Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Kitsune
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Lady Alice
Zodiac:

I think like you I was originally uninterested but one day when I was looking for some specific attributes a seller offered me one of their fairies then, I weren't too sure after first but I took M on and she got along fine with both my white and black spirits.

Then I had a thought for a type of fae that I love which is the Kelpie, I contacted the seller and was like "hey on the off chance do you have a Kelpie available?"

Their response was very much why on earth would I want one of those but they did pull through and managed to get me one and honestly they are one of my more active spirits, K came to me within the first couple of days in such an ethereal dream, I was looking through this pool of water and there was this woman at the bottom floating about with her eyes open looking at me, her hair was floating all black and inky.

Because I have sleep issues I woke up freaked out, confirmed it was them and asked if possible to dial it back.

But work wise when I have had a job for them they have always delivered

Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 198
Spelled Number: 470
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

foxxyeclipse wrote: Sat Dec 12, 2020 5:58 pm I'm curious to know, those who added faes to their spirit family - or better yet - those who exclusively work with faes, what drew you to them?

For some reason, this is one race that never really appeals to me. Maybe I didn't read much on the various clans of faes, but they never seem to come across as "solid" in a specialty. Whenever someone mentions protection, wealth, wishes. aiding in spellcasting, increase sex appeal, etc there's a list of spirits/entities that people recommend besides faes.

on top of that, some of the descriptions seem to include them "prone to playful paranormal activities" which probably code for hiding stuff for laughs. that just comes off as a nuisance to me lol

not being shady, just curious if they would make a solid addition to every spirit family or areas that other races may not be as strong in?
I believe their positive energies and immense beauty captivated me, leading me to work with them. While I have a deep appreciation for other races as well, I am particularly fond of faes, both the WA and DA types. Unfortunately, faes are often underestimated and overlooked due to their small size, causing people to doubt their power and solidity. However, each race of faes is incredibly strong, whether it be in protection, wealth, granting wishes, or casting spells, etc.

The common recommendations for spirit companions are often based on popularity or personal experiences, but this should not undermine the potential assistance that less well-known races can offer.

When it comes to paranormal activities, they can encompass various phenomena. Based on your description, it seems that the faes have the ability to manipulate lights, move objects, and interact more with the physical world, which is not something many spirits can do.

In my own personal experience, faes have proven to be a valuable addition to any spirit family.

In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!
Sterling Birch
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 43
Spelled Number: 115
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Sterling Birch
Zodiac:

foxxyeclipse wrote: Sat Dec 12, 2020 5:58 pm I'm curious to know, those who added faes to their spirit family - or better yet - those who exclusively work with faes, what drew you to them?

For some reason, this is one race that never really appeals to me. Maybe I didn't read much on the various clans of faes, but they never seem to come across as "solid" in a specialty. Whenever someone mentions protection, wealth, wishes. aiding in spellcasting, increase sex appeal, etc there's a list of spirits/entities that people recommend besides faes.

on top of that, some of the descriptions seem to include them "prone to playful paranormal activities" which probably code for hiding stuff for laughs. that just comes off as a nuisance to me lol

not being shady, just curious if they would make a solid addition to every spirit family or areas that other races may not be as strong in?
This. I felt exactly the same way when it came to fae when I first started spirit keeping. I just didn’t feel aligned with working with them.

Color me surprised when I did the “most compatible spirit companions” reading and the #1 companion was a Fantine Fairy! After reading about them in the encyclopedia, I could see how we’d be a good match, so I put in an order for one.

Since then, her energy has been incredibly warm, positive, and uplifting. I haven’t worked with her yet as much as I’d like to, but when I’m aware of her, I’ve only had wonderfully positive experiences.

Previously MysticTranscendence

If you light a lamp for somebody, it will also brighten your path.
- Gautama Buddha
Adair Lasair Bán
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Spelled Number: 60
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angelics & Immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself

My own opinion is that if you don't personally feel any connection to them, there's really nothing wrong with that!

For myself, I find them incredibly influential beings in terms of their capabilities. Fae to me can certainly be potent in their abilities, and some of my own experience is 'don't mess with them' lol.

“May the wind under your wings bear you where the sun sails and the moon walks.”
- J.R.R. Tolkien, The Hobbit
Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Just a quick update on this thread. I was entangled in a tricky predicament for what felt like a lifetime, or seven years to be exact. However, it appears that I'm on the brink of a triumphantly orchestrated escape. My phenomenal success can be credited to my companion, an enigmatic Fae who prefers keeping her race secretive.

Pulling some impressive strings, she managed to nudge a very important character towards my boss, who has now hopped on board to lend me a helping hand out of the blue. Astonishingly enough, I tend to not utilize my companions for any tasks nor ask them for aid. Pure companionship is my game, as I firmly believe they shouldn't have to 'clock in' just to share in my life and journey.

Despite being in my life for a mere 10-month blink, my unbound Fae has created a brand new path of destiny for me. One that is sparking a mixture of nerves and exhilarating anticipation. I'm forever grateful and somewhat relieved after the stress of feeling hopelessly stuck for years.

Her assistance serves as a testament to the remarkable power and wonders of Fae companions. So, a humble word of advice - never undervalue them!

Adair Lasair Bán
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Spelled Number: 60
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angelics & Immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself

Tarvos wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 8:01 pm Just a quick update on this thread. I was entangled in a tricky predicament for what felt like a lifetime, or seven years to be exact. However, it appears that I'm on the brink of a triumphantly orchestrated escape. My phenomenal success can be credited to my companion, an enigmatic Fae who prefers keeping her race secretive.

Pulling some impressive strings, she managed to nudge a very important character towards my boss, who has now hopped on board to lend me a helping hand out of the blue. Astonishingly enough, I tend to not utilize my companions for any tasks nor ask them for aid. Pure companionship is my game, as I firmly believe they shouldn't have to 'clock in' just to share in my life and journey.

Despite being in my life for a mere 10-month blink, my unbound Fae has created a brand new path of destiny for me. One that is sparking a mixture of nerves and exhilarating anticipation. I'm forever grateful and somewhat relieved after the stress of feeling hopelessly stuck for years.

Her assistance serves as a testament to the remarkable power and wonders of Fae companions. So, a humble word of advice - never undervalue them!
This is outstanding, wow Tarvos!

I truly am thrilled for you. Perfect example of why we certainly should never underestimate or undervalue Fae. <3

“May the wind under your wings bear you where the sun sails and the moon walks.”
- J.R.R. Tolkien, The Hobbit
Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Adair Aithne wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 8:10 pm This is outstanding, wow Tarvos!

I truly am thrilled for you. Perfect example of why we certainly should never underestimate or undervalue Fae. <3
I know right! I might delve deeper into the specifics of this scenario in the future, but for now, it does seem like a glimmer of hope is finally finding its way to me. I'm inundated with a rollercoaster of emotions, nervousness, excitement, and everything in between. The logical reaction to such events would be devastation and a sense of betrayal, especially considering the human I mistook for a friend. But oddly enough, I find myself grappling with the exact opposite feelings, all thanks to the inimitable opportunities ushered in by my Fae. ❤️

Return to “Faery”