Patriarch
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
If I could be anything, I would be...: Me
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

The last 3 nights, at 10pm Eastern, the top of my head feels warm and electrified. Sometimes it feels like a small, warm washcloth; other times it's a little prickly. On and off I smell incense, sometimes so strong that my first thought is that something is on fire. When I close my eyes I feel like I'm significantly larger than my body, and I find myself putting my feet flat on the floor to level off some light vertigo. Mental imagery during meditation is way more clear than usual, while my focus is easier and longer.

I have an order in the store that includes a service done for/to me, but I have not received any notice that my order is being worked on. I can't imagine it's any else.

I enjoy the sensations. Are they common?

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Hi

I can't comment usefully or specifically on the experiences you mention, except to say those who are in contact with things spiritual & paranormal are more likely to experience such things. It will vary from one person to another. And the significance will too. For one thing, we all respond differently to things. For another, we're at different stages of our respective paths.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
madgar29
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 9999
Spelled Number: 9999
Your favorite spirit to work with: all
My magical/paranormal name...: Dragon Warrior
Zodiac:

Yesh my head tingles left or right when I get home everyday I feel like it's my spirit keep saying welcome back home
Lol. I dunno if I'll ever figure it out

post849254.html#p849254 - Keep interaction Journey..
Adair Lasair Bán
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Spelled Number: 60
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angelics & Immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

I sometimes get mild prickly sensations in a certain area from some of my companions. Being sensitive to energies, I often feel things energetically and yes, I feel it when certain services are being done. Though I can't say I have experienced the same as you as in the "feeling larger than your body" or the incense.

“May the wind under your wings bear you where the sun sails and the moon walks.”
- J.R.R. Tolkien, The Hobbit
Patriarch
new here
new here

Lewk wrote: Thu Nov 09, 2023 4:06 am Hi

I can't comment usefully or specifically on the experiences you mention, except to say those who are in contact with things spiritual & paranormal are more likely to experience such things. It will vary from one person to another. And the significance will too. For one thing, we all respond differently to things. For another, we're at different stages of our respective paths.
True. I've felt similar things, but if that was a 7 on intensity, my previous were around a 2, and not all at the same time. It was like I drank an intoxicating beverage.

Patriarch
new here
new here

madgar29 wrote: Thu Nov 09, 2023 9:06 am Yesh my head tingles left or right when I get home everyday I feel like it's my spirit keep saying welcome back home
I imagine a canine spirit licking you. A pleasant welcome in anyone's book.

Patriarch
new here
new here

Adair Aithne wrote: Thu Nov 09, 2023 10:52 am I sometimes get mild prickly sensations in a certain area from some of my companions. Being sensitive to energies, I often feel things energetically and yes, I feel it when certain services are being done. Though I can't say I have experienced the same as you as in the "feeling larger than your body" or the incense.
Today I came across your topic about infusions. They sound extremely enjoyable. I wish I could burn a few thousand in the CH store, trying everything.

My whole life I was the repellent for all things paranormal. No hauntings, ghost sightings, moving objects, strange sounds, nothing. The Ouija board would be super active for everyone at the party, but refuse to move when I tried. Fortune tellers would make it up because they couldn't get any read on me. The last couple years that part of me has been awakening, and I'm all big-eyed and grinning. And obsessed.

An odd twist: my sense of smell is almost non-existent. I can't smell most perfumes, and I almost never smell dinner cooking. When I smell something really strongly, it's not a physical scent.

Nightrunner404
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a master
Male/Female: It's a Secret

Patriarch wrote: Thu Nov 09, 2023 7:21 pm
madgar29 wrote: Thu Nov 09, 2023 9:06 am Yesh my head tingles left or right when I get home everyday I feel like it's my spirit keep saying welcome back home
Yes I have several that know I like that feeling of one of those head massage things and it is a common way they communicate with me. Especially when I am working late or focusing way to hard on something at work.

madgar29
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 9999
Spelled Number: 9999
Your favorite spirit to work with: all
My magical/paranormal name...: Dragon Warrior
Zodiac:

Patriarch wrote: Thu Nov 09, 2023 7:21 pm
i dont think its jsut my canine but yes. :) i have over 120 hounds spirit and LE astral hellhound and angelic. funny you get that feeling from it though i had to respond to it :P Chupacabra can be mistaken of a very very very hyper dog as well.

post849254.html#p849254 - Keep interaction Journey..
Adair Lasair Bán
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Spelled Number: 60
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angelics & Immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Patriarch wrote: Thu Nov 09, 2023 7:47 pm
Adair Aithne wrote: Thu Nov 09, 2023 10:52 am I sometimes get mild prickly sensations in a certain area from some of my companions. Being sensitive to energies, I often feel things energetically and yes, I feel it when certain services are being done. Though I can't say I have experienced the same as you as in the "feeling larger than your body" or the incense.
Today I came across your topic about infusions. They sound extremely enjoyable. I wish I could burn a few thousand in the CH store, trying everything.

My whole life I was the repellent for all things paranormal. No hauntings, ghost sightings, moving objects, strange sounds, nothing. The Ouija board would be super active for everyone at the party, but refuse to move when I tried. Fortune tellers would make it up because they couldn't get any read on me. The last couple years that part of me has been awakening, and I'm all big-eyed and grinning. And obsessed.

An odd twist: my sense of smell is almost non-existent. I can't smell most perfumes, and I almost never smell dinner cooking. When I smell something really strongly, it's not a physical scent.
I'm glad things are awakening for you! Really do wish you success on your journey, it's going to be an incredible one. :)|

“May the wind under your wings bear you where the sun sails and the moon walks.”
- J.R.R. Tolkien, The Hobbit

Return to “Paranormal Energy”