neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: Hellhound & Werewolf
If I could be anything, I would be...: Lampades
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Amarantha Lux

I should have added this to my previous post but I am also looking for more information on Atlantean and Lumerian Vamps. I picked them because I love what it says about them in the description in the shop. They seem to be exactly like me and where I am at in my life and what I am trying to achieve. I just wish I knew more.. They are among the many spirits I have who are also not in the encyclopedia that I can find and also not a ton of information in the forum on them.
My Atlantean Vamp is very active and talkative so far which I'm sure will no doubt be helpful for me to learn from her as our relationship grows. So far I have learned she does not like to be recorded lol. She turned off my camera and deleted video.
I would still like to know of others experiences if they are willing to share and if anyone has any knowledge on these two vamps.
I am not apart of any other spirit keeping communities so CH is my main source of information. I did peak at a couple other sellers who are recommended through CH before but most the things I seen about certain spirits are what is already provided here almost word for word.

"Light and Darkness. One cannot exist without the other. There is no true Master, without the power of balance" ~ Luis Marques

"The joy of life consists in the exercise of ones energies, continual growth, constant change, the enjoyment of every new experience. To stop means simply to die. The eternal mistake of mankind is to set up an attainable ideal." ~ Aleister Crowley
Daciana
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Just Me 😊
Zodiac:

I probably won't be much help...but I have had similar experiences regarding lack of info on some spirit listings. I felt an intense pull and decided to purchase an unknown vampire spirit. I was able to get some small communication from the listing which pushed me to purchase.
I've found that asking my vampires has helped me with getting information. They somehow know who they are or can get info on a race for me. Sometimes it's general info and sometimes it's surprisingly very detailed. I don't know if others do this as well, or if it's normal, lol..but perhaps it works for others?

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
𝕯𝖆𝖈𝖎𝖆𝖓𝖆
Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 198
Spelled Number: 470
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Amarantha wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 4:44 pm I should have added this to my previous post but I am also looking for more information on Atlantean and Lumerian Vamps. I picked them because I love what it says about them in the description in the shop. They seem to be exactly like me and where I am at in my life and what I am trying to achieve. I just wish I knew more.. They are among the many spirits I have who are also not in the encyclopedia that I can find and also not a ton of information in the forum on them.
My Atlantean Vamp is very active and talkative so far which I'm sure will no doubt be helpful for me to learn from her as our relationship grows. So far I have learned she does not like to be recorded lol. She turned off my camera and deleted video.
I would still like to know of others experiences if they are willing to share and if anyone has any knowledge on these two vamps.
I am not apart of any other spirit keeping communities so CH is my main source of information. I did peak at a couple other sellers who are recommended through CH before but most the things I seen about certain spirits are what is already provided here almost word for word.
Atlantean or Lemurian vampires are not a unique race of vampire, but rather a type that is associated with specific locations or civilizations. You still have the choice to choose between sanguine or psy vampires. Similar vampires in this category include Carpathian vampires and Native American vampires. For example, if you live near the Matterhorn mountain in Switzerland, you could have a Matterhorn vampire or werewolf. Therefore, the location is used to identify these types.

However, there are much rarer and darker races (not types) of vampires that are kept secret by Keepers and recorded in history. I can't disclose their names for various reasons, but their energy is often mistaken for something malicious or considered part of Black Arts, since practitioners are unable to identify them unless they have worked with that specific race before. As a result, these entities often go unrecorded or are kept very rare.

The same could be said about your companions. If they've had experience working with that specific type or race, they would have plenty of information. On the other hand, if they haven't, they might not know much at all. Personally, I have a unique situation, a calling where none of my vampire companions are aware of their own vampire race, except for one. This goes to show that there are numerous vampire types that exist, but only a handful of common races and even fewer rare ones that have been documented.

In general, spirits and entities prefer not to be recorded by cameras. Unless you are a paranormal photographer, it is generally not recommended to try and document them.

In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!

Return to “Vampire”