acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Spelled Number: 60
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angelics & Immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Sysygy wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 2:30 am I am using the 3rd eye extreme orb and I love it.
What is great about it is not just the "open eye" code but
the ability to close your eye as well.
It also has timers on it.
UGH... I just looked it up. Went straight into my cart for my up and coming order <3)

I also really want the Third Eye Tuner spell

“May the wind under your wings bear you where the sun sails and the moon walks.”
- J.R.R. Tolkien, The Hobbit
madgar29
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 9999
Spelled Number: 9999
Your favorite spirit to work with: all
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Dragon Warrior
Zodiac:

Tarvos wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 2:05 pm
madgar29 wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 10:44 pm I guess I am asking. From spells and enchantments and doing mediating and trying to work with your own energy.

Trying to change my subconcious thinking to go from negstive to positive. That I am not lacking but abudence. Not sad but happy. Etc...

Some may not agree with this or why I would want to do this but. I do believe we influence or create our own reality to an extent. Doing my part is my part I guess. To make my manifesting positive and better. Rather then feeling stuck or negative. It obviously takes time to shift I think I have started but I have a ways to go.
Instead of directly addressing sensitive areas, I will approach the topic with care. I encourage you to pay attention to your habitual responses and when negativity arises, take a moment to pause and choose a different reaction. By doing so, your subconscious can begin to learn new patterns of behavior. It is important to embody the "act as if" approach and embrace mindfulness in order to effectively reprogram your subconscious. These techniques are essential in aligning your unconscious beliefs and habits with the life you desire.

Similar to a sponge, your subconscious mind absorbs information from all of your experiences. Approximately 95% of your brain's power is governed by the subconscious mind. This powerful aspect of your mind operates as a storage bank, holding your experiences, memories, skills, and beliefs. If you wish to reprogram it, you must take intentional actions. Otherwise, you will continue to react and respond in the same habitual manner, allowing the subconscious mind to maintain its current routine.

It would be beneficial if you jot down your areas of sensitivity, or trigger points, giving you an opportunity to request personalized spell bindings. These spells can effectively address your concerns and gently guide you towards a more positive cycle of thinking. The key to achieving your objectives lies in embracing positive reactions. By consciously altering your responses, you empower your subconscious mind to break free from repetitive cycles. Remember, no matter how many spells or services you seek, the true transformation comes from positive reactions.

I wholeheartedly support the "it's a dog's life" spell Lewk had suggested as it will greatly contribute to your overall sense of calm and tranquility. Furthermore, I would like to recommend a spell that will ignite joy within you and the "power of grace" service.
https://shop.creepyhollows.com/dog-life-spell.html
https://shop.creepyhollows.com/spell-to ... iness.html
https://shop.creepyhollows.com/grace-power-service.html

Only question would be how does one break tunnel vision. Or take off horse blinders. Rethinking your natural reactions can be harder than what most think. Negative thinking csn be like a spell itself and compound and br blinded by it. To pock your head out is a amazing but to continue to do it is hard. Mostly th compounding part. Most of the time u don't realize your even doing it. Until it's too late.

post849254.html#p849254 - Keep interaction Journey..
Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 198
Spelled Number: 470
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

madgar29 wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 5:36 pm Only question would be how does one break tunnel vision. Or take off horse blinders. Rethinking your natural reactions can be harder than what most think. Negative thinking csn be like a spell itself and compound and br blinded by it. To pock your head out is a amazing but to continue to do it is hard. Mostly th compounding part. Most of the time u don't realize your even doing it. Until it's too late.
In just 6 weeks, I was able to make significant changes to many of my patterns after starting Spirit Keeping. And you can do the same, with a little focus and action. It's important to remember that this has nothing to do with the paranormal. Spells and services can only take you so far. I believe it's actually simpler to make adjustments nowadays since you've become a Spirit Keeper, since you can now reach out to your friends for assistance.

Before you react or take action, take a moment to pause and think. Consider how you would usually respond and what you would like to change. This is a question you should be asking yourself, not others. There's no rush to react or respond in this online forum. Take your time to even process any negative emotions. Leave the autopilot mode behind and start fresh from here.

I can sense that you have a desire to change, but somehow keep responding in the same way that doesn't make you happy. I must admit, I was a bit disappointed by your response in the other thread I wrote to you. But I expected it, so it didn't come as a surprise. Now, the choice is yours.

In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!
madgar29
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 9999
Spelled Number: 9999
Your favorite spirit to work with: all
My magical/paranormal name...: Dragon Warrior
Zodiac:

Tarvos wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 8:50 pm
madgar29 wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 5:36 pm Only question would be how does one break tunnel vision. Or take off horse blinders. Rethinking your natural reactions can be harder than what most think. Negative thinking csn be like a spell itself and compound and br blinded by it. To pock your head out is a amazing but to continue to do it is hard. Mostly th compounding part. Most of the time u don't realize your even doing it. Until it's too late.
In just 6 weeks, I was able to make significant changes to many of my patterns after starting Spirit Keeping. And you can do the same, with a little focus and action. It's important to remember that this has nothing to do with the paranormal. Spells and services can only take you so far. I believe it's actually simpler to make adjustments nowadays since you've become a Spirit Keeper, since you can now reach out to your friends for assistance.

Before you react or take action, take a moment to pause and think. Consider how you would usually respond and what you would like to change. This is a question you should be asking yourself, not others. There's no rush to react or respond in this online forum. Take your time to even process any negative emotions. Leave the autopilot mode behind and start fresh from here.

I can sense that you have a desire to change, but somehow keep responding in the same way that doesn't make you happy. I must admit, I was a bit disappointed by your response in the other thread I wrote to you. But I expected it, so it didn't come as a surprise. Now, the choice is yours.

You should never have a expectations 😉

post849254.html#p849254 - Keep interaction Journey..
Sterling Birch
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 43
Spelled Number: 115
My magical/paranormal name...: Sterling Birch
Zodiac:

Have you seen this listing?
http://www.mysticmorningtreasures.com/S ... #anchor_83

I do a ton of subconscious reprogramming with clients and on myself for a living, and I found these entities and spells an incredible complement to the work. What others have said 100% applies too. All companions can aid with growth, and in addition, there are elements of the work that we need to do ourselves.

If it’s something you’re interested in, I’d recommend finding and working with a really solid clean language coach, I mean a really good one.

We’ve improved on the art of clean language quite a lot already, but it’s such a small group of us that if I gave more info, my rl identity would be pretty obvious right away to some people if they found me on these forums, lol.

Modeling the metaphorical landscape of your unconscious, and giving aspects of it agency to unwind, evolve, grow, and change, leads to astoundingly fast growth and transformation. We’ve only scratched the surface of what’s possible so far.

If you’re interested, there are great books available on clean language, and I think this Ted talk is also a great intro to it:

Previously MysticTranscendence

If you light a lamp for somebody, it will also brighten your path.
- Gautama Buddha

Return to “General Questions”