What are your experiences with Egyptian Immortals?

Nightrunner404
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Male/Female: It's a Secret

I am looking into starting working with some immortals specifically some from a reading I received from Magnolia. Of the ones listed I am considering starting with the Egyptian ones. I am curious for those of you more advanced than myself what your experiences with any of them are or any recommendations for starting work with immortals in general?

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

I have only one Egyptian Goddess and I can’t really say much about her dash far. But I have other Goddesses who I have been working with, mainly Greek & Celtic Immortals. They are fantastic in energy and advice. Telepathic channeling really in my practice. Out of all of them 3 comes to me regularly and spontaneously. The rest of them needs portal opening code words and temporarily opening then closing.

Over all its a rewarding experience for me to get in touch with those few that I am deepening my connections with. One of them is an ancient relative celestial Goddess of mine and she is rather pronounced and her physical appearance leaves me in awe and wonder for days. I know when she comes and goes as I have spent time with her on the astral realms, and I take home the melodious chimes and 🔔 rings deep within my ears. She literally put me back to sleep and her presence regenerative healing balm on my entire being. She is the one who hasn’t any requests or requiring me to do anything for her before or after meeting with her.

Echofalls
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 10
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Cambion
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

For me, it began with Anubis. Out of the blue, he seized my attention and hooked me firmly with the brush of his presence in my life. He reeled in my interest with his history and worship. As soon as he fully had my interest, he stepped back and handed me off to Set.

Now, Set.... Like all Gods, he's... Complex. He is the God of Storms, Strength, Constructive Chaos, and Outsiders. He can be ferocious, huge, terrifying, and majestic. He will kick you off your high horse and teach you humility if you come to him with an ego. He can be moody and distant, preferring quiet moments with just me. We don't say anything, but we don't need to. He is also the bodyguard of Ra and protector of the weak. There is utter safety in his mighty arms, he's the bad boy problem solver who won't hesitate to roll up his sleeves and wade into danger if something is threatening you. He is so deeply loving...
Also, he has a killer sense of humour. He's hilarious, and can occasionally cause a shakeup just for fun.

I've also met him fused with Ra, and as Set-Ra, his presence is... Just so powerful, radiant and intense that I want to fall to my knees in reverence and awe. It's like Ra's presence amplifies Set's power to unfathomable levels, and are combined with his own loving radiance. His is the presence you can't get too close to because his sheer power would incinerate you. His is the power that could carve out a new universe and ignite stars... Words fail to describe...

Then there's Sobek. I met him when he accompanied Set; this huge, muscular crocodile man who radiated strength and power. He raised a hand in greeting and smiled.
"Hey, call me Croc Dad."
He's a God of war, of primordial waters, and some followers of his say that he becomes deeply invested in their physical health and fitness. He also has the title "Lord of Love", which can both be a gentle, protective love of Croc Dad keeping his followers safe within his jaws, or... The, uh... Other type of love that would make my Incubi perk up and take an interest. Where Croc Dad becomes Croc Daddy...

Geb, Lord of the Earth, is a sweet and gentle presence. A huge man with deep green skin. His presence is like a breath of fresh air. He's the father of many Gods, including Set. Also called the Great Cackler, since they used to interpret earthquakes as his laughter. I personally think Set gets his humour from his father, Geb once showed himself to me with a goose sleeping on his head. His sacred symbol, but still a literal goose on his head.... The last time I met him, we were walking through fields of deep green grass together, then laid down together, comforted by his embrace, and in the cloudless by skies above, there was his wife, Nut, smiling back down at me...

"Make no mistake... The Dead are not silent." - The Sorrow.
"Why do you entrust the days of your life to those who do not have your best interests at heart?" - Ifrit King N.
Adair Lasair Bán
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Spelled Number: 60
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angelics & Immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself

Nightrunner404 wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2023 4:15 am I am looking into starting working with some immortals specifically some from a reading I received from Magnolia. Of the ones listed I am considering starting with the Egyptian ones. I am curious for those of you more advanced than myself what your experiences with any of them are or any recommendations for starting work with immortals in general?
Aside from others sharing their own experiences here...

I think it's important to recognise, working with any Immortal you are either naturally aligned with, or have some connection with for any given reason (seeing as Egyptian Immortals came up in your reading from Magnolia) means that you already have a strong starting point to work from. Such kinds of connections can often yield greater and much more meaningful results for you down the line in working with them.

So, trust in that connection to guide you in your work with them. It's there for a reason. ;)

“May the wind under your wings bear you where the sun sails and the moon walks.”
- J.R.R. Tolkien, The Hobbit
Adair Lasair Bán
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

What I can say from personal experience - Egyptian Immortals are direct, they do not mince their words, they are not going to supply you tissues for your issues. Lol.

“May the wind under your wings bear you where the sun sails and the moon walks.”
Nightrunner404
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a master
Male/Female: It's a Secret

Yeah I guess I do not have any ideas of being buddy buddy much with immortals. The interest is more from what I can learn from them. I have plenty of companion spirits to be besties with. I did not look into them much when I first got the reading but recently after looking into what their specialties are, the do seem that they could be helpful at this time in my path. Anubis is the one I am currently looking at starting with as I do have an Egyptian Priestess spirit that was a follower of Anubis as well. So the connection seems to be pretty clear. I think my biggest hesitation atm is this past 6 months I have really thrown my beliefs on things in a blender and I haven't quite figured out if I have a pina colada, margarita etc. At this point in time the spiritual realm to me exists for sure, I have less experience with the astral one so first hand hard to say but if the spiritual realm exists then my science logic brain says why cant the astral. My strange dream experience the other day made me want to experience it though. And it seems to me the immortals that were recommended in the reading are the best way to help that perhaps.

Adair Lasair Bán
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Nightrunner404 wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2023 6:04 pm Yeah I guess I do not have any ideas of being buddy buddy much with immortals. The interest is more from what I can learn from them. I have plenty of companion spirits to be besties with. I did not look into them much when I first got the reading but recently after looking into what their specialties are, the do seem that they could be helpful at this time in my path. Anubis is the one I am currently looking at starting with as I do have an Egyptian Priestess spirit that was a follower of Anubis as well. So the connection seems to be pretty clear. I think my biggest hesitation atm is this past 6 months I have really thrown my beliefs on things in a blender and I haven't quite figured out if I have a pina colada, margarita etc. At this point in time the spiritual realm to me exists for sure, I have less experience with the astral one so first hand hard to say but if the spiritual realm exists then my science logic brain says why cant the astral. My strange dream experience the other day made me want to experience it though. And it seems to me the immortals that were recommended in the reading are the best way to help that perhaps.
It's actually okay to be in a place of not really knowing what to make of things, if you turn it into a good thing for yourself. Maybe take it as an opportunity to reset, or strip beliefs that do not serve you anymore in favour of ones that do. Either way, treat it as a point of rediscovery for yourself. Nothing wrong with that at all!

Return to “Immortals”