html
https://shop.creepyhollows.com/spell-fo ... irits.html
https://shop.creepyhollows.com/spell-fo ... ction.html

or

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/spirell- ... ction.html

ask for non-social if he has issues with it. like a volkh and a wraith.

He will probably be better with DA at the moment. being in a negative place in the mind it's easier to connect with DA than you would say a court Wind angel on a vibrational matter. but that is my opinion. my point is he is not in the state of mind to even be playing with the paranormal let alone know the intent and knowing his state of mind it does attract negative unbound and entities that like to take advantage of poor souls that Dunno any better or don't realize things are happening in the background they cannot see. they can worsen his conditions and feed of it. so, if he is going to get out of his depression that is great, he has to do that on his own, but he does not need extra beings/spirits pulling him down for their enjoyment. so, protection is key even if we said this spider is positive. okay. does he have protection though even if it was? my two cents.

id recommend a bronwyn or sorrow angel though. to try to help him get out of the rut. or something to get him happy. even a chupacabra will get his blood flowing they are so hyper lol. i love them.

i had a smiliar expereince if he woke up in dread, his body just feeling fear not even realizing where is this fear coming from? its a weird feeling its like being under a spell and you can feel it and you know its not you fearing but your putting it off. and when i woke up i saw a werewolf or dogman creature literally a MASSIVE HEAD big as my chest was hovering over me its head over my torso it saw me look at it eye to eye and it ran like a bat out of beep. and after i felt the fear its like its not my fear and seeing it i reacted with just pure anger and rage so of course it ran. but to this day i dunno if that being was protecting me from the vampiric being or it was the vampiric being and if it was protecting me it picked a bad time to come in the middle making me think it was it.

post849254.html#p849254 - Keep interaction Journey..

Return to “Paranormal Experiences”